I don’t care about your bruises. If coach drops you my life is over.
我不管你的伤 万一被教练开除,我就完了
Why are you so worked up? It’s only a game!
大家干嘛这么拼?只是游戏嘛
No, it’s not only a game. It’s football!
不是游戏,那是足球
Jesus, don’t you get anything?
老天,你真的不懂?
I get that whatever this is it clearly isn’t a head cold.
我只知道它不是感冒
Do you have any better theories, smart ass?
你还有别的理论吗,女博士?
Look at you. What am I wearing?
你看你 把我穿成甚么样?
Chinos and a Oxford cotton button-down I found in the back of your closet.
休闲裤和棉衬衫 在你衣柜后面找的
Which is exactly where it is meant to stay until another one of my relatives croaks!
那是等我亲戚挂了才要穿的
Nonsense, you can’t beat the classic look!
胡扯,这种穿着很标准
My hair, you’ve made it all dorky!
我头发!你把它弄得好蠢
A center parting is very European looking.
中分很有欧洲味
No, it is very dorky looking!
才不是,蠢极了
Excuse me for taking a little pride in your appearance!
帮你打扮成这样,我很得意
You could have ruined my life, I look like a male version of you!
妳把我毁了 我简直成了男生的妳
As long as I’m stuck inside this disgusting body,…
谁叫我长在这恶心的身体里
you’ll just have to put up with it!
你只好忍♥受
Alright, if that’s how you want it, sweet cheeks.
好,妳真的要这样?
Scissor Sisters: Filthy / Gorgeous
Nice ass!
屁♥股♥很会摇!
You’re looking fine, sugar!
很美喔,宝贝
What are you doing? – Protecting your modesty.
你在干嘛? –保护妳的贤淑,
You look like a common prostitute!
妳像个低级妓♥女♥
Damn, I was going for a high class hooker!
惨!我本来要打扮成高级应♥召♥女
You can not walk into school like this!
你不能穿这样进学校
I can do whatever I want. Now get your hands off me or I’ll scream.
我想怎样就怎样 手拿开,不然我尖叫了
What are you doing? You’re supposed to be Shakespeare.
你在干嘛?这是莎士比亚的戏
OK, here goes.
好,说吧
Nice penis.
老二不错
Nothing like a bit of personal hygiene.
女生浴室简直是天堂
Well, it has to be done.
不得不出手了
Come on, think about it.
想吸引注意嘛
And she’s totally pretending to be pretty.
她是想假装很美
美就美、不美就不美
Hello, Woody. – Hello, Breanna.
嗨,伍迪 –哈啰,白安娜
I have something I want to say to you.
我想跟妳谈谈
Let me guess: you’re sorry about blowing me off.
我猜猜,你是要向我道歉
No. I’m afraid we can’t see each other any more.
不 我们不要再见面了
Very funny, Woody.
真好笑,伍迪
Well, I don’t find you that attractive any more.
我不觉得妳有魅力了
You just look kind of plain.
甚么? 妳看起来好平凡
And don’t worry about your moustache. Some guys are really into that shit.
别担心妳胡子 有些男生真的很爱
Suck on this, Woody Dean.
你去死吧,狄伍迪
I can’t believe he said that to her!
他怎么会说那种话!
You can’t really see the hairs anyway.
反正你毛也看不见
What just happened?
出了甚么事?
Seems you and your girlfriend just broke up.
你和你女友分手了
Commiserations.
深表同情
No! Me and Breanna?
不,我和白安娜?
Breanna and I, but let’s not quip over details.
白安娜和我!细节就别说了
You broke up with my girlfriend? – You’ll get over it.
你跟我女友分手了? –你会习惯的
Wanna go for a ride?
宝贝,要搭便车吗?
I have to go, tonight’s a big night for me.
我要走了 今晚是我的大日子
You too.
也是妳的
What
甚么?
Congratulations. Tonight’s the night you finally get to lose it.
恭喜 今晚我要失去处♥女♥身了
Nicky!
嗨,尼基
There you go, babe.
给妳,宝贝
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice…
很好的…
… trailer. – It’s a dump.
拖车 –狗窝
But… my folks are away…
但我爸妈不在
…and we won’t be disturbed.
我们不会被打搅
Wow! Never seen a chick drink like that before.
我从没看过女生这样喝酒
My throat’s a little dry.
我喉咙有点干
Maybe I could moisten it up a little.
也许我可以润滑一下
I can’t. I need another beer.
天哪,我要再一瓶
Sure.
没问题
You OK? – I’m fine thank you.
你还好吧? –还好,谢谢
You’ve been acting kind of weird lately.
最近你有点怪
I think I know what’s on your mind.
我大概知道你在想甚么
I don’t think you do. – Let me guess.
妳不会知道 –我来猜猜
You think if you don’t impress those scouts,
你想如果没被球探选中
you’re gonna end up working with your dad
就得跟老爸去五金行上班
in spatula world.
就得跟老爸去五金行上班
What?
甚么?
I ain’t stupid, Woody. Just let things fall into place.
我不笨,伍迪 顺其自然吧
Whatever you do, we’ll be proud of you.
不管你做甚么,我们都为你骄傲
So you don’t want to work with spatulas, what the fuck, hey?
你不想去五金行上班? 管他去死
Come on baby
来吧,宝贝
Not here.
不要在这里
OK, let’s go to the master bedroom.
好,去主卧室
Let’s get cracking baby, cause daddy’s packing!
我们来吧,我已经很硬了
Oh god, what was I thinking? This is so gay!
「天哪,我在干嘛?」 「简直是同性恋」
What are you waiting for, baby?
妳还等甚么,宝贝?
Daddy wants to see some flesh.
给我看看妳的宝贝
He’s gonna make me his bitch! Woody the bitch boy!
「他要把我当成他的婊♥子♥」 「我就成了『伍迪小姐』」
Maybe you need a little help?
要我帮忙吗?
I have to pee.
我想尿尿
Now?
现在?
Yeah, I can feel I have to freaking go. So, you…
对,我可以尿一大桶
get undressed –
你先脱衣服
and don’t start without me.
要等我喔
Hey, come back!
喂 回来
Elton John: Candle in the Wind
Not this shit again, man!
还放这破歌♥啊
It’s very melodic. If you give it a chance you might learn to enjoy it.
旋律很美 试着听听看,也许你会喜欢
Elton John: Candle in the Wind
No. Still shit.
不行,还是烂
Have you heard about that grease ball Nicky?
听说了痞子尼基的新闻吗?
No. – Him and pencil-girl, they got it on last night.
没有 –他昨晚跟书呆子上了
Didn’t you guys hear? No, what?
好低级喔 天哪,甚么? – 妳们没听说? – 没,甚么事?
She did it in the trailer park.
她在拖车里面做
She probably didn’t even know it was a trailer park.
搞不好她根本不懂甚么叫拖车
她当然不知道
Really
真的
Woody, are you crying?
伍迪,你在哭吗?
What’s wrong?
对 怎么回事?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I just found out I lost my virginity in a trailer park.
我刚才发现我在拖车失去童真
I gotta go. I got a class.
这样吧…我要走了 我还有课
走开!有蜜蜂!
(贱♥人♥)
Hey, do you think she might do it with me?
你想她愿意跟我上吗?
No! Get lost.
决不 滚开
What?
干嘛?
Sorry about that. Don’t worry. You had a great time.
关于那件事…你放心 我们很开心
Trust me, you’ll never forget it.
保证让你此生难忘
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我?
What
干嘛?
I know you’re not the best looking guy in the world but it’s only sex.
虽然他不是一级帅哥 管他的,只是打炮嘛
I wanted it to be special.
我期待那是很特别的
Well, you started it.’A central parting is very European looking’.
是你先开始 「中分很有欧洲味」
You lost me my girlfriend.
还跟我女友分手
I was saving it for the boy I fell in love with.
我想留给我心爱的人
Look, nothing happened, OK?
好啦,根本没发生甚么
Really? – Really.
真的? –真的
That’s not what Nicky is telling everyone.
尼基可不是这么说
Well, Nicky is a liar.
尼基是个骗子
Try telling that to the entire world.
你去跟全世界说啊
How’s it feel to be a cheap little slut?
被人叫贱♥人♥是甚么感觉?
Looks like I have to have a talk with that son of a bitch, cause no one…
看来我得去跟那混♥蛋♥谈谈
calls us a slut.
谁敢叫我们贱♥人♥!
Pass the ball!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!