「汝较夏日更其美好温柔」
Rough winds bla bla bla something. Can’t remember. Yada yada yada.
「劲风…」甚么甚么,我忘了 哩哩拉拉…
I’m sorry
对不起
I’m no Shakespeare –
我不是莎士比亚
my guess Romeo wasn’t much of a quarterback, either, right?
我想罗密欧也不是四分卫
I really wish I had the most perfect and…
不是 我想用全世界最美的语言对妳说
beautiful words in the world to say to you –
我想用全世界最美的语言对妳说
cause if I did I’d say them but…
如果我能想得出来
I’d tell how great you make me feel when I’m with you.
我想告诉妳跟妳在一起有多好
And how I love that little thing you do with your nose when you smile.
我喜欢妳笑起来皱鼻子的样子
How you always correct my stupid grammar. I hate it.
老爱纠正我的文法,很讨厌
But most of all –
但最重要的
I’d tell you that… you make me a better person.
我想跟妳说的是 妳让我成为更好的人
My own person.
成为我自己
And that’s why I know that this means nothing.
所以我知道…这个对我毫无意义
And you mean everything.
妳才是一切
But hey, I’m just a stupid quarterback.
可是,我只是个愚蠢的四分卫
I don’t know the right words.
我不会说美丽文辞
Those were lovely words.
你刚刚说的就是最美的
Perfect words.
最棒的文辞
Come here, dumb jock.
过来,笨蛋
Don’t try to stop me, pencil neck.
要叫我停喔,书呆子
Stop that!
不准!
I’m the Homecoming Queen.
我是校友皇后
Let’s get out of here.
我们离开这里
I’m the Homecoming Queen. – And you’re a bitch!
让开 我才是校友皇后 –妳也是一级滥货
Nice ass, baby! How about a little swirl?
屁♥股♥不错,要不要来转一圈?
Did I miss this? Did Woody Deanne win?
我错过校友颁奖了? 伍迪赢了吗?
Sweet lord! It’s the second coming.
我的妈,这么壮观
So, how are we gonna do this? – What?
我们要怎么办? — 甚么?
You’re going to your chicken shit college and me going to Yale.
你要去念二流大学 我去念耶鲁
What
甚么?
You did it. It came this morning. Congratulations!
你成功了,早上寄来了,恭喜
What? You got in?
甚么?妳面试过了?
Oh my god, I did it!
天哪,我成功了
Me and you done pretty good, huh?
我们俩配合得真棒
You and me.
妳和我…
Or –
文法对了吗?
I?
文法对了吗?
Will you just kiss me already? Yes, mam.
你可以亲我吗? 是,小姐
James Blunt High
Woody can I ask you something? – Sure. – What happened to my bush?
伍迪! 我能问你一件事吗? –当然 我的阴毛怎么了?
You can not be serious? A year of sabbatical? We’re talking about Yale –
开玩笑,休学一年?不准 那可是耶鲁大学!
for heavens sake, Yale!
我的天,耶鲁
I know mum. But what the fuck?
我知道,管他去死!
If I may quote Snoop Dog:
藉用「史奴比狗狗」的歌♥词
Let’s get it started!
「我们开始吧」
Black Eyed Peas: Let’s Get It Started
Dope, huh?
不需要这个了
See what I’m saying?
懂我意思吗?
Actually, I’m not sure if this is Snoop –
我不确定是不是「史奴比狗狗」
it could be One Eyed Peas or 38 Cents.
也许是「四角」或「单眼豆豆」
I’m down with it anyway, bitch.
靠!反正我就是爱死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!