要来一杯吗? –不了,谢谢
You’ve had it quiet up there tonight. Are you OK?
你今晚在楼上很安静,没事吧?
Yeah, I was just studying with Nell.
没事,我跟妮尔在念书
Is that what you young people are calling it these days?
你们现在把那种事叫「念书」?
Nell’s not that kind of girl. – I know.
妮尔不是那种女生 –我知道
She’s a good kid.
她是个好孩子
You know, way back, her dad Ted and I used…
以前她爸泰德和我经常一起混
to hang out together. He was a good guy, Ted.
泰德是个好人
He still is.
他现在还是啊
I mean, as far as I know.
据我所知啦
What ever happened between you two?
你们两个出了甚么事?
Nell’s mom, Katherine, I guess. She didn’t really approve.
我想是因为妮尔的妈凯瑟琳 她不太喜欢我们
We weren’t her kind of people, I guess.
大概我们不属于他们那种人
Good night, son.
晚安,儿子
Good night, dad.
晚安,爸
Oh god, she’s crying.
「天哪,她在哭」
Chanel?
香奈儿?
Are you OK? – No
妳还好吗? –不好
Oh crap…
「真惨」
What’s wrong?
怎么回事?
It’s about Harry. He’s seeing some other girl.
都是哈利 他跟别的女生约会
No, he wouldn’t do that.
他不会那样
Well, how come I saw him with his tongue stuck down her throat.
我看见他把舌头伸进她嘴里
Did you see who it was?
有看到是谁吗?
No, they were in his car. But I saw what they were doing clear enough.
没有,他们在他车上 但他们做的事我看得很清楚
Why are guys such jerks?
为什么男生都这么烂?
Why am I asking you, you know less about guys than anybody on the planet.
我问妳干嘛? 妳根本不懂男生
I’m sorry.
对不起 – 没关系
I didn’t mean that. – You’re right.
我不是故意的 –妳说的对
What do I know about guys?
对不起 – 我哪里懂男生?
I was so stupid. I know how Horse is like.
我真笨 我明知野马是甚么样的人
Why do you go out with them?
那妳干嘛跟他约会?
Cause when I started at Westdale I felt invisible.
我刚来威斯戴中学 根本没人注意我
And then I started going out with Horse and I became friends –
我就开始跟野马约会
with Breanna and Tiffany and Woody and…
成为白安娜、蒂芬妮
everyone. And then people started to notice me.
和伍迪的朋友 才有人注意到我
And I liked that.
我喜欢被人注意
So, I guess I’m just afraid of feeling invisible again.
我怕又再被人冷落
You know I think that a lot more people feel that way than you realize.
其实我想很多人都跟妳一样
You do?
妳就不会
You go your own way no matter what anyone thinks.
妳我行我素,不管别人想法
I admire you, Nell.
我羡慕妳,妮尔
This is my room
这是我房♥间
And this is Mr. Stinky, you have to say hello.
这是小臭臭,跟他问好
Why did you bring that pencil neck to our sleepover?
妳干嘛请这书呆子来过夜?
Nell’s OK.
妮尔没问题
She just wants to hang, right?
她想跟我们玩,对吗?
Oh yeah, Carey told me we’re all going in our jammies.
对,等不及想穿睡衣了
I see you finally seen the errors of your geekish ways?
看来妳想重新做人了
I have. This girl just wants to have fun.
对,我也想开心地玩
OK. OK! Let’s get to our PJ’s!
好 那我们来穿睡衣吧
Woo, fuckin’ woo!
「帅呆了」
Lock target in 5 and will you check out that ass!
目标锁定立刻出击,你看她屁♥股♥
What about Chanel?
香奈儿怎么办?
No, don’t see her.
我没看到她啊
Think about it Harry –
哈利,你想一想
are you willing to betray the love of a good…
你要跟这低下的俗物一♥夜♥情♥
woman for the cheap thrill of a one night stand?
而背叛一个好女孩的爱情?
You crack me up, you know that boy.
你真的让我想大笑
You were always into the ‘faithful’ Woody, but I’m the Horse –
你一天到晚玩背叛游戏
and Horse people knows of no such boundaries. And plus –
我是野马,野马哪有局限 而且
at night I’m a locked target
今晚我要早点锁定目标
What
甚么?
You know what happens. A few drinks, quality control goes out the window –
你知道的嘛 几杯酒下肚,就无法控制品管
and before you know it, you’re sucking…
一不小心
face with some swill muncher from downtown.
亲到的就是一个黄脸婆
Or worse still. I end up here with you –
或者,更惨的是 跟你在这里
drunk on some dark street telling you I love you.
两人在大街上喝醉,互说我爱你
And you know me doesn’t want that to happen, homie.
我们都不想这样吧,死党?
Let’s go to a party.
去狂欢吧
So Breanna, you’re not seeing Woody anymore?
白安娜,听说妳跟伍迪分手了
That is so over.
太过份了
Such a shame. I mean, you guys were the perfect couple.
好可惜,你们那么速配
Duh. I was only seeing him because he’s the football captain.
因为他是足球队长我才跟他交往
Without me, he’s just another dumb jock with his brains in his shorts.
没有我,凭他的脑袋和穿着
Which is convenient because not much else is going on down there.
还不是白♥痴♥一个 也好,反正他的「棒子」也太小
Got it
懂了吗?
Loser! Drink up, man!
你真烂
Sugababes: Push the Button
喝啊,伍迪,喝!
Manicure, pedicure, face masks. Are we done yet?
修手指、修脚指、面膜 都弄完了吗?
Nell, I couldn’t help noticing that you’re a little on the bristly side.
妮尔,我不小心注意到 妳那边毛太多了
Down below.
甚么? 下面
You’ve got sort of a rainforest thing going on.
有点像雨林那么茂密
It’s a bush and isn’t it supposed to be bushy?
阴毛不是应该茂密吗?
We’ve all gone totally latino. – Totally.
我们通通都是「白斩鸡」了 –通通拔光
Really?
真的?
You should too. – Yeah – Absolutely!
妳也应该这样 – 对 –没错
You know, we could do it for you right now.
我们现在就能帮妳做
Latino.
「白斩鸡」?
What the hell, let’s do it!
管他的,就拔吧!
OK girls, we’ve got a green light on the Brazilian wax.
小姐们,准备动除毛手术
Tiffany, bring me scissors and depilatory strips.
蒂芬妮,剪刀和除毛♥片♥给我
Chanel, I’m gonna need towels and hot water. Lots of it!
香奈儿,我需要毛巾和大量热水
Nell, sit back, relax and do exactly…
妮尔,妳躺好,放轻松
One more, give me one more!
照我说的做
Bite down on this.
咬住这个
On three. One…
数到三,一
Maybe this is a bad idea. – Excellent!
「也许这不太妙」 二、三
Did I say you I love you, man?
我刚有说我爱你吗?
I really do love you, man.
我真的爱你
You’re like… my… twin brother.
你像我双胞胎兄弟
You’re white but you’re my twin brother.
虽然你是白人但我们是双胞胎
Man, this is some kind of brazilian.
这小姐真柔弱
How are you feeling?
感觉怎样?
A little better.
好一点了
How much did you drink last night? – I don’t know.
你昨晚喝了多少? –不知道
I just remember feeling unusually happy and having a really good time –
我只记得异常高兴,很开心
and then like somebody picked up the room and started spinning it.
然后房♥子好像被谁拿起来转圈
I don’t know, I’m an idiot.
我这么傻怎么会知道
Think of it as a rite of passage. Go easy next time.
当作入会仪式吧,下回喝慢点
Thanks for taking care of me.
谢谢你照顾我
See you after lunch. We have stuff to do today.
午餐后碰面? 今天有事要做
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Drop back, pump it and then throw the ball.
好 后退,假动作,然后丢出去
Alright, I can do that.
好,我应该可以
No, you’re telegraphing, you’re way telegraphing.
退后 不,太明显,人家看出来了
Watch me. Get behind me. Follow what I do.
看我,到我后面跟着我做
What is that? – What’s what?
那是甚么? 甚么?
That’s sticking in my ass. – Oh, sorry.
顶在我屁♥股♥的 –抱歉
We’re meant to be playing football.
我们在练足球耶
It’s not my fault. I’m sorry. It’s your thing, not mine.
不是我的错,对不起 是你的东西,不是我的
Yeah, but you’re behind the wheel.
但是你在操纵
I guess that means you find me attractive.
一定是你对我有意思
No actually, that means you find me attractive.
是你对我有意思
Let’s not read too much into it, OK. This thing finds anything attractive.
但别争执了,它对甚么都有兴趣
That is such a guy thing to say.
这是男人间的话题
Can we just keep playing football, please?
继续练球好吗?
Sure, as long as you keep my dick out of your butt.
好啊,先把我老二移开妳屁♥股♥
Ah, came through the windows!
你会爬窗了
One of the many skills I’ve acquired lately.
最近学会的许多技能之一
Keep our voices down. If my mom knows

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!