传过来
Nicky, here’s your ho!
尼基,你的骚货来了
Hey, I’m looking for you! – You found me, baby.
喂 我一直在找你 –妳找到我啦
What the hell did you say?
你跟人家说了甚么?
Nothing
没甚么?
Oh really?
是吗?
…that wasn’t 100 percent true.
也不是百分之百
You greasy scumbag liar.
尼基,你没胆!你是个下流骗子
And you’ve got a very dirty little mouth.
妳的小嘴巴真是不干净
Then again…
可是呢?
…I already knew that.
我早就知道了
A little hellcat, ain’t you? – Asshole!
妳脾气很大喔 –混♥蛋♥
That’s no way to treat a lady, mister!
不能这样对待一位小姐
And what kind of word is ‘ain’t you’. It’s wrong on so many levels.
而且讲话乱用语法
Why don’t you tell everyone what really happened?
告诉大家事情真♥相♥
Tell them! – Nothing! Nothing happened!
快说 –没有!甚么都没发生
I think you owe this sweet, innocent,
你欠这位无辜可爱的小姐
yet very attractive young lady an apology.
一个道歉
Sorry.
好啦,对不起
I’m sorry!
对不起
Thanks.
谢了
It’s so much fun to hit someone. I’d like to punch him again.
打人很有趣耶 我想再回去打他一拳
Easy champ. Doesn’t mean I forgive you about screwing up about Breanna and I.
好了,拳王 不代表我原谅你 害「我」跟白安娜分手
Breanna and me.
「我」要用受词
Sorry. I’ll try and fix things.
抱歉 我会想办法修复
What’s the point? I’m a girl, remember?
有甚么用? 别忘了我是女生
Jesus, what am I gonna do? Homecoming’s next Friday.
我该怎么办? 下周五就是校友会球赛
My life is a complete disaster.
对,真的很惨
What were we doing before this happened?
这件事发生前我们在干嘛?
Arguing?
吵架
We always argue. – Not always.
我们经常吵架 –也没经常
We were at the museum.
我们在美术馆
In front of that ugly Mexican dude. – Aztek. Texcatlipoca.
在那个墨西哥丑雕像前 — 阿兹提克雕像 – 对
That’s the guy. – He’s the ancient god of sorcery.
就是他 –他是古代巫术之神
No way
不会吧
We close in 5 minutes, folks.
再五分钟即将闭馆
OK, you go first.
好,妳先说
No, you go first, you have the biggest mouth.
不,你先,你是大嘴巴
Hi, how are you? – Is that the best you can do?
嗨,你好 –你只会这个?
He’s a god, not your aunt Betsy.
他是神,不是你阿姨
You may have got the impression that this…
你可能以为这小子
young fellow and I didn’t like it each other.
这位小姐和我互相讨厌
But let me tell you, that could not be any farther from the truth.
可是,我告诉你 那跟事实相差很远
That’s right. Sure we were fighting but all friends fight, right?
对,虽然我们吵架 可是朋友都会吵架的
How could you not like Nell? She is really tidy and smart, way smart!
我怎会不喜欢妮尔? 她这么整齐 这么聪明,很聪明
Kinda cute, especially when she does that thing with her nose.
长得也不错 尤其她皱鼻子的时候
We get along really well.
我们相处很好
Yeah, we’re actually very close. – The closest.
其实我们很要好 –最要好,
Real homies.
是死党
To the end, bro. – Don’t overdo it.
永远的死党 –别太假
Now that we’ve got that cleared up, here’s what we’re gonna do.
好,现在都说清楚了 那就这样吧
We close our eyes, count to three –
我们闭上眼睛数到三
and when we open them up, we’ll be back in our right bodies.
等我们张开眼睛就回到自己的身体
If that’s OK with you –
你觉得可以吗?
which I’m sure it is, since this is just a big misunderstanding we can
应该没问题 因为这是个大误会
laugh about in years to come.
搞不好以后会把这事当成笑话
Let’s do it.
开始吧
One…

…two…

…three.

Maybe he only speaks Mexican?
也许他只懂墨西哥语
So what are we gonna do next, buy him an enchilada?
怎么办?买♥♥墨西哥肉饼请他吃?
I had my heart set on Yale.
我非念耶鲁不可
No, please, not the tears, please?
别哭,拜托,别哭
You think I wanna end up in my dad’s spatula store?
听我说 你以为我想跟我爸去五金行啊?
You don’t know.
我不知道
Wait, wait!
等等
You beat up Nicky. -So?
你扁了尼基 -又怎样?
You have my body, my strength.
你有我的身体 我的力量
All I need to do is show you how to use it.
我只要教你怎么用就行
And we could study so you could get through my interview.
我教妳念书,妳去帮我面试
Orson: Tryin’ to Help
好,继续
很好,谢谢
想办法接住
Ready?
好了没?
As hard as you like.
Come on.
抱歉
你太娘娘腔,我们去别处练
四分卫
我就是
Once the sign is given –
开球之后,中锋将球交给四分卫
the center snaps the ball to the quarterback…
开球之后,中锋将球交给四分卫
and the game begins. Are you with me so far?
球赛正式开始 到这里听得懂吗?
The offence has a limited amount of time…
进攻组的时间很有限…
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
「我应否将汝与夏日相比
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
「汝较夏日更其美好温柔」
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May.
「劲风诚将吹落五月花蕾」
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
「仲夏如何短暂,匆匆而逝」
So, he’s not actually saying that she’s like a…
他不是说她像夏天
summer’s day? He say she is hot like a summer’s day?
是说她像夏天那么辣?
Yeah, that’s it exactly!
没错,就是这样
Right, you know, I still can’t imagine ever…
我还是没法想象有人会说这种话
actually saying something like that to someone.
我还是没法想象有人会说这种话
Feel like so uncool.
好愚蠢
Maybe you’d just have to meet the right…
也许碰对人才会说这种话
person to say that kind of stuff to.
也许碰对人才会说这种话
Or maybe I just don’t wanna look like a doofus.
也许我就是不想当个白♥痴♥
Well, Shaky must really have liked that one. She must have been some babe.
老莎一定很喜欢这个人 肯定是个辣妹
Actually, Shakespeare wrote this to a young man.
这是莎士比亚写给一个青年的
Shakespeare was a homo? – We don’t know that exactly.
老莎是同性恋? –我们还不确定
He writes a poem to a guy telling him…
他写诗跟他说「你好辣」
how hot he is and you don’t know exactly?
这还不算同性恋?
Gees, what do you have to do before you know exactly?
不然要怎样?写诗给老二?
Write an ode to a schlong?
不然要怎样?写诗给老二?
I think that’s enough for today.
今天就念到这里吧
The bard was a bender. Who would’ve though?
真没想到这诗人是个同志
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Listen, I was wrong about your parents. They’re…
我错看你父母了
alright once you get used to your mom’s language.
习惯你♥妈♥的♥语言后 觉得她还不错
Mom’s pretty cool.
我妈很酷
Woody, can I ask you a question?
伍迪,能问你一件事吗?
Sure.
可以啊
In the morning…
早上的时候…
Never mind. – What?
算了 –甚么?
No, it’s nothing really. – Go on.
没甚么,真的 –说啊
It’s a little embarrassing but…
有点尴尬,就是…
…every morning you…
每天早上,你有一件事…
…have this thing…. you know…
你知道的 – 不知道
The thing that you… – What?
就是「那个」嘛 – 甚么?
You know, every morning?
每天早上会…
You mean the old boner. – That’s not the word I would have used.
你是说我的老二? –我不会用这个字眼
Boy, do I miss that guy.
我真怀念它
I’m sure you do. What I’d like to know: how can I get rid of it?
我相信 我想知道的是怎样让它消下去?
Only one way I know of.
我只知道一种方法
That’s disgusting… I would never…
太恶心了
…there’s got to be another way, right?
总有别的办法吧?
Well, there is one thing that I do in case of emergencies….
紧急状况下我会用一招
…sort of lets the air out of the old tire, if you know what I’m saying.
类似把轮胎的气放光
First I close my eyes, and I think of you.
首先闭上眼睛 然后想妳,就消了
Works every the time. – Good night.
每次都管用 –晚安
See ya!
再见
Hey, you want one? – No, thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!