可是呢…
That’s my boy! He’s my boy!
那是我儿子,他是我儿子
是我的骨肉
海狸队达阵
Touchdown for The Beavers by Harry the Horse!
野马哈利的妙接和快跑
「一定达阵」
Sit your fat arse down! – Point taken, my good woman.
好啊! 把你大屁♥股♥坐下 –好,知道了
Do you want some of the dog? – Yeah, thanks.
要吃热狗吗? –好,谢谢
Thanks, dad.
谢了,爸
(地主队:10,客队:14)
「打退他们,打退他们」
This is it, folks. Only 5 seconds to go.
这是海狸队命运的一球
Time for one more play. This is make or break for The Beavers.
这是海狸队命运的一球
Ready?
好了没?
That’s it, girl!
好女孩
Touchdown!
达阵
The Westdale Beavers wins at the very last moment!
达阵!海狸队赢得最后一场比赛
It’s a touchdown by Woody Deanne and The Beavers wins!
狄伍迪!本球季第一次带球强攻达阵 海狸队赢了
What are you waiting here for?
妳还等甚么?
Woody! You’re the man!
伍迪 你太强了
Thanks.
谢谢
Great game, son. – Thank you.
打得真精彩 –谢谢
Decided for a college yet? – I’ve had my heart set on Yale
决定要上哪所大学了吗? –我从小女孩起就只想念耶鲁
since I was a little girl.
我从小女孩起就只想念耶鲁
That’s funny. You know what, get your parents to give me a call.
有意思! 请你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥给我好吗?
We’re not Yale, but I think you might like what we have to offer.
我们虽不是耶鲁 但我们提供的条件很不错
Thank you so much. – No problem. Great game.
谢谢你 –不客气,真精彩
You did it! You were great! – Thank you.
你成功了 你很棒 –谢谢
Did you see me out there? I totally kicked ass!
谢谢,你看见了吗? 我们狠狠修理了他们
And the guy back there, he was a scout. He gave me his card.
刚刚那个人是球探,给了我名片
You’re going to college. No spatulas. – I saw. Thank you!
你要念大学,不去五金行了 –我看见了 谢谢
You know what the best part is? I totally loved it!
你知道最棒的是甚么? 我太喜欢了
Your adrenaline gets pumping and the crowd was totally into it.
肾上腺素分泌,群众叫喊…
The interview? Oh my god, I totally forgot it.
面试!天哪,我完全忘了
How was it?
怎么样?
It was amazing.
很棒
I mean, the place was.
我是说那个地方
For a moment I really felt like part of it.
有一度我真觉得 自己属于那里
I gave it my best shot.
我尽力了
I’m sure you did.
我相信是的
And that’s all anyone can ask.
我也没有其他奢求
And I tell you something. They would be lucky –
我觉得有你这种学生
to have someone like you. Thank you.
是他们的福气 谢谢
Dito.
也谢谢你
You know, if I have to spend my life as someone else –
如果此生要变成另一个人
I’d be honoured to be you.
我很荣幸变成你
Dito back at you.
我也是
Double double dito.
两个「我也是」
Double double dito.
两个「我也是」
Where is he
他在那里
Woody?
伍迪
Hey guys, I’m back! – What are you talking about, ‘back’?
兄弟们,我变回来了 –甚么叫「你变回来了」?
Hey there, Mr. Football hero. Am I attractive enough for you now?
嗨,足球英雄 你现在觉得我有魅力了吗?
Please Mrs. Bedworth, I need to speak to Nell.
贝太太,我必须跟妮尔说话
She doesn’t wish to speak with you.
她不想跟你说话
I have to talk to her!
我要跟她说话
She isn’t going to the dance, Woody,
她不去舞会了
but she did say she hopes you have a good time –
但她说祝你跟白安娜玩得愉快
with Breanna Bailey.
但她说祝你跟白安娜玩得愉快
For just one moment, Woody, I thought you had changed.
有一阵子,我还以为你变了
Come on honey, why the sad face?
干嘛,甜心 怎么摆着张脸?
You got everything we ever wanted.
我们想要的妳都得到了
Dance Yourself to Death: Life, Not Living
(耶鲁大学)
Oh my god! Look at that dress!
天哪,妳的衣服!太美了
So, do you like my dress?
喜欢我礼服吗?
Yeah, you look nice, Breanna. – It’s so tight, it shows everything.
妳很漂亮,白安娜 –它好紧,曲线毕露
I had to leave my panties off.
我只好不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
Let’s hope you don’t get diarrhoea then.
但愿妳别拉肚子
I’m gonna get some punch.
我去拿些调酒
Harry? – Hm?
哈利
Do you like my dress?
你喜欢我礼服吗?
Yeah baby, it looks good on you.
喜欢,妳穿很好看
「这里是威斯戴校园电台」
「校友舞会现场转播」
「跟前往现场的各位问好」
「今晚的校友国王和王后」
「会是谁呢?」
I am so nervous?
我好紧张
Are you kidding me? You’ve got this in a bag.
开玩笑吧?非妳莫属
I Know. Check the make-up? We won’t be a minute.
我知道 – 去补妆? – 好 我们很快回来
Woody, straighten your tie. Photographers!
伍迪,领带弄好,有摄影师
You know, seeing you in that tuxedo is making me feel kinda horny.
你穿燕尾服让我好想要
Let’s do it in the bushes! – Serious?
我们去灌木林里面做 –妳说真的?
Yeah, it’d be like doing it with James Bond.
对,就像跟詹姆斯庞德做♥爱♥
You know me: 009/2. License to thrill!
妳知道,我可是009! 动作片巨星
忍♥着点,宝贝
Wait!
好,等一下
You wait over there, then I’ll walk by like Halle Berry –
干嘛?你先进去等 我像荷莉贝瑞一样走过去
and then you jump up and grab me. – I’m loving it. Yeah! 947
然后你跳出来抓住我 –这个我喜欢
(请系狗炼)
Ready when you are baby!
准备好就来,宝贝
Come and get me!
香奈儿,来找我
Chanel? Chanel?
香奈儿
Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
再见,庞德先生
WTF
搞甚么?
Halle Berry wouldn’t have done that.
荷莉贝瑞不会这样
Good evening, Westdale Bay!
晚安,威斯戴中学的同学们
And the presentation of the crowns of this year’s…
即将揭晓今年校友会的国王皇后
Hi, princess. – Hi daddy.
嗨,公主 -爸爸
So you’re not going to the dance? – No
妳不去参加舞会? -不了
Does it have anything to do with Woody? – No.
跟伍迪有关吗? -没有
Maybe.
也许有
He likes someone else.
他喜欢别人
But is she a princess?
但那个人是公主吗?
Anytime soon she’ll be a queen.
她就要变成皇后了
No contest. Princesses are younger and prettier –
那可比不上!公主比皇后更年轻漂亮
especially when they’re my daughter.
尤其是我的女儿
You really like him, don’t you?
妳真的喜欢他,是吗?
Yes – Me too.
对 -我也是
I think he’s a good one.
我觉得他很好
I think you should go.
我觉得妳应该去
But I don’t have anything to wear.
可是我没有衣服穿
Just a…
等一下…
There… Now, I’m not usually known for my taste in fashion…
来,我不知道怎么选时装
but the young lady in the store said it was ‘dope’.
但店里小姐说这个很「炫」
I have no idea what that means of course.
我也不懂甚么叫「炫」
It’s beautiful.
好美喔!
She said you need these too. Apparently these are heavy.
她还说妳需要这个 大概是流行款式
For all I know they could be dope as well.
我猜应该也很「炫」
Thank you!
谢谢你
And the title of Westdale Bay High Homecoming King –
威斯戴中学的校友国王是…
goes to –
我们的足球英雄,狄伍迪
our very own footballing hero, Woody Deanne!
我们的足球英雄,狄伍迪
请上台,伍迪
And now for the biggie –
接着,众所瞩目的…
this year’s Westdale Bay Homecoming Queen is –
今年的威斯戴皇后是…
Breanna Bailey.
白安娜
Thank you, Miss Bidermeyer. Principal Johnson.
谢谢,毕老师 蒋校长
And thank you, Westdale Bay!
谢谢威斯戴所有校友
There are so many people that I need to share this great honour with.
我要跟好多人分享这份荣耀
My mother for undying support and…
我妈妈长久的支持
generous attitude towards cosmetic surgery.
慷慨赞助美容整型
My hair dresser, Georgio Theodopolous – my…
谢谢我的发型设计乔治欧
Thank you, Breanna. Another round of…
我的… – 谢谢妳,白安娜
applauds please for Homecoming King and Queen!
再次为校友国王和皇后掌声鼓励
Ozzy Osbourne: Goodbye to Romance
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
「我应否将汝与夏日相比」
Thou art more lovely and temperate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!