Yes. I want you to loop around and pretend l’m one of those gym girls.
你去绕一圈然后跟我搭讪
I’m not gonna pretend to pick you up.
我不会假装跟你搭讪
l wanna get home. Uch. You’re such a killjoy.
我想回家 真扫兴
You know what? I read about these.
看看这个
They’re really good for kids, but l can’t…
这东西对孩子好 可我不会…
How do you pronounce it? “Acyi?? “Acyi?”
这个怎么念 阿赛依
“Acyi?”
阿赛依?
You must really have an ear for languages, huh?
你对语言很在行吧
No, not really.
也不是啊
I took Spanish all through high school.
我高中时学过西班牙语
I did pretty well. got good grades.
而且学得不错 成绩很好
Oh, you’re good. you’re very good.
可以啊你 你很行啊
You see that? l see how this works for you.
看到了吧 我见识到了
Holly?
霍丽
Oh! It’s Sam. It’s Sophie’s doctor, Sam.
是桑姆 苏菲的医生 桑姆
Sam? you call him Sam? Hey, Sophie.
桑姆 你叫他桑姆 你好 苏菲
Dr. Nelson. Hi. Sam.
尼尔森医生 嗨 桑姆
Hey, l’m Messer. nice to meet you.
你好 我叫梅瑟 很高兴认识你
Messer, nice to meet you too.
梅瑟 很高兴见到你
ls this your…? No, no, no.
他是你的…不是
No. We’re not…. We just….
不 我们不是
Sounds complicated.
好像很复杂
We raise Sophie together. Yes.
我们一起照顾苏菲 是的
You know, Holly’s mentioned how much she really likes Sophie’s doctor…
霍丽提到过她很喜欢苏菲的医生
…A few times, actually.
经常提到你
So l thought she meant you were good with kids, but now…
我想应该是因为你对小孩很在行
Can you just walk away? can you just give me a minute?
你能不能走开一会 给我几分钟时间
l’m all right here. Give me a minute. Thank you.
我就在这 给我几分钟 谢谢
Sometimes Sophie is more of a grown-up.
苏菲比他懂事多了
So how’s this work between you two?
你们怎么分配工作的
You split up most of the work?
分工合作
Yes. We have charts. a very big chart.
我们做了一张表格 很大的
Chart? Yeah.
表格 是的
That chart give you any time off?
表格上有没有列出你休息的时间
Yes, Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday.
周一和周三还有隔周周五
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Will you have Sophie this Friday? No.
那这周五你要照顾苏菲吗 不用
Eight o’clock Friday? Great.
那周五晚上8点 好的
My office has your information? They sure do.
我的办公室有你的信息 应该是吧
l’ll call you up. Perfect. Okay.
我回头打给你 好的
You are so right, this is such a great place to meet people.
这还真是个交桃花运的好地方
What time does Dr. Love get here?
爱心医生几点过来
Any minute. stop calling him that.
马上就到 别这么叫他
I can’t believe he asked you out.
真不敢相信他约你出去
Doesn’t that defy some doctor-patient thing?
会不会违反医患守则
He’s a pediatrician, so if
他是儿科医生
he’s dating a patient, there’d be a problem.
他约会的又不是病人
If you have sex, is he gonna tell you what percentile you’re at?
你们俩上♥床♥的话 他会怎么评价你
Hi. Hey. Wow, you look….
嗨 嘿 你看上去
Oh, l’d better not say anything.
废话不多说了
Best to keep a couple of cards off the table.
把所有的联♥系♥卡全部藏起来
Hey, Messer. Hey. How you doing, doc?
梅瑟 你好 医生 最近好吗
Thanks for giving her the night off. All right.
谢谢你放她一晚上 没什么
You know, she tried on everything in her closet.
你知道吗 她试了衣橱里的每一件衣服
Pretty much impossible to blow this one.
这次应该不会搞砸的
Okay, Messer. We’ll just go.
梅瑟 好了 我们出发吧
She hasn’t had any for a while… Oh, my God, stop it.
她已经很久没有…天哪 闭嘴
Call me if you need me.
需要我的话给我打电♥话♥
You know, if you wanted to kill me there were
要是你想杀了我…
dumpsters on my side of town that were a lot closer.
这附近倒是有很多垃圾桶
You don’t like to be surprised, do you?
你不喜欢惊喜 是吗
Well, l’m a little bit of a control freak, so….
我有点控制癖 所以…
There we are. Okay. Backstage at a concert.
我们到了 好的 音乐会的后台
l’m just not that cool. No?
我还没那个本事 不是吗
We’re not going to Aerosmith or Justin Bieber?
我们不去史密斯飞船乐队或贾斯汀·比伯?
This is…
这是…
Le Mare.
勒·迈尔
The owner and executive chef has three girls, so….
这儿的老板兼主厨有三个女儿
You treat Phillipe Le Mare’s kids? l do.
你是菲利普·勒·迈尔孩子的主治医生 是
Oh, my God. Dr. Nelson.
天哪 尼尔森医生
Phillipe. Sam, hey. Phillipe Le Mare.
菲利普 桑姆 你好 我是菲利普·勒·迈尔
Such a pleasure. No, no, pleasure’s mine.
幸会 不 不 我很荣幸
Special setup right here. Come on.
特殊为你们安排的 来吧
So how are the beautiful girls?
小可爱们最近好吗
They’re very healthy. They have a good doctor.
托你的福 她们都很健康
You know, I don’t do a lot of dinner dates, really.
事实上 我很少参加晚宴
What about you?
你呢
No? You know what?
不 你知道吗
Why don’t we just relax
为什么我们不放松一下
and get to know each other? What do you say?
了解彼此呢 你认为呢
So you live around here?
你住在这儿吗
Upstairs?
楼上吗
I just live right around the corner in the TV room.
我就住在电视房♥的角落里
You know, I knew l’d seen you somewhere around here.
你知道 我觉得好像在哪见过你
Excellent choice in the crushed watermelon, by the way.
顺便说下 西瓜块是个不错的选择
I’m sorry if l’m a little nervous.
很抱歉我有点敏感
It’s just that l don’t usually meet babies like you.
我很少接触像你这样的婴儿
To be honest, l…
说实话 我…
Well, l like older women.
好吧 我喜欢熟♥女♥
Well, not that much older.
其实 也不是年纪那么大的
You are getting warmer, kiddo.
你的体温升高了
l can’t believe you’ve never come here.
我不敢相信你从未来过这儿
l never used to eat out much.
我很少在外吃饭
My ex-wife, she would cook, so we stayed home a lot.
我的前妻会做饭 所以我经常在家吃饭
You were married? You like how l snuck that in there?
你结过婚 你觉得刚才偷摸溜进怎么样
Mm. Clever.
行啊 转移话题
l’m so sorry. I thought l turned it off. That’s okay.
抱歉 我以为我关机了 没关系
Messer, l get one night off.
梅瑟 给我一晚上的时间
Look, l’m not calling for you, I’m calling for Dr. Love.
不 不是给你的 让爱心医生接
Okay. All right, hold on.
好吧 等一下
I’m sorry, he wants to talk to you. It must be a Sophie question.
抱歉 要你接电♥话♥ 一定是苏菲的问题
Hey.
你好
It could be a couple things.
有点麻烦
Take her down to the ER at St.Augustus.
送她到圣奥古斯都的急诊室
It’s Friday, so Dr. Mooney’s on call.
星期五 穆尼医生在值班
I’ll tell him you’re on your way. You won’t have to wait.
我告诉他你正在路上 就不必等了
We’ll see you there in about an hour.
大约一个小时后在那见
Okay. Sophie’s temperature spiked.
好吧 苏菲发烧了
They’re gonna need an hour, so l was hoping…
他们需要一个小时 所以我想
We gotta go.
我们走吧
Or we could go.
或者我们应该走了
Great. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
So Sophie’s got a urinary-tract infection.
苏菲患了尿道感染
We’re gonna put her on an antibiotic drip.
我们要给她注射抗生素
That gets the medication into her system a bit faster.
这样能使药物更快进入生殖系统
I’ll stop back by first thing in the morning and check up on her.
明早一上班我就再给她检查
Thanks. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Yeah, l was kind of looking forward to dropping you home.
是的 我本想送你回家来着
I had rehearsed this whole thing in my mind.
在我脑海里我提前预演过
That was even better than l rehearsed it.
这比预演的还要好
l’ll call you later. Okay.
我再打给你 好的
Thank you again.
再次感谢
Hey, her temp’s coming down.
看 她的烧退了
Clothes, daycare, monthly food bill…
衣服 日托 每月伙食费…
and now a $1 200 bill from the emergency room.
加上1200美元的急诊费
If something happens to the car,
如果车子再出什么问题
one of us is gonna sell a kidney.
我们中就有一个只能去卖♥♥肾了
Having a kid is expensive. We talked about that.
抚养孩子需要很多花费的 我们讨论过
Having kids and an expanding shop, it’s a bit much.
抚养孩子和拓展店面 的确很昂贵
Where’d you get the flowers?
花哪来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!