天啊 梅瑟 老天
I didn’t mean to scare you, all right?
我不是故意的 好吧
I had my key, and I thought that you’d be home for Janine.
我有钥匙 以为雅尼来 你会在家
Messer–
梅瑟
Look, please don’t say anything. Just listen.
好了 别说话 听我说
I finally figured out why Peter and Alison picked us.
我终于明白了为啥皮特和艾丽森要选咱俩
And it’s not because we knew them best.
不是因为我们是他们最好的朋友
It’s because you and me together, with Sophie…
是因为我们在一起 和苏菲
…somehow, we’re a family.
某种意义上 是一家人
Like they were. And that’s why they picked us.
就像他们一家 那是选我们的原因
And when I’m gone, I don’t just miss her or you, I miss us.
我走后 想的不只你或她 我想我们大家
I miss our family.
我想我们一家
I know we got it all backwards.
我知道我们要走老路了
You’re supposed to meet, fall in love,
你要去约会 恋爱
then have a baby, but I don’t care.
然后有小孩 我都不管
I don’t care how it happened, because I fell in love with you.
我不管怎么发生的 因为我爱上你们了
I fell in love with our family. Messer.
我爱上这个家了 梅瑟
I was at the airport.
我去过机场了
Did you plan some kind of a trip that I’m not aware of?
你计划去旅游都不让我知道吗
No.
不是
Well, did you hear me say I loved you?
你听见我说我爱你了吗
Because I can say it again.
要不我再说一遍
Okay.
好吧
I love you.
我爱你
When I found out that I was pregnant again,
当我发现我又一次怀孕了之后
I just cried and I cried and I cried.
我哭了一遍又一遍
And I said, “Scott,
我说 斯考特
can we be this blessed? Can we?”
我们能担得起这份幸福吗 能吗
We can’t repeat what I said. It was not polite.
我不能再说了 那样太不礼貌了
We cannot. We were–
不能说 我们
You know what? I think Campbell needs a new diaper.
知道吗 我想坎贝尔需要一个新尿布了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢了
Me, huh? Yeah.
我吗 是的
All right. Look at him go.
好吧 看他去了
Oh, Scott, could you get me
斯考特 你能给我
maybe a little glass of ice water or something?
来一杯冰水什么的
Of course. Why haven’t I done that already?
当然 为什么我没早给你拿
Oh, I don’t know.
不知道
Coming through.
借过
Hey. Cookie? Uhoh. I don’t know what’s more delicious.
要点曲奇吗 我都不知吃啥好了
Oh, no, thanks. Trying to cut back. Okay.
不了 谢谢 正在减肥 好的
Give me that back. I’ll take one of these. Mostly raisins.
来一个 我要吃一个 大部分是葡萄干
It’s like a salad. Yeah. It’s a great salad.
很像沙拉 很不错的沙拉
It’s all about the sleep schedule, man.
全是为了睡好觉 伙计
You’ve gotta put those babies to sleep.
你必须先把小孩哄着
Hey, Sophie has a request for the caterer.
苏菲想找今天的大忙人
Cake. Yeah.
蛋糕 啊
Cake? Do you like cake?
蛋糕吗 喜欢蛋糕吗
It’s simple, it’s understated, it’s….
简单 易懂
Yeah, you know me. That’s how I roll. Simple, understated.
你知道的 我的风格 简单 不做作
Ah. Okay, okay. Ah. Yes.
好的 好的 是啊
You’re never gonna get any easier, are you?
从来不敷衍了事 是吗
Nope. And I have another one.
绝不 还有一个
What? She’s 2. It’s for us, because we made it a year.
什么 她二岁了 我们的 我们仨在一起才一年
Okay, babe.
好了 宝贝
All right. Ready?
好的 准备好了
Here we go, Soph. Alrighty. Here we go.
这就开始了 苏菲 我们来了
Here we go. We’re going to the birthday party.
来了 生日聚会马上开始
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Sophie
生日快乐 亲爱的苏菲
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!