Jump in the car
跳进车里
Put on my seat belt
系上安全带
And we can ride the whole day long
开始全天的路程
Oh! That’s neat. How do you do that? Like a wiggle.
真棒 怎么做的 这么扭就好
Am I doing it? Am l doing it? That’s good.
我对了吗 对了吗 很棒
This is inappropriate for children.
这不适合孩子
The shining moon sees no sunlight
闪耀的月亮没有阳光
The sun sees no moonbeams
太阳没有月光
So the moon and the sun are friends? They’re best friends.
月亮与太阳是朋友吗 是最好的朋友
They’re in each other’s dreams
他们在彼此的梦中
What? Who?
怎么了 谁
Hello? That’s the baby monitor.
有人吗 那是儿童监视器
Oh, where’s the phone?
电♥话♥在哪儿
l think it’s the door. l’ll get the door.
好像是门铃 我去开门
Oh, good morning, Mr. Messer.
梅瑟先生 早上好
I hope this isn’t too inconvenient a time.
希望没有打扰到你们
No, no, no, this is perfect. Just give us one minute.
不 不 不 很好 给我们一分钟
Actually, it’s rather warm outside. I’d love to…
事实上 外面很热 我想要…
Hey, Janine is here. What? Now?
雅尼来了 什么 现在
God, that lady has the worst timing. Come on.
天哪 真不是时候 拜托
You take Sophie. I’ll clean upstairs, you clean downstairs.
你照看苏菲 我打扫楼上 你打扫楼下
And get the illicit drugs. Okay.
把毒品收起来 知道了
Okay, okay, okay. We didn’t smoke it.
好了 好了 好了 我们没有抽
l got a little carried away. You ready? Okay.
我快疯了 你好了吗 好的
Where’s Sophie? Where’s Sophie?
苏菲在哪 苏菲在哪
So…?
那么…
There we go. All right, there we go.
搞定了 好了 搞定了
Well, you seem more settled in your roles.
好的 你们似乎已经习惯了这个角色
Yeah, yeah. We have learned a lot.
是的 是 我们学会了很多
And so has Miss Sophie. She’s walking now.
苏菲小姐也学会了很多 她会走路了
So how are you two getting along? Is there any tension?
那么你们相处的怎么样 有矛盾吗
Us? Why would there be tension?
我们吗 我们怎么会有矛盾
Everything’s fantastic. Everything’s all good, good, good.
一切都妙不可言 一切顺利 顺利 顺利
Have you thought about how you’re gonna make this work…
你有想过你们要怎样一起…
or what your plans might be together?
或者说你们怎样打算的
We hadn’t really gotten that far. It’s still pretty new.
还没走到那一步 不是很熟
And some things just happened with no plan at all.
出了点事 始料未及
Really? Because I kind of had a plan in mind.
是吗 我有个计划
Really? It just never occurred
是吗 我从未想过
to me that you had any interest in my plans.
你会对我的计划感兴趣
How could you not know I wanted to plan with you?
你怎会不知道我想和你一起计划
Maybe I’m not as experienced a planner as you.
或许我不是个像你一样经验丰富的策划
l think you’re a good planner.
你是个出色的策划
Oh, come on, people, you had sex.
得了 你们上♥床♥了
We have no intention of letting
我保证 我们不会让私生活
our personal lives affect our parenting, l promise.
影响对孩子的教育
You gonna get married?
你们要结婚吗
This happened, what, six hours ago?
6小时前发生的事
That’s a little specific. I don’t know if she…
这有点特殊 我不知道她是否…
What if it doesn’t work out? Are you gonna sleep in the garage?
如果这失败了呢 你打算在车♥库♥睡觉吗
Sex in this situation, it’s like termites.
这种情况下的性生活 就像是白蚁
It makes for a very unstable household.
会导致家庭的不稳定
You were supposed to be my easy case.
本来以为今天这趟蛮轻松的
I got a nice coffee on the way here.
来之前我还喝了杯美味的咖啡
I thought, “Gonna deal with my easy case,
我以为 “今天这事好解决
gonna make it like a little vacation. Yay!”
就当做小休假”
Look, Janine, it… Now, oh, my God.
雅尼…天哪
We have one more meeting scheduled.
我还会来做一次探访
Before then, work out your personal issues.
在那之前 先解决你们的私人问题
Whether you decide to get engaged or pretend it never happened…
你们是不是要结婚 还是假装啥事没发生
I don’t care.
与我无关
Just work your shit out, okay?
快点解决 好吗
Okay, okay. Okay, okay.
好的 好的 好的 好
Do you mind if l snag a brownie? Oh, God, no. No, no, no.
不介意我吃块巧克力蛋糕吧 天哪 不 不 不
Oh, really, l’m so sorry.
真的 抱歉
It’s a bad batch, and l’m a professional baker.
这些很难吃 我是个专业的烘焙师
No, it’s okay. Your house, your food.
不 没关系 你的房♥子 你的食物
Anyway, so l’m sorry. I’m out of here.
不管怎样 抱歉 我要走了
Thank you. l’m sorry.
谢谢 抱歉
Are you…? lt’s okay. Thank you.
你…没关系 谢谢
You’re my last single friend.
你是我最后一个单身的朋友
Without you, I have no link to the outside.
没有你 我就与世隔绝了
Look, l don’t know why we did it. We just… We just did.
好了 不明白为什么会这样 我们只是…做了
Do you know what marriage is like? Imagine a prison.
你知道什么是婚姻吗 想象一下监狱
And then don’t change anything. We’re not married.
平淡无奇 我们没有结婚
You guys are raising a kid together.
你们共同抚养一个孩子
That’s the most married you can get.
结婚的人才那么干
Messer.
梅瑟
Minute? Oh, yeah.
有时间吗 是的
So l gave you a nice big fat break.
我给了你一个长休假
That didn’t go so well.
一切不是那么顺利
Should I learn my lesson with you,
我是要向你吸取教训
or should l give you another shot?
还是给你另一个工作
Given a choice, I’d go with that one, the shot.
让我选择 我选工作
You get it better than just about anybody here.
你比其他人做的都好
Sports isn’t just about stats and memorizing plays.
体育不是数据统计或熟记比赛
It’s about insight, it’s about feeling.
而是洞察力 是感觉
You got the talent, but you are all over the place.
你有这个天赋 但你总是四处游荡
I can be in one place, Alan.
阿兰 我可以在一个地方
Can you? Yeah.
你可以吗 可以
Can you be in Phoenix?
你能够呆在凤♥凰♥城吗
A spot opened up directing for the Suns.
直播太阳队中心
They called, asked who l thought was right for the job.
他们打来要找个称职的人
I’d like to tell them you.
我想推荐你
Let me know.
想好了告诉我
Every time l think of you
每当我想到你
I always catch my breath
总是令我窒息
And l’m still standing here and you’re miles away
我仍在这里 你却在千里之外
Somebody’s getting along pretty good.
有些人相处的越来越好
Mmm. Two cats in heat.
甜蜜的两只小猫
Ooh. Look at her. Frisky kitty.
看 调皮的小猫咪
That’s too casual. I’ll tell you this, they totally did it.
太自在了 他们肯定做了
I don’t think so. I honestly don’t think so.
我不这么认为 真的不这么想
She bet me $400 that they were gonna sleep together by Labor Day.
她下注400美元赌他们劳动节发生性关系
That’s why you’re saying that.
这就是你为什么那么说的原因
l feel like l’m watching CSI: Relationship.
我好像在看关于爱情的犯罪现场调查
If me at any age of my life could see me,
如果在我人生的任何阶段能够看到我
he would kick my cat ass, you know that?
他会踢我的猫屁♥股♥ 知道吗
Uh-oh. Messer owes you a quarter, he does. He said a bad word.
梅瑟欠你25美分 他说了猥琐的话
Messer. I heard you lived around here.
梅瑟 听说你住在这附近
Ben, hey.
本 你好
Sweet move, landing Phoenix.
加入凤♥凰♥城 太棒了
We’re gonna miss you around the arena.
我们在竞技场想念你
We’re still talking about that.
我们还在讨论呢
Alan said it seemed like a done deal.
阿兰说这事好像已经定了
We’re probably gonna be over at the band in a bit.
我们可能要开会后才定
Meet you there.
到时再见
Nice whiskers though.
胡子很漂亮
What was that about?
什么事儿啊
Nothing. Come on, let’s go, let’s go.
没事 该走了
Thank you.
谢了
Come on, Messer, out with it.
行了 梅瑟 别瞒我了
It’s just something Alan and I talked about the other day.
只是那天阿兰和我一起谈过的事
He put me up for a directing job. It’s….
他要我当一回导播 就在
In Phoenix. For the Suns.
凤♥凰♥城 太阳队的
Running their whole crew for the season.
和他的手下干一个赛季
You said no, though, right?
你还是拒绝了 对吧
Well, I didn’t wanna be rude
我不想太无理
and just turn it down right on the spot.
我只想脚踏实地
So why didn’t you tell me about it?
那为什么瞒着我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!