Okay. Yeah.
好的 是的
So, what does the technical director do?
技术导播都做些什么
Well, when the director says,
当总监说t
“Ready, go Camera 1 ,” I’m the guy that–
准备好 第一摄像镜头 我就是那个
I push the button that goes Camera 1 . He pushes the button.
我按下第一摄像镜头的按钮 他按按钮
And I guess in a couple years…
我猜几年之内
…when the boss gets kicked upstairs
老板要么从楼上摔下来
or gets pinched with a tranny hooker…
要么和人妖纵欲过度
…I’ll get my shot in the director’s chair.
我就会有机会坐上总监的职位
Okay. So Mr. Dunn tells me that you’re both single…
好的 唐恩先生说你们都是单身
…and presently not engaged in a relationship.
目前没有任何关系
Not sleeping together? God, no.
也没同床 上帝 没有
Okay, good. Oh, my God, no.
好的 很好 我的上帝 不
No, no, no. Not a chance.
不 不 不 没门
Okay, that’s great, because this situation…
好的 太好了 因为这种情形
…two single people living under the same roof…
两个单身人士居住在同一屋檐下
…raising a recently orphaned child,
养着一个出生不久的孤儿
well, it’s complicated enough…
已经够复杂的了
…without the added complication of, you know, that.
就不要再锦上添花了u3000就是来那事
Oh, trust me, Janine,
相信我 雅尼
we will not be complicating anything with that.
我们不会把那事弄得复杂化
Yeah, I get plenty of that elsewhere.
是的 我在别处有许多女友
I’d get plenty of that in my day as well. Way back in the day.
我也有许多男友 好久以前的事了
Listen.
听着
You two both seem like two sweet, doe-eyed people…
你们俩看起来像是两个善良 天真的人
…about to have the worst year of your lives.
这是你们生活中最糟糕的一年
I’ll be honest with you.
我得实话实说
Wanna make jokes about tranny hookers?
想开人妖的玩笑
Go for it, I don’t care.
随便 我不在乎
You have no idea the types of families that I deal with.
你们想不到我接触的都是什么样的家庭
Tranny hookers? They’re my good cases.
人妖? 这玩笑是我很好的案例
The only obstacle here is you two…
唯一的障碍是你们俩
…and whether or not you’re both cut out to be parents.
你们是否要放弃当父母
What we want to avoid is
我们需要避免
Sophie losing more people that she’s close to.
让苏菲失去更多走近她生活的人
You know, your friends
你知道 你的朋友
thought you could do this, but I’ll be honest…
认为你们能做好 但实话实说
…I’m not so sure.
我不那么确定
How can I be hung-over if I haven’t even gone to sleep yet?
我连觉都没睡怎么出去玩
Look, all we have to do is put her down. We just gotta put her–
我们要做的就是把她放下 我们得放她
She’s not warm. She doesn’t have a fever. She’s just overtired.
她不热 没发烧 只是累过头了
What time is it?
几点了
It’s okay, Soph. Come on, honey.
没事 苏菲 好了 亲爱的
I don’t know. Start wearing a watch.
我不知道 开始戴手表吧
There’s gotta be somebody we can call, right?
总有个我们可以打电♥话♥的人
Hey, thank you for coming over. It’s okay.
嗨 谢谢你过来 没关系
Sorry about your dad. He’s a pretty scary dude, huh?
对你♥爸♥爸说句抱歉 他有点多虑了
Come here, Sophie. The baby whisperer.
过来 苏菲 宝宝密语
It’s okay. Yeah.
没关系 太好了
Thank you, Amy.
谢谢 艾米
I don’t know why, but this fan always helps.
我不知道为什么 但风扇总是很管用
Beats having to take her for a drive. Yeah.
要让她安静得带她开车兜风 没错
Anyway, big math test tomorrow, so….
不管怎样 明天有重要的考试 所以
Give her some money.
给她些钱
Oh, Amy, Amy.
艾米 艾米
It’s okay. Doesn’t feel right to take it anymore.
不用了 这钱我不该拿
Okay.
好吧
Give her the money. No, I insist.
给她钱 不 拿着吧
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Good luck on your math test. Okay, byebye.
祝你数学考试顺利 好的 再见
Oh, thank God. Whew. I know.
谢天谢地 我知道
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Too close. You’re holding her too–
太近了 你举着她太
Look, you’re gonna chop her head off.
看 你会把她脑袋切下来的
That’s what the babysitter was doing. She wasn’t.
保姆就这么做的 她不是
No, she was soothing her down here.
不 她抱着她来回摇
We’re gonna go for a drive. We’re gonna drive around the block.
我们要开车兜风了 绕着街区开
Just go. Just go. Nice and quick. Nice and quick.
开车 开车 要稳要快 要稳要快
All right, we’re just gonna go for a ride around the block.
好了 我们只是驾车绕几条街区
We’ll get back in time for the game, huh?
我们会及时赶上比赛
Hi.

Mm-hm. Absolutely. Yeah, I’m on my way now. Okay.
绝对正确 是的 我正在路上 好吧
Yeah, really, thank you so much. All right, bye-bye.
是的 真的非常感谢 好的 再见
Yes!
太棒了
Yes. Burke’s out,
太棒了 波克出局了
and I finally got the call to direct today’s game.
今天比赛终于让我来直播
Today is my Riverside event.
今天是我的河边活动
I told you. You never told me that.
我告诉过你了 你从来没说过
You just don’t listen to women who won’t sleep with you.
你只听得进和你上♥床♥的女人说的话
See it there on the board? I’ll be home at 7:30.
板子上写着呢 我七点半到家
Come on, I can’t. There are no kids in the booth.
拜托 我不行 导播间里不能有孩子
Come on, work with me here. It’s on the board.
通融一下 写在板子上了
You have any idea how big a game this is?
你知道这比赛有多重要吗
The Hawks are a game out of the eighth seed in the East.
老鹰队在东部打出八强比赛了
Don’t walk out that door. You’re speaking Mandarin.
别出门 我说的是英文吗
I’ve been planning this for months.
我筹划此事已经几个月了
There are plenty of mommy and daddies who are in love with you.
附近有许多喜爱你的孩他爸孩他妈
Call them.
给他们打电♥话♥
Hey, Beth. It’s Messer, from a– Yeah.
嗨 贝丝 我是梅瑟 是的
Hey, I was wondering if maybe
我在想
you guys could watch Sophie for a bit today.
你们今天能否照顾苏菲一会儿
I got a huge break.
千载难逢的机会
I get to direct the Hawks game today.
我今天要直播老鹰队的比赛
Nope, Amy can’t. She’s got a big math test.
不 艾米不行 她有重要的数学考试
Yeah, I tried Josh and Beth too.
是的 我也问过乔什和贝丝了
They’re all busy. Bye-bye.
他们太忙 再见
Son of a….
妈的
It’s a healthier meal if you don’t fry the shell.
如果你不煎贝壳 就会是顿更健康的饭
You know what I’m saying?
你知道我在说什么
I like my taco shells baked.
我喜欢我的墨西哥卷饼贝壳烘培
Yeah, I like them soft.
我喜欢吃软壳玉米卷
All right, thank you for the ride, Walter.
谢谢你送我过来 沃尔特
Well, you called, I came.
是你打电♥话♥叫我来的
That’s how a man makes his money, baby.
我就是干这个吃饭的
What’s up with my floor seats?
前排球票什么时候给我
I’m gonna give you two floor seats.
2张前排票
All you gotta do is keep that meter running for me.
只要你在这等我就是你的了
Okay. My man.
没问题 够意思
We making another stop, baby? Yep.
还去别的地方吗 嗯
Okay. All right. Just not yet.
好的 等会再说
Not yet, not yet. the baby’s in here.
等会 等会 孩子还在车里呢
You left the baby…you left the baby!
孩子还在车里呢
You left the baby! you left the baby… you left the baby.
等等 孩子 孩子还在车里呢
You left your baby.
你的孩子还在车里呢
Look, Walter, please, I got no choice.
听着 沃尔特 拜托 我实在是没辙了
I need your help, as a friend.
作为哥们你得帮我
No, no, no. you can’t leave me with your baby.
不行 不行 我可不能替你看孩子
Are you on crack? I could be the baby cab killer.
你脑子进水了吗 我要是婴儿杀手呢
I know all about you, man.
我很了解你 哥们
I know you keep a clean cab, you drive the speed limit…
你的车很干净 你开车不会超速
…and you got three kids you love to death.
家里还有三个宝贝孩子
You know why? because they’re my kids.
废话 我爱我的孩子
I hate other people’s kids.
我讨厌别人的小孩
that’s your baby in there.
车里面的是你的孩子
Whatever the meter is, triple it.
我付你3倍车钱
You’ll be the best-paid babysitter in the state.
你可是咱们这待遇最高的保姆了
Please.
帮帮忙吧
What if she wakes up?
她醒了怎么办
She’s not gonna wake up, I pro… Oh!
她一时半时不会醒的 对了
Look. It’s her ducky.
接着 这是她的玩具鸭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!