ln case of an emergency.
以防万一
Better not be no emergencies.
最好没有万一
There won’t be. Better not!
放心吧 不会的 但愿如此
The final seconds of this first half….
上半场就剩最后10秒钟了
Ready Camera 3. and go 3.
3号♥机准备 切到3号♥机
feeding it off, and the basket….
运球…投篮
Simon, give me the scoring leaders, please.
西蒙 拜托给得分王特写
No one’s ever said “Please” to me before.
还没有人对我这么客气
Who’s calling? It’s the new sitter.
谁的电♥话♥ 新雇的保姆
The baby woke up! the baby woke up.
她醒了 你的孩子醒了
Hey, there’s this great game going on. you should check it out.
这场比赛很关键 你得盯紧了
Cameras 4 and 6,
4号♥机还有6号♥机
4 ready by the ball, 2 by the basket.
4号♥机负责跟球 2号♥机对准篮筐
Okay, sniff her butt. see if she needs to be changed.
闻闻她的屁♥股♥ 纸尿裤是不是该换了
I’m not sniffing this baby’s booty.
我可不想闻他屁♥股♥
Man, what are you feeding this girl?
你喂她吃的什么啊
It’s like a dirty bomb.
跟脏弹一样臭
It’s like eggs and peanut butter.
还有鸡蛋和花生酱的味道
l’ll be down at halftime.
等中场休息我再过去
Halftime? are you crazy?
中场休息 你疯了吧
Halftime!
中场休息了
Okay, okay, okay, here we go, man. Okay, okay. Oh, my God!
好了 好了 好了 我来了
Okay. Okay. all right. all right, we’re halfway there, Walter.
好了 好了 还有半场球的时间 沃尔特
All right, here we go. No, no, no.
拜托 交给你了 不行 不行 不行
No, please, listen. Walter, please.
拜托 沃尔特 求你了
Know what? here. take the whole wallet.
这样吧 钱包归你了
l don’t want your wallet.
我不要
You know what I want?
你知道我想要什么吗
I want a nice, comfy seat inside……next to some big-screen TVs..
我要舒服地坐在屋里 看大屏幕电视
No kids in the booth. I’m sorry. you gotta sit out here.
导播间不能带小孩 你得坐外面
Baby wanna see game? Baby doesn’t wanna.
宝贝想看球赛吗 她不想看
Wanna see game?
想不想看
Baby wanna see game.
宝贝想看比赛
Hey, everybody.
大家好
This is Sophie and her nanny, Walter.
这是苏菲和她的保姆 沃尔特
Say hi.
跟大家打招呼
All right, here you go.
好了 坐这儿吧
Big cushy chair, new monitors. drinks are in the fridge.
大沙发 大屏幕 冰箱里有饮料
No beer till after the game, okay?
看比赛时不能喝酒 好吗
Nice.
好极了
I never seen a game like this before. now we’re talking.
我还没在这里看过比赛呢 这还差不多
So you’re good? l’m good.
满意了吗 很好
All right.
好了
All right, people, second half. let’s do this.
好了 同志们 下半场 开工了
Did you get him through a service? Uh, yep.
你从服务中介找来的人 恩
He’s your cab driver, isn’t he?
是你的司机吧
Twenty seconds to go, Hawks down by 1 .
还有20秒 老鹰队还剩1次投篮机会
No doubt they’ll play for the last shot.
老鹰队即将完成本场比赛的绝杀
All right, Camera 4, stay with Johnson.
4号♥机 跟住约翰逊
Liz, tell Camera 4 to stay with Johnson. come on.
丽兹 告诉4号♥机跟住约翰逊
l can barely hear you, Messer.
我听不清 梅瑟
A foul? come on, man!
犯规 怎么可能
Okay, ready Camera 6.
6号♥机准备
Walter, she’s crying.
沃尔特 她在哭
I know, l’m trying to watch the game.
听见了 我正看比赛呢
You are the worst babysitter of all time.
你这个保姆太差劲了
Because I’m not a babysitter.
我又不是专门给你看孩子的
Do something. please, I’m dying over here.
帮个忙 行吗 我都焦头烂额了
All right, Camera 2, stay with Bibby Johnson.
2号♥机 镜头对准毕比· 约翰逊
All right, stay with the shooter on Camera 2…
2号♥机镜头对准投手
No, I mean, Camera 1 .
不不 是1号♥机
Stay on 1 , 1 , 1 .
1号♥机跟住
Camera 2, stay with the… Camera 1…
2号♥机 跟住… 1号♥机…
Alley-oop, and the Hawks win.
空中接力 老鹰队赢了
Unbelievable play by Atlanta. Hawks win by 1 .
亚特兰大打得太棒了 老鹰队赢了
Hands down, the best game of the year.
毫无疑问 这是今年最好看的比赛
Too bad you all couldn’t see it.
真可惜你们错过了
But I’m a creep
但我只是个献媚者
I’m a weirdo
只是个怪人
What the hell…? What are you singing to her?
我究竟 你唱什么呢
Everybody likes Radiohead.
人人都爱电台司令
Do you mind?
你有意见
What the hell am I doing here?
我来这有何用
I don’t belong here
我不属于这里
See?
看见没
Told you it works.
很管用的
Would it kill you to…?
你就不能…
Would it kill you to brighten the mood around here?
你就不能高兴点儿啊
Yeah, it might. Come on.
对 没错 拜托
Why should I pretend to be happy?
我为什么要装得很开心的样子
I’m miserable. let me be miserable.
我很痛苦 别勉强我
lt’s depressing. l don’t care.
太压抑了 我不管
Know what? I am so sick of all your dark little comments.
知道吗 我可受够了你的抱怨
I ruined my life for her.
都是因为她 我的生活才一团糟
I’m so sorry parenting
照顾小孩
isn’t as fun as you thought it was gonna be.
不是你想象得那样轻松愉快
Yeah, you’re happy because your old life sucked.
你之所以开心是因为你以前过得不怎么样
My old life didn’t suck. It did.
我过得挺好的 糟透了
My life was great.
我过得很充实
I was my own boss,I made my own hours.
我开店当老板 自己做主
I had free time.
我有的是时间
To do what? Bake more?
干什么呢 做蛋糕
You have no idea what a great life is.
你不会享受人生
I had a great life. I went to games for a living.
我过得轻松自在 游戏人间
Okay? girls would buy me drinks and throw themselves at me.
有很多女孩请我喝酒 跟我上♥床♥
You see this shirt? I slept with the girl who sold me this shirt.
看这衬衣 卖♥♥这衣服的女孩对我投怀送抱
You’re disgusting.
你真恶心
People say you can’t have it all. I had it all. It was awesome.
别人得不到的我得到了 棒极了
Of course you think that’s awesome,
那是你自己的感觉
because all you care about is getting laid.
你满脑子想的都是上♥床♥
Even Peter was embarrassed by you.
连皮特都替你难为情
He just never said anything to your face because he was twice the man you are.
只不过没当面告诉你 他比你爷们
You should get laid yourself.
活该你独守空房♥
Except to have sex…
你盼着跟别人上♥床♥
…you gotta find somebody who can stand you first.
还是先找个能忍♥受你的人吧
Fuck you.
混♥蛋♥
You shouldn’t ride a motorcycle.
你最好不要骑摩托车
Your kid’s parents died…
你孩子的父母死了…
She is not my kid.
她不是我的孩子
She’s not my kid.
她不是我的孩子
Then whose kid is she?
那是谁的孩子
We’ll do this again. One, two–
再一次 一 二
I’m sorry, Messer.
对不起 梅瑟
l didn’t mean it. lt’s all right.
我无意的 没事了
You know, I broke my back when I was 1 7. I was almost paralyzed.
我17岁时背部受伤 差点瘫痪
And Pete spent that whole summer with me in my room…
皮特整个暑假都陪着我
…watching movies every day.
在房♥间里看电影
All my friends went out to the beach or went off to chase girls…
其他朋友不是去海边玩就是泡妞去了
…but he just sat there with me the whole time.
只有他留下来一直陪着我
I can’t leave him alone when he needs me.
他需要我的时候我不能坐视不管的
Even if he’s gone.
即便是他离开人世了
I dug up some of their old home movies because, you know, l was just….
我把以前的录影带找出来是想
I just wanted to hear their voices, see them a minute, you know?
听听他们的声音 看看他们的样子
And l found this one, and you’ve gotta see this.
我找到了这个 你得看看
Pretty great, huh?
不错吧
I went with the lavender and then the blue sky,
墙是薰衣草色的 还有蓝色的天空
like we talked about.
都是按照咱们商量的弄的
When did you paint this room?
你什么时候刷的墙
I did it when you were at the hospital.
在你住院期间
You were supposed to do it three days ago.
你应该提前3天去刷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!