不 不 这可轮不到你决定 伙计
No, no. You’re gonna have to do better than that, pal.
我不需要决定什么
I don’t have to do better than that
因为事实如此
because it’s the truth I can’t fly.
我有恐飞症
I suffer from aviophobia.
-什么症 -我就是不能坐飞机
– What does that mean? – It means I can’t fly.
我还有恐高症和幽闭恐惧症
I also suffer from acrophobia and claustrophobia.
你要再不听话
I’ll tell you what. If you don’t cooperate,
马上就会得”拳头恐惧症”
you’re gonna suffer from “Fistaphobia.”
-莫斯康保释代理 -杰里 让艾迪接电♥话♥
– Mascone’s Bail Bonds. – Jerry, put Eddie on the phone.
-杰克 进展如何 -抓到他了
– Jack, what’s the progress? – I got him.
-抓到谁了 -“公爵” 就站我旁边呢
– You got who? – The Duke. He’s standin’ right here.
你已经抓到他了
You got him? Already?
当然 要打个招呼吗
Sure do. Wanna say hello?
跟你的代理人艾迪·莫斯康问个好
Say hello to your bail bondsman, Eddie Mascone.
-你好 -听见没
– Hello. – There you go.
-活生生的乔纳森·马度卡斯 -杰克 爱死你了
– Jonathan Mardukas in the flesh. – Jack, I love ya!
我不是在做梦吧 你在哪儿找到他的
What happened? How did this happen? Where’d you find him?
纽约 我们现在在机场
I found him in New York. We’re at the airport.
老天爷 太好了
Holy Christ! This is wonderful!
真是个好消息
This is wonderful news!
今晚午夜到你办公室
I’ll be in your office by midnight tonight,
听清楚了 艾迪
and I’m tellin’ you right now, Eddie.
这次别跟我扯那些淡 今晚我就要拿到钱
I don’t wanna hear any bullshit. I want the money tonight.
快把钱从你的小金库里取出来
So go empty out one of your Swiss bank accounts.
杰克 你放一万个心
No, Jack, don’t you have to worry about nothin’.
这钱花的绝对值
This is the best money I ever spent.
-好 几个小时后见 -好的 再见
– Okay. See you in a few hours. – All right. See ya later. Night.
-你兴奋什么呢 -杰里 沃尔什抓到”公爵”了
– So what’s that all about? – Jerry, Walsh got the Duke!
沃尔什抓到”公爵”了
Walsh got the Duke?
-抓到他了 抓到”公爵”了 -开玩笑吧
– He got him! He got the Duke! – No kiddin’?
一定要庆祝一下 我买♥♥甜甜圈去
This calls for a celebration. I’ll get some doughnuts.
沃尔什怎么这么快就找到他了
How do you think Walsh found him so fast?
-你好 -托尼 我是杰里
– Yeah, hello. – Uh, Tony, uh, this is Jerry.
-哪个杰里 -杰里·盖斯勒 你干什么呢
– Jerry who? – Jerry Geisler. What are you doing?
吃晚饭呢 有事吗
I’m eatin’ dinner. What do you want?
抱歉打扰你 不过我探听到
Look, I hate to bother you, but I thought you’d like to know
沃尔什在纽约找到”公爵”了
that Walsh found the Duke in New York.
他们坐飞机回来 大概午夜着陆
They’re flyin’ in tonight. They should arrive around midnight.
-有好处别忘了我 -好 好 好
– Don’t forget me, babe. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, kid, yeah.
谢了 晚安
Thanks. Good night.
看来你的老朋友找到那个会计了
Looks like your old friend found the accountant.
他们午夜在洛杉矶着陆
They’ll be flying into L.A. around midnight.
在机场安排人手 明白吗
Have ’em met at the airport. You understand?
明白
Done.
-需要我帮您保管外套吗 -不了 谢谢
– Can I take your coat? – No, that’s fine. Thanks.
-您的外套呢 -不用 不用
– May I take your coat? – No, no…
头等舱就是好 要是每次都坐就好了
First class is nice. I can make a habit out of this.
-晚上好 先生们 -晚上好
– Good evening, gentlemen. – Good evening to you.
起飞前想喝点什么吗
Would either of you like a drink before we take off?
来两杯你们最好的香槟
Yes, we would like one of your finest champagnes.
好的
Certainly.
看看这个
Let’s see. Ah, look at this.
也就美国有了 多好的国家啊
Only in America. What a country. Huh?
难以置信 我得尝尝这牛排
Unbelievable. I think I’m gonna have the steak.
-你呢 -我不饿
– How about you? – I’m not hungry.
要不你就点份龙虾吧
Well, why don’t you, then, get the lobster.
这样就凑成海陆大餐了
Because then I can get a little surf and turf action goin’.
我有恐惧症
I got a problem.
我不能坐飞机 没跟你开玩笑
I can’t fly. I don’t think you’re takin’ me seriously.
-我也没开玩笑 -我不能待在飞机上
– I’m takin’ you very seriously. – I can’t be on this plane.
别以为我不知道你的事
You think I haven’t heard your story before?
你当我是刚出道的菜鸟吗
Who do you think you’re traveling with, a fuckin’ novice?
懂我意思了吗 这就对了 乖乖的
You know what I’m talkin’about? That’s it. Settle in.
想找飞机上别的乘客
If you wanna get up and talk social and mingle with
谈天说地 都随你
the rest of the passengers, be my guest.
谅你也逃不了
You ain’t goin’ nowhere.
我看这有几个挺有钱的人
There’s a couple of nice-lookin’ people here.
上流社会 和你一样的人
Better class of people. Your class.
没准也盗用公♥款♥了
Probably all embezzlers too.
跟我一起飞 飞到远方去
Come fly with me. Come fly away.
放轻松好吗
Why don’t you just try and relax?
我 我不能
I… Look, I ca…
镇定点 放松 镇定下来
Just calm down. Just relax and calm down.
-你兴奋个什么劲儿呢 -不是 不是…
– What are you gettin’ so excited about? – It’s not… It’s…
不 我不行了 不行
No! I can’t! I can’t.
-不 不 我不行了 不行 -放松
– No! No! No! I can’t. I can’t. – Just relax.
放轻松 我怎么跟你说的
Just relax. What did I tell ya?
-别跟我玩花招…-不 不 不 我告诉你
– Don’t pull that shit on me… – No, no, no. No, no. I’m tellin’ you.
我不行了 真不行
I can’t do it. I can’t do it.
-我真不行 不 我不行了 -给我过来
– I can’t do it. No! I can’t! – Get over there!
-这玩意会坠毁的 会掉下来的 -好了
– These things go down! These things go down! ?? – All right.
太大了 怎么可能飞起来
It’s too big! It can’t go up!
好了 各位 请保持镇定
All right, everyone. Just calm down.
-出什么事了 -没什么 先生
– All right, what’s the problem? – It’s nothing, sir.
没事 联调局 阿朗佐·莫斯利
It’s okay. Alonzo Mosely, F.B.I.
他由我负责
This man is in my custody.
我要带他回洛杉矶 我保证他不会再闹了
I’m takin’ him to Los Angeles. There won’t be any more problems.
我不想坐飞机 我真不能坐飞机
I don’t wanna fly. I can’t fly, really.
这个犯人不想坐飞机
You can’t take a prisoner aboard an airplane
你就不该带他登机 你应该知道
if he doesn’t want to fly. You should know that.
我知道 抱歉 我以为他在唬人
I do. I’m sorry. I thought he was bluffing. I thought he was bluffing.
我建议你们换种交通工具吧
I suggest you find some other mode of transportation.
到火车站
-你笑个屁 -我喜欢坐火车
– What the fuck are you smilin’ about? – I love to travel by train.
是吗 你当这是修学旅行吗
Oh, yeah? What do you think this is, a class trip?
你怎么火这么大
Are you always this angry?
现在我心情好得不得了
Hey, look. Right now I’m in a great fuckin’ mood.
但上车以后你要再挑事
You wait when I’m cooped up on that thing for a while,
我保证你再也笑不出来
You’re not gonna be smilin’.
让你哭着喊着求我送你进监狱
You’re gonna be runnin’ for that fuckin’ jail cell.
还赶得上吗
Still gonna make your schedule?
没问题 剩14个小时呢
I’ll make it, 14 hours to spare.
不错 不错 双人间
Oh, nice, nice. It’s a double.
-双人间空间就比较大了 -你喜欢就好
– It’s a double. There’ll be a nice lot of room. – Glad you like it.
好 很不错
Good. Very nice.
谢谢 谢
Thanks. Thank…
磨的我手腕疼 谢谢
‘Cause they’re starting to cut into my wrists. Thank you.
戴一会皮肤就受不了
You know, it just gets the skin after a while.
-进去 -你想干什么 怎么了
– Get in there. – What do you want? What?
拜托 拜托
Oh, come on. Come on.
不 别这样 为什么把我关进来啊
No, you don’t… Why would you do that?
旅途愉快 我住这间
You’ll enjoy yourself. This is my room,
你住那间 晚安
and that’s your room. Good night.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
欢迎来到洛杉矶
欢迎来到洛杉矶
有什么可以效劳的吗
Hey, can I, uh, help you guys?
我是调查局特工莫斯利
Special Agent Mosely, F.B.I.
莫斯利 你们怎么都叫莫斯利
“Mosely”? Are all you guys named “Mosely”?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你是来接犯人的对吗
You’re here to pick up a prisoner, right?
-你怎么知道 -他有恐飞症
– How did you know that? – He was afraid to fly,
下飞机了
so he got off the plane.
和另一个莫斯利特工一起
He left with an Agent Mosely.
长官 这说明沃尔什拿了你的证件
Sir, that must mean that Walsh has your identification.

Yeah?
是蠢蛋一号♥吗 让蠢蛋二号♥接电♥话♥
Is this moron number one? Put moron number two on the phone.
好的 吉米 稍等
Yeah, Jimmy. He’s, uh, right here. Hold on.
他挺生气
He’s pissed.
-怎么了 -你不是说他坐飞机来吗
– Yeah? – I thought you told me this guy was gonna be on the plane.
我们打探到的消息是这样的
That’s the information we got.??
“我们打探到的消息是这样的” 告诉你
“That’s the information we got.” I wanna tell you something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!