-你还好吗 -挺好的
– How ya doin’? – I’m doin’ good.
你好
Hi.
今早的新闻里提到了你俩
They mentioned you and him on the news this morning.
-是吗 -嗯
– They did? – Yeah.
怎么说的 有好话吗
What’d they say? Anything good?
没 你没事吧
No. Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
你惹了不少麻烦 杰克
You’re in a lot of trouble, Jack.
我能进屋待几分钟吗 盖尔
Can I come in for a few minutes, Gail?
我能进屋待几分钟吗
Can I come in for a few minutes?
进来吧
Yeah.
我不久留
I won’t stay long.
不过得借你些钱去洛杉矶
I just need to borrow some money to get to L.A.
你知道我信用很好
You know I’m good for it.
杰克 家里没有那么多现金
Jack, I don’t think I have that kind of cash in the house.
我现在骑虎难下 处境很尴尬 盖尔
I’m so embarrassed, I… I’m just in a jam, Gail. It…
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
你看起来不像罪犯
You don’t look much like a criminal.
-我是动脑子的罪犯 -杰森 赶紧上楼去
– I’m a white collar criminal. – Jason, go upstairs now.
杰克 你不该来这
Jack, you shouldn’t be here.
要是被泰德看到了 你俩会被逮捕的
If Ted comes home, he’s gonna arrest you and him.
-逮捕 -是的
– Arrest us? – Yeah.
那我们可麻烦大了
Then we’d be in a lot of trouble,
今天我可没带够行贿的钱
’cause I’m afraid I’m short of bribe money.
好了 杰克 我不想和你吵 别说了
All right, Jack, don’t start. Please, don’t.
那个警督叫什么来着
How is Lieutenant whatever-his-name-is?
-现在是副巡长了 -副巡长 升官了呗
– It’s captain now. – Oh, captain. Royalty.
杰克 我不想惹麻烦 请你理解我
Jack, I don’t want any trouble. Do you understand that? Please.
-今天不适合说这个 真的 -别说了
– It is not a good day for this. I mean it. – Come on. Don’t.
真抱歉我的逃亡日程
I’m sorry that my fugitive timetable
和你们家的社交安排冲突了
doesn’t coincide with your social calendar.
-她不是这个意思 -乔恩 你别管
– I don’t think she was saying that. – Listen, Jon. Stay out of this.
你还是那个臭脾气 自己不好过
Same old Jack. You get your feelings hurt,
周围所有人也别想好过
and then you walk around and hurt everybody else.
我真不想听你说教
Last thing I need now is one of your lectures.
我没有跟你说教 蠢货
I’m not lecturing you! You stupid!
我是想保护你
I’m trying to protect you!
-得了吧 -泰德随时都可能到家
– Aw, come on. – Ted is gonna be home any minute.
我们打算出门 今晚对我们来说很重要
We’re all going out. It’s an important night for us.
今晚吗 什么事那么重要
Important night? What’s so important about tonight?
我猜猜 今天是行贿日吗
Let me guess. What, it’s payoff night?
-好吧 够了 滚出去 -别吵了
– All right, that’s it! Get out! – Let’s not fight.
我现在困在这了
Listen, I’m in a big fuckin’jam!
想借点钱把这家伙送到洛杉矶
I need to borrow money so I can get this guy back to L.A.,
然后我他妈就洗手不干了
and I’m out of this miserable fuckin’ business forever!
你明白吗
Can’t you understand that?
你好
Hi.
丹尼丝
Denise?
都长这么大了
You got so big.
抱歉 我得走了 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m gonna go now. I’m sorry.
不 等等
No, hold on.
抱歉 亲爱的 我们就是
I’m sorry, honey. It’s just… We’re havin’ a…
-你几年级了 -八年级
– What grade are you in now? – Eighth.
都八年级了啊
Are you in the eighth grade?
这有四十 我就这些现金
Here’s $40. That’s all I’ve got,
车钥匙也给你
but these are the keys to my car.
就车道上那部旅行车
It’s the station wagon in the driveway.
-我就跟泰德说车送去保养了 -好的
– I’ll tell Ted that it’s in the shop. – Okay.
别的等你到洛杉矶再说吧
And we’ll worry about it when you get back to L.A.
他有好好照顾你吗
So, uh, does he take good care of you?
是吗 那就好
Yeah? Well, that’s all I wanted to know.
他知道这件事了怎么办
So what’s he gonna say about this?
-他会理解的 -他会…这就是爱
– He’ll understand. – Oh, he’ll… Yeah, that’s love, you know?
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
等等
Wait.
钱不多 大概有一百八 我当保姆赚的
It isn’t much. About $180 baby-sitting money.
-亲爱的 我不能要 -拿着吧
-Oh, sweetheart, I can’t. – Take it.
-不行 -拿着吧
– I can’t. – Please.
-不行 不行 亲爱的 -拿着吧
– I can’t. I can’t, sweetheart. – Take it.
你好 请帮我接艾迪·莫斯康
Hello. I’d like to make a collect call
是对方付费的电♥话♥
to an Eddie Mascone from a Jack Walsh.
莫斯康保释代理
Mascone Bail Bonds.
杰里 我是杰克 让艾迪接电♥话♥
Jerry, Jack. Put Eddie on the phone.
艾迪 是杰克
Eddie, it’s Jack.
杰克 晃悠够了没 你在哪儿
Jack, stop fuckin’ around. Where are you?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
我在爱达荷州的博伊西市
I’m in Boise, Idaho.
不 等等 我在阿♥拉♥斯加的安克雷奇
No, wait a minute. I’m in Anchorage, Alaska.
不 不 不 等等
No, no, no, wait.
我在怀俄明州的卡斯帕
I’m in Casper, Wyoming.
我在豪生酒店的大堂
I’m in the lobby of a Howard Johnson’s
胸前插着粉色的康乃馨
and I’m wearing a pink carnation.
你说什么呢
What are you talkin’ about?
我不是在和你讲话 我是在和别人讲话
I’m not talkin’ to you. I’m talkin’ to the other guys.
什么别人
What other guys?
我给你描述一下
Well, let me describe the scene to you.
这些家伙
There’s these guys, see?
已经蹲了大概两天了吧
They’ve probably been up for, like, two days.
腋臭严重 满嘴咖啡味
They stink of B.O. They have coffee breath.
因为坐得太久饱受便秘烦恼
They’re constipated from sittin’ on their asses for so long.
他们就坐在一辆面包车里
They’re sitting in a van,
可能就停在你办公室的街对面
and they’re probably parked right up the street from your office.
但现在你们可以卷铺盖回家了
But now, you guys, you’re gonna have to pack up and go home,
因为你们露馅了 傻♥逼♥们
because I’m on to you, you dumb fucks.
艾迪 你的电♥话♥被窃听了
Eddie, your phone is tapped.
我再也不会打这个电♥话♥了 去秦卢餐厅
Listen, I’m not gonna use this line anymore. Go to Chin Loo’s.
五分钟以后我打过去
I’ll call you there in five minutes.
他们来不及窃听那的电♥话♥ 再见 各位
They can’t run a tap that fast. So long, everybody.
请让让 伙计 我来接 我来接
Excuse me, buddy. I got it, I got it.
是打给我的 杰克 是你吗
I think it’s for me. Jack, that you?
立刻汇五百块
Listen, I need you to wire me 500
到德州阿马里洛的西联汇款办事处
to the Western Union office in Amarillo, Texas, right away.
等等 坐个巴士要五百块
Wait a minute. What do you need with $500 on a bus?
而且你♥他♥妈♥怎么没坐飞机回来
And why the fuck aren’t you on a plane?
我没告诉过你
Did it ever occur to you
我是专业人士 做事自有道理吗
that I am a professional and that I might have my reasons?
我们改自己开车了
We are driving now.
身上的钱只够到阿马里洛
I only have enough cash to get to Amarillo.
巴士没法坐了
We had to scrap the bus.
别管巴士了 你们他妈的为什么不坐飞机呢
Fuck the bus! I wanna know what happened to the goddamn plane!
-他不喜欢坐飞机 -他不喜欢坐飞机
– He doesn’t like to fly. – He doesn’t like to fly?
搞什么飞机 听好了 杰克
What the fuck does that mean? Listen to me, Jack!
这两天半内你们最好给老子滚回来
You gotta be back here in less than two-and-a-half fuckin’ days.
那他妈可是五十万
A half million dollars of my money!
你♥他♥妈♥到底在晃悠什么
What the fuck is goin’ on there?
艾迪 艾迪 艾迪 我发誓
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, I swear to God.
有气别撒在我头上
Don’t start with me now,
不然老子崩了他丢沼泽里埋了你信不
or I will shoot him and I will dump him in a fuckin’ swamp!
我他妈没心情和你吵
I am in no fuckin’ mood for this.
把钱汇过来 我会把他按时带到
Just send the money, and I’ll have him back by the deadline.
-听到了吗 -听到了
– You hear me? – Yes.
走吧
Let’s go.
杰里 马上汇五百块到德州阿马里洛 杰克·沃尔什的账号♥
Jerry, wire $500 to Jack Walsh in Amarillo, Texas, right away.
德州的阿马里洛 对了
Amarillo, Texas. Now, listen, also.
让道夫勒也过去 赶紧找他过去
Get Dorfler down there! Find him and get him down there too.
-好的 艾迪 -妈的
– You got it, Eddie. – Shit!
一个啤酒瓶掉下来
One of those bottles of beer should fall
九十六个啤酒瓶在墙头
Ninety-six bottles of beer on the wall
九十六个啤酒瓶在墙头
Ninety-six bottles of beer on the wall
九…
Nine…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!