九十三个啤酒瓶在墙头
Ninety-three bottles of beer on the wall
为什么你在芝加哥警局名声不好
Why were you so unpopular with the Chicago Police Department?
因为你太有个性
‘Cause of your personality?
刚才在你家怎么回事 到底怎么了
What happened back at your house? What was that all about?
你老婆嫁了个黑警♥察♥
Your wife married a corrupt police officer?
到底怎么了
What was it all about?
整个警局都他妈被买♥♥通了
That whole fuckin’ department was corrupt.
-哪都有好人和坏人 -也是
– There’s good and bad everywhere, don’t you think? -Yeah.
坏人满地跑 至于好人就不知道了
Well, I’d say there’s bad everywhere. Good I don’t know about.
那你呢
What happened to you?
我没拿他们的黑钱
I wouldn’t go on the payroll.
什么黑钱
What payroll?
当时我是卧底
I was workin’ undercover. I was
已经成功接近这个芝加哥的大毒枭
close to this guy, this big heroin dealer in Chicago.
全城的毒品都是他供
He supplied the whole city.
花了我一年时间取得他的信任
Took me a year just to get his confidence.
我马上要找到决定性证据了
Just when I was about to nail the son of a bitch,
我的同事
my, uh, fellow officers…
神奇地从我家里找出了七磅的海♥洛♥因♥
mysteriously discovered seven pounds of heroin in my house.
所以这个大毒枭给了我两个选择
So this big-time drug dealer gave me a choice:
像别的警♥察♥一样拿钱 然后跑路
Get on the payroll like everybody else, get out of town,
或者去蹲三十年监狱
or go to jail for 30 years.
我没拿他们的黑钱
Well, I didn’t get on the payroll,
所以后来我才来干这个
and that’s why I do this.
找到你这样的罪犯 送进监狱
So when I find a criminal like you, I bring him in.
不用担心谁收了贿赂
I don’t have to worry about anybody takin’a payoff,
因为没有别人 自己单干
because there is no anybody… there’s just me.
怎么不买♥♥个新表
Why don’t you get a new watch?
等我多了解你一些再告诉你
I’ll tell you when I know you better.
了解我 你什么时候才会更了解我
You know me better? When are you gonna get to know me better?
我倒是会越来越了解你
I’ll get to know you better.
-你却不会更了解我 -能闭上嘴吗
– You’re not gonna get to know me better. – Will you shut up?
闭上嘴你怎么了解我
That’s what I mean.
咱们还剩多少钱
How much money do we have left?
-就这么多 -就这么多
– That’s it? – That’s it.
我们都要饿死了 你还拿钱去买♥♥烟
We’re starvin’, and you’re buying cigarettes?
这是我的精神食粮
I need these cigarettes.
要点什么随便你 我有烟就够了
You can have your whatever you’re gonna have. I’ll have this.
-先生们 来点什么 -咖啡 谢谢
– What can I do for you boys? – Coffee, please.
-咖啡多少钱 -五十三美分
– How much is the coffee? – It’s 53 cents.
-茶呢 -五十三美分
– How much is tea? – Fifty-three cents.
我喝茶吧
I’ll have tea.
好的 今早特♥供♥是辣肠炒蛋
Okay, and our breakfast special today is chorizo and eggs.
辣肠炒蛋
Chorizo and eggs?
-辣肠炒蛋 是的 -那是什么
– Chorizo and eggs. Yes. – Chorizo and eggs? What is that?
墨西哥辣肠
It’s a Mexican sausage
配上炒鸡蛋
mixed in with scrambled eggs,
配菜还有薯饼和吐司
and it comes with hash browns and toast.
我们不要 谢谢
We won’t be havin’ that. Thank you.
几点了
What time you got?
-八点五十 -好吧 十分钟以后
– Ten to 9:00. – All right, in 10 minutes,
咱们去西联汇款办事处取五百块
we’ll be at the Western Union office, we’ll have 500 bucks.
想吃牛排都行 我请客
I’ll buy you a juicy steak or whatever you want.
辣肠炒蛋
Chorizo and eggs.
-辣肠炒蛋 -想吃什么都给你买♥♥
– Chorizo and eggs. – I’ll get you whatever you want.
乔恩 今天的一切都是你自己造成的
You know, Jon, you’re in this mess because you’re in this mess.
不是我害的
I didn’t put you in this mess.
-明白吗 -好吧
– Do you understand? – Yeah.
你要不去招惹吉米·塞拉诺
If you had left Jimmy Serrano alone,
就没有这些事了
this wouldn’t be happening.
谢谢
Thank you.
我倒有个办法
I had a way out of this, you know.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
塞拉诺最怕什么
What’s the thing Serrano’s most afraid of?
跟你结伴旅行
Goin’ cross-country with you.
栽在自己人手里
Gettin’ knocked off by his own people.
我对他做过的交易了如指掌
What I know about his financial transactions
不仅能扳倒他
would not only put him away,
还能扳倒所有和他有关的黑帮势力
but every Mob guy he ever did business with.
所以他才迫不及待要杀我
That’s why he wants to kill me.
本来我打算把这些记录拷到磁碟里
I was gonna put all his records on computer disks.
等迫不得已
I figured if things got too rough,
还能用磁碟换条命
I could always trade them for my life.
然后呢
So what happened?
还没来得及做就被捕了
What happened was I got arrested before I got a chance to do it.
你为什么非要跟他死磕
Why didn’t you just leave him alone?
你可不像那种
You don’t look like the kind of guy
愿意找这种麻烦的人
who would be involved in that sort of situation.
那你为什么不拿那个大毒枭的黑钱
Why didn’t you just leave that heroin dealer alone?
我可不是什么黑帮御用会计师
I wasn’t some Mob accountant.
我以为自己是为一家合法公♥司♥工作
I thought I worked in a legitimate firm.
当我发现自己工作的地方
When I found out I was managing accounts
其实是塞拉诺的皮包公♥司♥时
that were fronts for Serrano,
我可不能无动于衷
I couldn’t just sit back and do nothing.
不过 乔恩 你还是拿了不属于你的东西
Yeah, but, Jon, you still took what didn’t belong to you.
你怎么还站在他们那边
How can you be on the side of a mobster?
我没站在他们那边
I’m not on the side of a mobster.
你不支持我就是站在他们那边
You’re on his side if you’re not on my side.
我和谁都不一边
I’m not on anybody’s side.
跟我没一点关系
I got nothing to do with it.
跟你关系大了去了
You got everything to do with this.
是你要抓我去坐牢 一入狱我就会被杀
You’re taking me to jail, and in jail, you know I’ll be killed.
-关我屁事 -关你屁事
– That’s not my problem. – It’s not your problem?
-你在报纸上读过关于我的报导吗 -读过
– Did you read about me in the papers? – Yeah, I did.
-那时候你支持我吗 -支持
– Were you on my side then? – Yeah, I was.
-为什么现在不了 -因为你挡我财路了
– Then why aren’t you now? – Because now you’re in my way.
挡你财路 当真
I’m in your way? You mean it?
把我送进去有钱赚 你只关心这个
You want the money for turning me in because that’s all you’re about.
你眼里只有钱
You’re just about the fuckin’ money.
乔恩 你怎么想都行
Hey, Jon, you can think whatever you wanna think.
我无所谓
It doesn’t matter to me,
反正那十万我是拿定了
because I’m getting my 100,000 any which way you want it.
走吧
Let’s go.
虚构的牛仔英雄
托尼 托尼 像不像哈珀龙·卡西迪Hey, Tony. Tony. Hopalong Cassidy.
带相机了吗 给我来一张
You got your camera? Take a picture.
拜托 这是在机场买♥♥的
Come on. They got these at the airport.
回去的时候我是不是也该弄一顶
Should I get one on the way back?
别闹了 把帽子拿开 好话不说第二遍
Come on. Put that away. I’m not gonna tell you again.
托尼 他们来了
Tony, there they are.
-别来无恙 杰克 -老天
– How you doin’, Jack? – Aw, geez.
我代吉米向你问好
Jimmy sends you his regards.
别担心 我们可不是来找你的
Don’t worry, Jack. We’re not here for you.
-找的是他 过来 -好吧
– We’re here for him. Get over there. – No problem.
你瞪什么呢 有话要说吗
What are you starin’ at? You gonna propose?
把枪放下 放下枪 混球们
Drop ’em! I said drop ’em, assholes!
-你们是什么人 -你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
– Who the fuck are you guys? – Who the fuck are you?
你活不长了 知道自己在跟谁作对吗
You’re dead. You know who you’re fuckin’ with?
不 要不你告诉我
No. Why don’t you tell me about it?
讲话记着对着麦克风
Make sure you speak into the microphone.
马文 马文
Marvin! Marvin!
真聪明 杰克 把钥匙给我
Very clever, Jack. Now, give me the keys.
快点 钥匙给我
Come on! Give me the keys!
钥匙
The keys.
看来是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥了 马文
Looks like a package deal to me, Marvin.
该死的 你俩一起来吧
Goddamn it. Come on, both of ya.
-刚才那俩是什么人 -马文 算你有种
– Who the hell were those guys? – Marvin, you did it this time.
-什么意思 -那都是雇佣杀手
– What are you talkin’ about? – Those are hired killers back there.
-雇来杀谁的 -杀这个家伙
– Hired to kill who? – Hired to kill this guy.
我 是我 是不是难以置信
Me. Me. Can you believe it?
谁雇的
Hired by who?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!