谁雇的 吉米·塞拉诺 就是他
Hired by who? Jimmy Serrano, that’s who.

Oh, fuck.
他们杀他干什么
Why they wanna kill this guy?
你从不看报纸吗 蠢货
Don’t you read the papers, knucklehead?
-当然看 -真受不了你们了
– Yeah, I read the fuckin’ papers. – I can’t take this.
让他们跑了 灰色道奇 快去追
They got away! Gray Dodge! Get after ’em!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我们在哪儿
How the fuck did you know where we were?
-我受不了了 -你给我闭嘴
– I can’t take this anymore. – Shut up a minute.
艾迪派你来的吗
Did Eddie put you on this?
除了他还能有谁
Of course diid he put me on this!
那个王八蛋 你知道我和他都签约了吗
That son of a bitch. You know I have a contract with him?
-签约了 -是啊 周一签的
– You got a contract? – Yeah. I signed it on Monday.
他把我从匹兹堡叫来的 说你把这活办砸了
He called me in Pittsburgh. He said you were fuckin’ this thing up.
我 我什么都没办砸
I’m… I’m not fuckin’ anything up.
你两天前不就该到洛杉矶了吗
You should’ve been in L.A. two days ago.
马文 我他妈做事自己有分寸
Marvin, don’t tell me how to do my goddamn job.
我都在考虑要不要放了他
I’m half-thinkin’ not to turn him in
让艾迪自生自灭得了
just to watch Eddie go down the fuckin’ toilet.
-这主意不错 -谁跟你说话了
– See, that’s a good thought. – What? Who the hell’s talkin’ to you?
是啊 谁他妈和你说话了
Yeah. Who the fuck’s talkin’ to you?
他也轮不到你来送了 傻♥逼♥ 他是我的了
He’s not yours to take anymore, whip-dick. He’s mine.
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
操 这次又他妈是谁
Fuck. Now, who the fuck is this?
我的天
Jesus Christ!
干点什么 别坐着等死啊
Do something! Do something!
你俩真是我见过的最蠢的赏金猎人了
You guys are the dumbest bounty hunters I’ve ever seen!
你们连牛奶都送不了
You couldn’t even deliver a bottle of milk!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴行吗
Will you shut the fuck up?
他们哪儿去了
Where the hell did it go?
甩掉他们了吗
You think we lost him?
不知道 我看不见
I don’t know. I don’t see anything.
肯定脱离危险了呢
I’m sure we’re completely safe.
-你还好吗 -没事 我爽着呢
– You all right? – Yeah. I’m fine. I’m enjoying it.
-马文 马文 给我把枪 -门都没有
– Marvin. Marvin, give me a gun. – No fuckin’ way.
-你♥他♥妈♥快给我把枪 -给他把枪 马文
– Will you give me a fucking gun? – Give him a gun! Marvin!
-别想耍花样 杰克 -好吧 好吧
– Don’t fuck me, Jack! – Yeah, yeah.
该死
Shit.
反正不是冲我来的
They’re not after me.
开个玩笑 开个玩笑
Just kidding. Just kidding.
我以为你把钥匙丢了
I thought you threw those away.
看问题要仔细 马文 我丢的是车钥匙
Always check the evidence. Marvin. Those were car keys.
-王八蛋 到嘴的十万要飞了 -十万
– Son of a bitch! There goes a hundred grand! – A hundred?
艾迪答应付你十万
Eddie was gonna pay you a hundred?
怎么 他说付你多少
Why? What was he gonna pay you?
两万五
Twenty-five.
王八蛋
That son of a bitch!
我♥操♥ 杰克 你打中了
Holy shit, Jack! You got ’em!
马文
Marvin!
你要干什么 杰克
What the hell are you doing, Jack?
洛杉矶见 马文
See you in L.A., Marvin.
乔恩 乔恩
Jon! Jon!
乔恩 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿呢 乔恩
Jon! Where the fuck are you, Jon?
拉我一把
Give me your hand.
太滑了 我撑不住了 快拉我一把
I’m slipping. I can’t hold on. Give me your hand.
你要去哪儿
Where are you goin’?
乔恩
Jon!
乔恩
Jon!
太好了
Good.
-答应放我走吗 -什么
– Promise to let me go? – What?
你答应放我走吗
You promise to let me go?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
-你先答应放我走 -去你♥妈♥的♥
– Promise to let me go. – Fuck you!
你这样让我很难抉择
You’re making it difficult for me to do the right thing here!
好吧 我答应你 放你走
All right. I promise. I’ll let you go.
老天
Aw, geez.
-你还好吗 -还行
– You all right? – Yeah, yeah.
-谢谢你救我一命 -谢谢你放我走
– Thanks for saving my life. – Thanks for letting me go.
我放你走 没错
I’ll let you go, all right,
等你进了洛杉矶监狱我就放你走
the second you’re in L.A. County Jail.
走吧
Come on.
没错 我就在这儿呢
Yeah. That’s right. Down here.
你们是准备一直傻愣着
You gonna stand there with your thumb up your ass,
还是他妈把我救出去啊
or you gonna get me the fuck out of here?
刚到的消息
This just came in.
会让我不爽吗
Is this gonna upset me?
应该会
I think it’s safe to say that.
你吃过一道菜吗
Are you familiar with a dish…
用土豆做的…里昂土豆
a potato dish… lyonnaise potatoes?
是一种炸土豆
It’s a kind of fried potato,
不过加了洋葱
but it’s got an onion in it.
特别美味
It’s quite delicious.
配上牛排或是其他肉排
It really goes beautifully with, uh,
更是锦上添花
steak, uh, chops, you know,
汉堡 三明治 任何荤菜
hamburger, cheeseburger, any of your meat dishes. It’s just…
我身上带够了买♥♥里昂那土豆的钱
You know, I have enough money to buy as much lyonnaise potatoes…
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴行吗 -你肯定喜欢的
– Look. Just shut the fuck up, will you, please? – You really would enjoy.
我只是觉得
I just…
你应该考虑一下 因为
I think you oughta think about it a little bit, because…
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地 真的太感谢了
Oh, thank you, thank you. Thank you very much.
把手铐挡上
Cover it up.
劳驾 能载我们到镇上吗
Hey. You think you could give us a ride to the next town?
-当然 上后面坐着吧 -多谢了
– Sure. Jump in the back. – Thanks a lot.
太好了 每倒一次霉 都有六个好人来搭救
Great, great. See? For every shit, there’s six nice people.
-你们好 各位 -什么意思
– Yahe, everyone. Yahe. – What’s that?
“你好”的意思 我会不少语言的问候语
It’s “Hello.” I can say “Hello” in a lot of different languages.
虽然跟你没法沟通
Not yours, but a lot of them.
欢迎光临 先生
Welcome, sir.
-我可没料到会到这一步 -你当我愿意吗
– I’m not lookin’ forward to this. – You think I am?
你俩是有多无能
I don’t understand the problem with you two.
他他妈就是个会计
The guy’s a fuckin’ accountant.
吉米 我们运气实在不好
Jimmy, it’s been bad luck right down the line.
而且那个沃尔什也不好对付
Plus, this guy Walsh is pretty good.
他真那么厉害吗 托尼
If he’s that good, Tony,
我该雇他来杀了你们
maybe I should hire him to hit you.
希望条子不会反查到吉米身上
I hope there’s no chance of any of this comin’ back to Jimmy.
不可能 直升机是从堪萨斯租来的
No chance. We rented the chopper out of Kansas City.
和你八竿子打不着
It’s five times removed from you,
你绝对没事 别担心
so you’re clear of this. Don’t worry.
没事个屁 你个傻♥逼♥
Clear as shit, you fuckin’ moron!
那家伙还活得好好的 不是吗
The guy’s still out there, ain’t he?
你俩听好了
Let me tell you two guys somethin’.
这次要再杀不掉那个会计
I’m not interested in seeing either one of you two alive again
就甭想活着见我了 懂吗
until you get the accountant. You got the message?
-下车吧 -就到这吗
– It’s the end of the ride. – This is it?
就到这
This is it.
这附近有什么大的镇子吗
Is there a real town around here someplace?
-钱宁 -钱宁
– Channing’s. – Channing’s?
离这儿多远
How far is that from here?
-三十英里 -三十英里 老天爷
– Thirty miles. – Thirty miles. Oh, Jesus Christ.
这也好意思叫镇子
What the hell kind of town is this?
你们中有谁能载我们到钱宁吗
Is there someone that could give us a ride to Channing?
-有人要往那个方向去吗 -不 没人去
– Is there anyone going in that direction? – No. No have a ride.
打扰一下 这里有厕所吗
Excuse me a minute. Is there a bathroom in there I could use?
去吧
Yeah. Go ahead.
这里有电♥话♥吗 电♥话♥
Is there a telephone here? Telephone?
不 不 没有电♥话♥
No. No. No telephone.
没有电♥话♥ 什么都没有
No telephone? Nothing?
真高兴能逗你们一笑
Yeah. Glad you’re having a good time.
“恐飞症” 你个王八蛋
“Fear of flying”? You son of a bitch!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!