would that be considered an overt act?
只要他踏入机场
If he just sets foot inside the airport,
就已经构成犯罪条件了
he’s committed an overt act.
这叫企图妨碍司法公正
Conspiracy to obstructjustice.
他要和”公爵”一起出现 你还能告他绑♥架♥
When he shows up with the Duke, you add kidnapping.
他的人如果带了枪 就告他谋杀
Anybody packing a gun, conspiracy to commit murder.
因为是在机场
The fact that it’s an airport…
阿朗佐 我说错你就指出来
Alonzo, correct me if you think I’m wrong,
我不是抢你生意
I don’t want to step on your toes,
哪怕是现在 他都算是跨州窝藏逃犯
you can slap an interstate transportation, aid of racketeering rap
还有协助敲诈罪
on him right away as well.
如果你不能让他拿走磁碟
None of that bullshit means anything
刚才这一堆都是白扯
unless you can get him to take those disks from you.
别担心 我会让他拿到磁碟的
Don’t worry. I’ll get him to take the disks.
在他身上装个窃听器
Get a wire on this man.
马文
Marvin.
阿马里洛那点小误会希望你们别介意
Hey, no hard feelings about what happened back in Amarillo, huh?
那时候是形势所迫
It’s just one of those spur-of-the-moment deals, you know?
-他在哪儿 -钱在哪儿
– Where is he? – Where’s the money?
车里 他在哪儿
In the car. Where is he?
我改主意了 现在要两百万了
Slight change of plans. Now I want two million.
-什么 -我回去读了报纸
– What? – Hey. I read the newspapers, you know?
这家伙拿了你们一千五百万 是吗
The guy got you for 15 million, right?
我想他至少值两百万
So I figure the guy’s gotta be worth at least two.
我是个生意人
I’m a businessman.
我们怎么知道他在你手里
How do we know you got him?
现在给我一百万 二十分钟后给你电♥话♥
I want one million now, and I’ll call you in 20 minutes,
告诉你另外一百万放哪儿
tell you where to drop off the second million.
我拿到钱就告诉你们他在哪儿 行不
Once I know it’s there, then I’ll tell you where he is. Okay?
-不行 -为什么
– Not okay. – Why not?
你疯了吗 怎么跟吉米交代
What? Are you fuckin’ nuts? What’s Jimmy gonna say?
现在我们他妈上哪儿找”公爵”去
How the fuck are we gonna get the Duke now?
答案就在你手里
You got the answer right in your hand.
什么意思
What are you talkin’ about?
那张照片 乔伊 你什么时候能动动脑
The paper. Joey, when are you gonna learn how to pay attention?
蓝天使汽车旅馆
看见写的什么了吗
Look. See what it says there?
好了 就这样
All right. This is it.
今晚要了结一切 明白吗
Tonight is the fuckin’ night, you understand?
我受不了那些废物了
I’m sick of all of these screwups.
一旦我抢到那些磁碟
As soon as I get the disks from Walsh,
立马杀了沃尔什和”公爵”
you guys drop Walsh and you drop the Duke.
明白吗 一拿到磁碟就动手
Do you understand? I get the disks, you drop them. Okay?
-我不建议你这么做 -是吗
– I don’t think you should do this. – Oh, really?
那你说我该怎么办
What do you propose that I do?
派人送钱给他 而不是杀了他
Send somebody with cash offer, but don’t do this.
我了解沃尔什 他才不会收我的钱
I know Walsh. He won’t take any money from me.
他正义感特别强烈 所以我才烦他
He’s a very self-righteous type of guy, it aggravates me.
在他心里 这才叫两不相干
In his mind, this is clean.
我走我的阳关道 他过他的独木桥
He gets what he wants; I get what I want.
-这家伙脑子烧坏了 希德尼 -吉米 听我说
– The guy’s a fuckin’ burnout, Sidney. – Hey, Jimmy, listen.
希德尼 坐下 放松 吃个三明治
Sidney. Sit down. Relax. Have a sandwich.
喝杯牛奶 别烦我就行
Drink a glass of milk. Do some fuckin’ thing.
他出发了
He’s on his way.
他在拉斯维加斯大道上向北行驶
He’s heading north on Las Vegas Boulevard,
离机场约有两英里
approximately two miles from the airport.
-继续跟踪 -你笑什么
– We’re right on him. – Why are you smilin’?
找回了点当警♥察♥的感觉
I feel like a cop again.
大人物终于肯露面了呀
So, I’m finally in the presence of greatness, huh?
“公爵”
The Duke.
从罪大恶极的人♥渣♥手里偷了钱
The guy that steals money from the scum of the earth
去救济穷苦大众的大盗
and gives it to the unfortunates of the world.
早就想和你面对面聊聊了
I wanted to meet you face-to-face.
你真以为拿了我的钱
Did you actually think that you were gonna steal my money
还能一走了之吗
and get away with it?
告诉你两件事
I stopped by here to tell you two things.
第一 今晚就是你的死期
Number one is that you’re gonna die tonight.
第二 我会回到家
Number two, I’m gonna go home,
饱餐一顿
have a nice hot meal,
然后找到你老婆 送她去见你
I’m gonna find your wife and I’m gonna kill her too.
乔伊 在这等我信♥号♥♥ 其他人跟我进去
Joey, wait here for my call. The rest of you, start headin’ in.
遵命
You got it.
他来了
Here he comes.
杰克 好久不见
Jack. Long time no see.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你还是那么不修边幅
I see you’re still spendin’ all your money on clothes.
是吧
Well, you know.
你如果想要进城看戏
Listen, while you’re in town, if you wanna go see a show,
或者蹭个饭什么的
or want a free meal or something,
就来找我 好吗
you just let me know, all right?
-我请客 我就是那么大方 -够意思
– On me. That’s the type of guy I am. – You’re a real sport.
-快把磁碟给他 -你妈妈还好吗
– Just give him the disks. – How’s your mother?
-她很好 -你女儿长大了吧
– She’s all right. – Your daughter’s gettin’ big, grown up?
我在想
You know, I was thinkin’.
要是你当时没有撂挑子
Maybe if we would’ve done business way back when,
没准现在也不会混到这个地步
you wouldn’t look like a guy with a fuckin’ cup in your hand.
不过是讨生活罢了
I’m tryin’ to make a livin’.
磁碟在你手上吗
Listen. You got those disks,
还是跟你的工作一起丢了
or so did you lose them like you lost your job?
把磁碟给他 沃尔什
Give him the disks, Walsh.
我是看到你了 但我还没看到”公爵”
Well, I see you, but I don’t see the Duke.
-他的事一会再说 -我现在就要见他
– We’ll worry about him in a minute. – We gotta worry about him now.
吉米 我不是来叙旧的
Let me tell you something, Jimmy. This isn’t a reunion.
五秒内再见不到”公爵”我立马走人
If I don’t see the Duke in about five seconds, I’m walkin’.
你还是这副凶巴巴的样儿
You know, you’re still way too serious. Really.
不如把碟片给我
Listen. Why don’t you just hand over the tapes?
然后一起过去接他
We’ll take a walk, get the guy together.
-怎么样 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 法庭见
– What do you say? – Fuck you, I’ll see you at the arraignment.
-杰克 杰克 -他他妈要去哪儿
– Hey, Jack. Jack, hey. – Where the hell is he goin’?
-你赢了还不行吗 -我什么
– You win, all right? – I what?
你赢了 我他妈还得拿个扩音器和你说吗
You won. What you want me to do, yell it all over this fucking airport?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
-这就来 -我说过别带手下
– He’s on his way. – You know, I said no goons.
别管他们 你马上就要得到你想要的了
Never mind them. You’re gonna get what you want.
不是跟你说过了吗
Didn’t I just tell you that?
我都快急出心脏病了
This thing is gonna give me a heart attack before it’s all over.
真能急死我
I know I’m gonna get a heart attack.
从我们见面那一刻
Since we have this moment to share together,
我就想问你了
there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you.
想到自己老婆和别的警♥察♥上♥床♥是什么心情
Doesn’t it bother you that another cop is fuckin’ your wife?
你知道他们提拔他当副巡长了吗
Do you know they made this guy a captain?
能想象吗 想想吧 当副巡长的感觉
Can you imagine that? Go figure it out. Made him a captain.
有什么事 先生
May I help you, sir?
一张去洛杉矶的单程票
Yeah. Give me a one-way ticket to L.A.
去洛杉矶的单程票
One-way ticket to Los Angeles.
要吸烟舱还是禁烟舱
Will that be smoking or nonsmoking?
你说呢
Take a wild guess.
吸烟舱
Smoking.
您准备以什么方式付款呢 先生
How will you be paying for this, sir?
糟糕
Aw, shit.
-怎么了 -你看
– What is it? – Look.
他来这干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
一名白人男性 一手提绿色旅行包
All right, we have a Male Caucasian carrying a green duffel bag,
一手放在马甲内 正向目标靠近
hands inside his vest, approaching subjects.
尽快将其制止 避免惊动目标
Get him out of there as quickly and as quietly as possible.
开枪击毙都行 一定要阻止他
Shoot him if you have to, but get him out of here.
-没事吧 乔恩 -没事
– You okay, Jon? – Yeah.
-站我身后 -去吧
– Stand behind me. – It’s all right.
好了 给我
All right. Come on.
-别来无恙啊各位 -先在边上等会行吗 马文
– Hey. How’s everybody doin’? – Will you get out of here, Marvin?
-所有人退下 -你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
– Back off, everybody. Back off. – Who the fuck are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!