他们怎么受得了你这张嘴
How do they put up with all your sarcasm?
问得好 我们有九年没见过面了
Beautifully. I haven’t seen either of them in nine years.
要不去看看他们
Think maybe we should go see them?
我看还是算了吧
No, I don’t think maybe we should go see them.
不过多谢你的好意了
Thanks for the interest, though.
你干这行他们肯定不好过吧
The job must have been tough on ’em.
-我以前不干这个 -那你做什么的
– I didn’t do this then. – What did you do?
-警♥察♥ -你在芝加哥当警♥察♥
– I was a cop. – You were a cop in Chicago?
那你一定对吉米·塞拉诺了如指掌
Then you must know all about Jimmy Serrano.
-你哪来的权利问这问那 -不行吗
– Do you have the right to ask me certain questions? – I think I do.
-不 不行 -我觉得我有权问你
– No, you don’t. – I think I do.
-不 你没有 -为什么
– No, you don’t. – Why not?
吃完了 走吧
Dinner’s over. Let’s go.
我就知道这趟够我受的 伙计
I can see this is gonna be some fuckin’ trip, boy.
换我就不会担心 杰克
I wouldn’t worry about it, Jack.
咱俩在一起待不了多久了
I’m not gonna be with you that much longer.
-什么意思 -以我对塞拉诺的了解
– What do you mean? – Well, with what I know about Serrano,
我一入狱 一天之内必死
if I go to jail, I’ll be dead within 24 hours.
所以还不如趁早从你手里开溜
So sooner or later, I’m gonna have to give you the slip.
那是
Sure.
难得把你逗笑一次
Glad you find it humorous.
走吧
– Let’s go.
小费你只给两美元
Two dollars? That’s all you’re gonna leave?
-那是15% -那是13%
– That’s 15%. – That’s 13%.
这些人靠小费为生
These people depend on tips for a living.
有事吗 先生
Uh, can I, uh, help you, sir?
我 我在找一个朋友 叫杰克·沃尔什
Yeah. Yeah, I… I’m lookin’ for this buddy of mine. Jack Walsh.
他告诉我在车里见
He told me he’d meet me on this train.
这呢 沃尔什 在D号♥卧铺 下节车厢
Ah, yeah, Mr. Walsh. He’s in Bedroom “D,” Next car.
-那节车厢 -是的 先生 那边走
– Uh, that next car? – Yes, sir, that way.
-谢谢 -不客气 晚安
– Thanks. – Sure thing. Have a good night.
敢出声就弄死你 混球
One word and you’re dead, asshole.
他妈的 王八…
Holy shit! Son of a…
你♥他♥妈♥怎么找到我在哪儿的
How the fuck did you find out where I am?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 才不告诉你
Fuck you shit! I ain’t tellin’ you shit!
你这是在逼我用非常手段
You’re gonna force me to do something I don’t wanna do!
发生什么事了
What’s goin’ on in here?
没事 一切尽在掌控中
All right. Everything’s under control.
别紧张 联调局特工阿朗佐·莫斯利
Take it easy. Alonzo Mosely, F.B.I.
用电台联♥系♥下一站的当地警局
Radio ahead. I want the local police at the next stop
来逮捕这个人
to place this man under arrest.
-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢 -你话太多了
– What the fuck are you talkin’ about? – That’s enough out of you!
快去 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Go ahead. Get on the horn and call the cops.
好消息还是坏消息
Is this good news or bad news?
据说马度卡斯和沃尔什改乘火车
Apparently, Mardukas and Walsh are on the Amtrak
前往洛杉矶了
headed to Los Angeles.
另一个赏金猎人想抢马度卡斯
Another bounty hunter was arrested
失败被捕了
after he tried to take Mardukas away.
20分钟内把飞机备好
I want the jet ready in 20 minutes.
-杰克·沃尔什在哪儿 -他和另一个人
– Where’s Jack Walsh? – Uh, he got off with the other guy
两三站前就下车了
two or three stops ago.
-其实他叫莫斯利 -我才是莫斯利
– His real name’s Mosely. – I’m Mosely!
请帮我接对方付费的电♥话♥ 打给艾迪·莫斯康
I wanna make a collect call to a Eddie Mascone from a Jack Walsh.
莫斯康保释代理
Mascone. Bail bonds.
杰里 我是杰克 让艾迪接电♥话♥
Jerry, it’s Jack. Put Eddie on.
-天哪 杰克 你跑哪去了 -杰克 我来说
– Jesus, Jack! Where the hell you been? – Jack… I wanna talk to him.
-杰克 你在哪儿 -我在哪儿
– Jack, where are you? – Where am I?
艾迪 我倒要问问你
Eddie, I wanna ask you somethin’.
道夫勒怎么也掺合进来了
How come Dorfler wound up on my ass?
你叫来的吗 你个王八蛋
Did you put him on this, you son of a bitch?
等等 道夫勒 怎么可能
Wait a minute. Dorfler? I don’t even…
我怎么可能派他去
How could I put Dorfler on you?
我连你在哪儿都不知道
I don’t even know where the fuck you are.
你敢说和你一点关系也没有
You had nothin’ to do with it?
你在哪儿 “公爵”还在你手里吗
Where are you? You got the Duke or what?
-说的没错 -你在哪儿
– You’re damn right I got him. – Well, where are you?
我在哪儿 我在…
Where am I? I’m somewhere between…
我也不清楚 托莱多和克利夫兰之间吧
I don’t know… Toledo and Cleveland.
-我们改乘巴士了 -搞定
– We’re gettin’ on a bus. – Bingo.
巴士 杰克 别…你疯了吗
Bus? Jack, don’t get on a… What, are you outta your mind?
你能闭上嘴听我说两句吗
Will you just shut up for a minute and listen to me?
我们改乘巴士
We’re gettin’ on a bus.
就告诉你一声我们在路上了 拜
I wanted to let you know we’re on our way, Okay? Bye.
别挂
Don’t hang up!
该死 这家伙到底在干什么
Shit! What the hell is this guy doin’?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我还是再去买♥♥点甜甜圈吧
Listen, uh, maybe I oughta get some doughnuts or somethin’, huh?
两张去洛杉矶的单程票 谢谢
Two one-way tickets to Los Angeles, please.
还赶得上吗
Still gonna make our schedule?
别担心 我会按时把你送到的
Don’t worry. I’ll get you there on time.
就甭心存幻想了
Don’t have any illusions.
-幻想 -对 幻想
– “Illusions”? – Illusions. Illusions.
抱歉 先生 这张卡已经作废了
I’m sorry, sir. This card’s been canceled.
作废了
Huh? It’s been canceled?
不好意思 弄错了吧 能再试一次吗
I’m sorry. That’s a mistake. Would you please try it again?
-已经试了两次了 先生 -麻烦你再刷一次
– I checked it twice, sir. – Please try it again.
-请你再刷一次 -你按时还款了吗
– Please try it again. – Did you pay the bill?
-闭嘴 -抱歉 先生 这张卡已经作废了
– Shut up. – I’m sorry, sir. It’s been canceled.
女士 不可能的 我按时还款的啊
Ma’am, that is impossible. I pay my bills.
这卡不可能已经作废了
There is no way that that could be canceled.
-人家说作废了 -闭嘴
– It’s canceled. – Shut up!
-拜托 -卡已经作废了 先生
– Please. – It’s canceled, sir.
-女士 拜托 -您想换一张卡试试吗
– Ma’am, please… – Would you like to try another credit card?
-现金也行 -我没别的卡了 拜托
– Or cash. – I don’t have other credit cards. Please.
-请你再试一次好吗 -不
– Would you just try that again? – No.
好吧
All right.
阿朗佐…杰克·沃尔什 调查局特工
Alonzo… Uh, Jack Walsh, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
执行公务
This is official business.
我要带他…他是我拘捕的犯人
I’m taking this man… I mean, he’s in my custody.
我要带他去洛杉矶 懂吗 请你再刷一次
I’m taking him to Los Angeles, okay? So please try this once more.
证件上的名字可不是杰克·沃尔什 先生
Jack Walsh is not the name on that badge, sir.
需要我打给联调局吗
Would you like me to call the F.B.I.?
或者您还是付现金吧
Or would you like to pay cash?
多少钱
How much is it?
两张票共两百六十四美元
Two hundred and sixty-four dollars for two tickets.
两百六十四 这是一百
Two sixty-four. Here’s a hundred.
-带钱了吗 -不少呢
– Got any money on ya? – A lot.
这也叫不少钱
You call that a lot of money, huh?
买♥♥车票倒是够了
Well, it’s enough to get you where I’m gonna get you.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
整个警局都出动了吗
Got the whole fuckin’ force after me, huh?
-你♥他♥妈♥又是谁 -联调局特工莫斯利
– Who the fuck are you? – Special Agent Mosely, F.B.I.
他妈的 我什么都没干
Oh, goddamn it! I didn’t do anything.
放松 就问你几个问题而已
Relax. Just wanna ask you a few questions. That’s all.
真客气 随便抽啊
Yeah. Fuckin’ “A.” Help yourself.
你对杰克·沃尔什了解多少
So, what do you know about Jack Walsh?
别 别 拜托 吸烟有害健康
Ah, no, no. Come on. Come on. Cigarettes are killers.
-女人也一样 -那是你没遇到对的人
– So are women. – Not the right woman.
我老婆和我关系就很好
My wife and I have a wonderful relationship.
她一直坚守在我身边
She stuck it out with me through all of this.
是守你那几千万吧 真辛苦她了
Yeah, stuck it out with you and all your millions. What a trouper.
我没有几千万 杰克 全捐给慈善了好吗
I don’t have millions, Jack. I gave it all to charity, remember?
自己没留下点吗 乔恩
You didn’t keep just a little for yourself, Jon?
-就留了点逃命钱 -是哦
– I kept enough to get away and stay hidden. – Yeah, right.
我们要在芝加哥转车
You know, we change buses in Chicago.
中间有几小时空当
You’re gonna have a couple hours.
趁这机会
You would be a better man
去看看你前妻和女儿多好
if you use that time to look up your ex-wife and daughter.
这是个好机会
It’s a perfect opportunity.
别多管闲事
Why don’t you mind your own business.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!