那些流产的妇女
Women who fail to ovulate.
而当她们怀孕了 她们生出的确是畸形儿童
And when they do, they give birth to abnormal babies.
那也是宗教委员会想谈论的东西
That’s what the tribal council wants to talk about.
是不是同一个宗教委员会
Is this the same tribal council…
在20年前他把这里采石油和矿产的权利 卖♥♥给我的公♥司♥
Who sold its oil and mineral rights to my company 20 years ago?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
同一个宗教委员会 会将那些权利收回的
The same tribal council that will get those rights back…
从今天开始后的12天 当你不能将安吉斯1号♥区准时上马的话
12 days from today when you don’t make the start-up deadline for aegis-1.
我们会在期限之前搞定的
We’ll make the deadline.
我们会看到的 吉宁斯先生
We’ll see about that, Mr. Jennings.
你想威胁我
Is that a threat?
你身上的是我们民众的鲜血 吉宁斯先生
Blood of our people is upon you, Mr. Jennings.
这是什么 Liles – 是石油
What is it, liles? – It’s oil.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
又一套新的脏西服
This is a new fucking suit!
你看到了那个疯狂的女人了吗 毁了这么好一件西服
You see that insane woman? Ruined a perfectly good suit.
这些人吓坏我了 他们是畜生
I’m just appalled at these people. They’re animals.
他们也不只是对你疯狂
They’re not crazy about you either.
该上地狱的爱斯基摩人
The hell with the goddamn eskimos.
我会搞定那个期限 我会自己坐在司机的位置上的
I make my deadline, I’ll be in the driver’s seat.
你知道 前天我到处去看了看
You know, I did a little snooping around the other day.
我到过安吉斯1号♥
I went over to aegis-1…
而且我查过最新的申购单 我了解现在
And checked out the latest requisition file. I understand now…
为什么你使用有缺陷的防护罩了
Why you’re using the substandard preventers.
如果你等待下一次的交货 你不可能在期限之前搞定的
If you wait for the next shipment, you’ll never make the deadline.
我要说 我有一点为你感到羞愧
I gotta say, I’m a little ashamed of you.
我想问你件事
I’d just like to ask you something.
多少才够
How much is enough?
多少钱才够
How much money is enough?
我得先把衣服脱掉
I’ve got to get out of these clothes.
我晚点跟你谈 好不好 弗雷斯
I’ll talk to you later. Okay, Forrest?
小心看着
Stick around.
妈的 又发生了另一件意外
Goddamn it, there’s been another accident.
在北斜坡上的变电站
A substation on the north slope.
我知道我们刚刚发生了分歧
I know we’ve had our disagreements…
但你能不能再帮我最后一次呢
But can you do this one last thing for me?
我想我们得谈一谈
I thought we were gonna have a little talk.
在这之后
After this.
这件事你能帮忙吗 弗雷斯
Can you help us out with this, Forrest?
你是唯一的专家
You’re the only one with the expertise.
好了 我过去看一看什么问题 看看我需要什么
All right, I’m gonna go check it out, see what I need.
如果你闻到什么 马上从这离开
If you smell anything, get out of here.
别担心 我们知道怎么做
Don’t worry. We know what we’re doing.
到你了 麦克格鲁先生
Your turn, Mr. macgruder.
远处有烟雾
有个像人一样的熊影子在烟雾中
我已经看到它了
女士们和先生们 请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
我们现在有证据证明海湾的石油喷溢
We now have evidence that both the inulat cove spill…
和昨天发生在101变电站的爆♥炸♥
And the explosion yesterday at substation 101…
是因为人为的破坏导致的
Were the result of sabotage.
我们暂时能确认至少 阴谋破坏者中的两个人
We have tentatively identified at least two of the conspirators…
前安吉斯的雇员 已在最近的爆♥炸♥中死去
As former aegis employees who appear to have died in the latest explosion:
是弗雷斯·脱夫特和休·帕尔莫
Forrest Taft and Hugh Palmer.
我希望一切到此为止
I hope that this brings to an end…
那些肆意破坏的行为
These wanton acts of destruction…
包括由先生的宗教委员会 愚蠢的想利用他们制♥造♥的事端
As well as the crass attempts by Mr. ittok’s tribal council to use them…
作为一个公众公♥关♥的手段
As a public-relations tool…
来扰乱正常的完工
To derail the timely completion…
在安吉斯1号♥的精炼厂
Of the aegis-1 refinery.
但是你说是因为 内部员工的故意破坏导致的
But you’re talking about internal sabotage by people in your own company.
这就是你管理安吉司公♥司♥的结果
Is this how you run aegis oil?
动动你的脑筋 先生
Use your sense, man.
谢谢 到此结束
Thank you. No more questions.
这是我父亲
This is my father.
告诉他
Tell him…
我的名字是弗雷斯
My name is Forrest.
他看起来病了
And he’s silook.
谢谢
Thank you…
救了我
For rescuing me.
他说没什么 他还以为你是头熊
He says it was nothing. He thought you were a bear.
他还认为你可能是头熊 他还没确定
He still thinks you might be a bear. He hasn’t decided yet.
你告诉他
You tell him…
我是只老鼠
I’m a mouse…
为了躲避老鹰
Hiding from the hawks…
来到一个小帐篷
In the house of a raven.
他说那只有熊会这么说
He says that’s just what a bear would say.
他说你的声音也像一头熊
He says you sound like a bear too.
还没发现他的身影 先生
There’s no sign of him yet, sir.
我能跟你担♥保♥ 这里的每一英吋土地我们都看过了
I can assure you we’ve been over every inch of ground up here.
坦率地说 我不认为 他能从这场爆♥炸♥中逃生
Frankly, I don’t see how he could’ve survived that explosion.
如果你的整个混♥蛋♥清查小组 没有找到他的尸体
Ifyour goddamn cleanup goons haven’t found his body…
那说明那个狗♥娘♥养♥的还活着
Then the son of a bitch is alive.
找到他 妈的 不许失败
Find him, goddamn it. Do not fail.
是的 先生 我们不会失败
Yes, sir. We won’t.
妈的 那真是让我高兴
Goddamn, that was pleasant.
吉宁斯先生说问候你 并希望我们继续寻找
Mr. Jennings said to say hello to you and he’d like us to keep looking.
你有空吗
Are you packed?
对不起
Excuse me?
你和我 我们要去安吉斯1号♥区
You and I, we’re going to aegis-1.
确保准时开工
Make sure we go on-line on time.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
没事的 孩子们 放轻松 我只是出去散散步
It’s okay, boys, relax. We’re just going for a little ride.
把这些狗从我身上赶走
Get these dogs off of me.
讨厌的狗 滚开
You fucking dogs, get off of me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我没有告诉你所有的事情 我有麻烦
I didn’t tell you the whole story, I’m in trouble.
有人在找我 假如他们来到这里 你们会很危险
People are after me. If they come here, you are in a lot of danger.
他说 如果你够健康去偷东西
He says, if you’re healthy enough to steal…
你就够健康去走你的路
You’re healthy enough to make your journey.
曾经有段时间 地球上没有人
There was a time there were no people on the earth…
直到第五天 有个人破土而出
Until the fifth day, a man burst forth…
从神圣的地方 长大成人
From the sacred place, full-grown.
四下张望
Looking up…
他发现了一个乌鸦
He sees a raven.
乌鸦热切地凝视着这个人
Raven stared intently at man…
并且说 “等在这里”
And said, “wait here.”
当乌鸦回来的时候
When raven returned…
他已经造出了鸟 鱼和野兽
He had made the birds, fish and animals.
乌鸦担心人类会破坏所有他制♥造♥的一些 为了在地球上生存
Raven was worried man would destroy all he had made to inhabit the earth.
所以他创造了熊来威胁人类
So he formed bear to be feared by man…
以此来保护地球
And to protect the land.
现在来了一些外来人
Now the outsiders have come.
他们并不惧怕熊
They’re not afraid of the bear.
他们并不尊敬这片土地
They do not respect the land.
我们必须找到办法来 教育他们尊敬这片土地
We must find a way to teach them respect.
这就是我不让你走的原因
That’s why I did not let you leave.
为什么是我
Why me?
你和纳努克这头熊战斗过
你从伊玛河的寒流中活下来了
You survived the cold of imah the river.
听到了上帝的歌♥声
Hear the gods sing.
我听到了他们说什么
I listen to what they say.
在你身上
In you…
我看到了一种伟大的精神
I have seen a great spirit.
你是否愿意
Are you willing…
去发现这种与生俱来的精神
To discover the nature of that spirit?
你已经死过两次了
You have died twice.
现在睡吧 然后重生
Now sleep, and be reborn.
你会面对最困难的战斗
You will fight your most difficult battle.
然后你会找到回家的路
Then you will find your way back.
告诉我 你为什么而痛苦
这些眼泪 这颗心 是非常的沉重
我看到了人类对地球母亲所做的一切
这给所有活着的生灵带来了 深深的悲伤和痛苦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!