他们玷污了神圣的母亲
我选择了你冲到前面去告诉他们 留给他们的时间不多了
巨大的困难和痛苦会降临 假如他们不能从内心有所改变的话
你必须让他们知道害怕狗熊
现在我们正接近村子 先生 一会儿后我们将会降落
We’re approaching the village now, sir. We’ll be setting down momentarily.
你是首领
You the chief?
你是首领
You the chief?
你是么 你是首领
What about you? You the chief?
见过这个人吗
Seen this man?
你看到过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
散开四处看看
Spread out.
先生
Sirl
妈的 是否有其他那个人的东西
goddamn it! Is there any other sign of him?
没有 先生
No, sir.
好了 他妈的他在哪里
All right, where the fuck is he?
别碰我爹 你把这个给我 这是我的
Don’t touch my father. You give this to me. This is mine!

You!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我会看着你死去
I will watch you die.
你看到的 是他先攻击我 是他攻击我
You saw. He attacked me! He attacked me!
他说
He says…
你是勇敢精神的斗士
You’re the spirit warrior.
上帝已经决定你的命运
The gods have already decided your fate.
老鹰和狗熊是你精神的向导
Eagle and the bear are your spirit guides.
这个特别的护身符会
This special amulet will…
帮助你进出精神的世界
Help guide you in and out of the spirit world.
告诉他
Tell him…
谢谢你
Thank you…
并且放心去吧
And good-bye.
我看到你在水面上
当你的任务结束的时候
你没找到脱夫特
You didn’t find taft…
但你却亲手杀死了 一个手无寸铁的爱斯基摩人
But you managed to kill an unarmed eskimo.
我不是一个在法庭上的法官 是吗
Well, I’m not an officer of the court, am I?
在一打的目击者前面
In front of a dozen witnesses.
吉宁斯先生
Mr. Jennings…
那个部落完全误解我们的到来
That tribe completely misinterpreted our presence there.
他们惊慌失措 攻击我们 逼的我们只好动手自卫
They panicked, attacked and forced us to defend ourselves.
你呆在这里并且着手计划 有关安吉斯1号♥的额外保安措施
You stay here and start planning additional security for aegis-1.
我们没有多少时间了
We’re running out of time.
你们一直就有这个东西吗
What, you guys have had this all along?
为了应付意外
For emergencies.
掉头 我想你会往下看见一些东西的
Turn around. I think you’ll see something down there.
看起来他们早已经在这里搜个底朝天
Looks like they trashed this place pretty good.
他们也来过这里了
They’ve been here too?
在那儿有一条裤子 这双鞋 应该你合适穿
There’s a pair of pants over there. Those boots, they should fit you.
我还是拿我的点45手♥枪♥
I’ve still got my 45.
老休真不错
Good old Hugh.
看起来他们从这步行离开了
Looks like they must have gone on foot from here.
他还是比我们早走了一步
He’s still one step ahead of us.
快 让我们回去 去休的小屋看看
Come on, let’s go back. Let’s try Hugh’s cabin.
把背包放下
Put that pack down.
到这里 看看这些 帮我尽可能拿多一点子弹 12寸的
Come in here, look in here. Get me all the shotgun shells you can, 12-Gauge.
我们去启动卡车
We’ll load up the truck.
看起来我的朋友来这里想跟我玩玩
Looks like my friends are here to play.
好了 躲进去 进去
Okay, get in there. Get in there.
这家伙他妈的是谁 到底是个什么东西
Who the hell is this guy? Just who the fuck is he?
你想知道他是谁么
You want to know who he is?
试着这样想
Try this:
探究到你内心的最深处
Delve down into the deepest bowels of your soul.
试着去想像最后的那个噩梦
Try to imagine the ultimate fucking nightmare
而且永不会终结
And that won’t come close…
因为这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 当他开始行动以后
To this son of a bitch when he gets pissed.
那好 先生
Well, sir…
我想我们得准备好 因为他家伙看起来不好对付
I think we got that one covered. He seems pretty pissed.
非常厉害
Very pissed.
所以我建议你该努力制止他
Then I suggest you try and stop him.
关于独♥立♥协约杀手 你觉得怎样
What about independent contractors?
我知道在新奥尔良以外的一组人
I know of a group based out of New Orleans.
独♥立♥协约杀手 你是说 雇佣兵
Independent contractors? You mean, mercenaries?
巴泰克公♥司♥在菲律宾 利用过雇佣兵 先生
Spartech used mercenaries in the Philippines, sir.
R.D.L.公♥司♥在安哥拉也用过
R.d.l. Used them in Angola.
你在说的是第三世界
You’re talking about third world countries.
阿♥拉♥斯加就是个第三世界国家
Alaska is a third world country.
是恰好被我们拥有的一个
It’s just one we happen to own.
等在这里
Just stay put.
吉宁斯先生 我是 Stone
Mr. Jennings, I’m stone.
你是不是带来我需要的文件
Were you able to get the files I requested?
给你 这个家伙已被确认 为两起事故的肇事者
This guy’s already committed two acts of sabotage.
麦克格鲁先生会和你一起作为联络人
Mr. macgruder will be going along with you as liaison.
你会向他汇报
You’ll be reporting to him…
他会汇报给我
He’ll be reporting to me.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
如果没有新的消息 我们会继续搜寻
If there’s no new information, we’ll get on with the search.
我们在里面安装了 相当尖端的小型监听设施
We’ve got quite a sophisticated little listening post set up inside.
我们会找到你要的人
We’ll find your man.
我问你另外一个问题
That brings us to another question.
你想怎么处置这个人
How do you want him delivered?
我明白
I see.
你好 兄弟
Hey, brother.
无论磁盘上有什么 休都是因它而死
Whatever’s on this disk is what Hugh died for.
这些是安吉斯1号♥的压力数据
These are the pressure readings from aegis-1.
整个钻探平台就是他妈的定时炸♥弹♥
The whole goddamned platform is a time bomb.
只要它开工上线生产 那一定会爆♥炸♥
As soon as that thing gets on-line, it’s gonna blow.
那根本抗不住压力
It just won’t take the pressure.
但是有些让我不理解的是
But what doesn’t make sense to me…
是这些梯井
Is these other Wells.
你看这些高水平的 benzine and toluene(化学品]
You see these high levels of benzine and toluene?
它是平时的5到10倍水平
They’re five, ten times what they should be.
深井注入
Deep-well injection.
我也这么想
That’s what I think.
什么
What?
他们用井来阻挡一切产生的东西
They’ll play a well out for all it’s got.
然后带走从各处产生的致命毒素
Then they take the deadly toxins they have from everywhere else…
他们再使泵倒转 打♥压♥回去 再压出原油
They’ll reverse the pumps, blow it back in there, top it off with crude.
或者他们在把这里转给别的公♥司♥
Or they’ll broker the space to another company.
聪明
Clever.
这只不过是吉宁斯常 使用的许多小伎俩之一用来
This is just one of the many little activities that Jennings uses to…
管理安吉斯1号♥的财务状况 和他其他的狗屎的帝国
Finance aegis-1 and the rest of his dog-shit empire.
这就像我常说的
It’s like I always say…
我们会炸了它
We gotta blow it…
我们马上去炸了它
And we gotta blow it now.
炸掉安吉斯1号♥不是个正确的答案 弗雷斯
Blowing up aegis-1 is not the answer.
那儿已经有足够多的尸体
There are enough dead bodies.
让我们留给官方来处理
Let’s leave it to the authorities.
我认识新闻界 让我们跟新闻取得联♥系♥
I know the press. Let’s contact the press.
你没有从我的父亲那儿学到什么吗
Haven’t you learned anything from my father?
你想让我学什么 马苏
What do you want me to learn, masu?
我想你真的认为现在 这些喊着环境保护精神的东西能帮到我们吗
Do you really think that this hocus-pocus spirit stuff is gonna help us now?
你想的是什么 一个天使会奇迹般的从天而降
What do you think, an angel will miraculously come down out of the sky…
停下来 说每年350亿吨♥的石油不能喷溢
And stop, say 350 billion tons of oil from being spilled…
到我们的海洋里
Into our oceans every year?
或许只有鬼能阻止所有的汽车停止用汽油
Maybe a ghost will stop all the cars from using gasoline.
或许有可能
Maybe somehow…
事情有了大的转变
Some spirit will trip the big switch…
而且那些在过去被压制了70年的技术
And the technology that’s been repressed for the last 70 years…
突然成为我们的技术 而且这里会是适合居住的地方 一个美丽的地方
Will suddenly be ours and it’ll be a better place to live, a beautiful place.
或许我应该让我的精神来到安吉斯1号♥ 并且阻止它的开工上线
Maybe I should send my spirit guide over to aegis-1 and stop it from going on-line…
因此吉宁斯不能操你和你的人♥民♥
So that Jennings can’t fuck you and your people…
离开你们的土地和永远离开你们的生活
Out of your land and your way of life forever.
明白吗 我喜爱这个精神世界和你的父亲
See, I loved the spirit world and your father.
但现在跟这个没关系了
But it doesn’t matter right now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!