我会告诉吉宁斯
I’ll tell Jennings.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck me!
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
那些被破坏了
What’s the damage?
他破坏了8 12和21建筑
He took out structures 8, 12, and 21.
那还不够 他一定会 去钻探平台去做一些真正的破坏
That’s not enough. He must get to the rig to do any real damage.
在Stone的人和FBI的人之间 他永远到不了那儿
Between stone’s men and the FBI, he’ll never get there.
现在他只有发生奇迹才能阻止我们
He’d need a miracle to stop us now.
看这个地方 这三扇门
See over here, these three doors?
这是我们现在的地方
Here’s where we are now.
我需要你在这儿和那儿放两个小背包
I need you to place two satchels here and here.
然后打开这个门和那个门
Then open this door and this door.
我们会建立一个风的通道
We want to create a wind tunnel…
因此风会带着火穿过
So the wind will carry the fire through.
这个家伙在精炼厂区里面
This man is inside the refinery.
现在 我们不能让他到钻探平台去
Now, we can’t allow him get to the rig.
我想让你们去做的是除掉那家伙
What I want you to do is snipe the guy.
如果你站得高一点 看起来会清楚一点
You can see much better if you’re higher.
我们来谈一谈
We gotta talk.
大家散开
Disperse.
我们遇到了大问题
We’ve got a big problem here.
情报说我们要对付的是一个人
Intel tells us we’re dealing with one guy.
而我想我们却安排整一个队伍
We think we got a fucking fire team out there.
我在档案科的人告诉我 我们在这里对付的不是一个学生
My guy in DC tells me that we’re not dealing with a student here…
我们要对付的是个教授
We’re dealing with a professor.
任何时候军队要去 执行一个不能失败的任务
Any time the military has an operation that can’t fail…
他们会喊他去训练队伍
They call this guy in to train the troops.
他是那种家伙 已经喝了
He’s the kind of guy who’d drink…
一加仑的汽油 然后把你丢进一堆篝火之中
A gallon of gasoline so he can piss in your campfire.
你可以把这家伙丢在北极圈
You could drop this guy off at the arctic circle…
穿着比基尼 牙刷都未带着
Wearing bikini underwear, without his toothbrush…
而后第二天的下午 他会出现在你的游泳池边
And tomorrow afternoon he’s gonna show up at your poolside…
带着百万富翁的微笑和一把比索[钱]
With a million-dollar smile and a fistful ofpesos.
这家伙是职业高手 你明白了吗
This guy’s a professional, you got me?
假如他到达钻探平台
If he reaches this rig…
我们将会什么也不是 只是一个阿♥拉♥斯加中♥央♥的一个大窟窿
We’re all going to be nothing but a big hole in the middle ofalaska.
让我们找到他并杀了他
Let’s go find him and kill him…
除掉这狗♥娘♥养♥的
And get rid of the son of a bitch.
看那甲板的中♥央♥
Look on the middle deck.
我们得马上出去 我是说现在 FBI已经撤退了
We’ve got to get out, and I mean now. The FBI has already pulled back.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
整个地方将要爆♥炸♥
This whole place is going to blow.
假如你想下去做你的自己, 没问题 但我可没这么傻
If you want to go down with your ship, that’s fine, but I am not that stupid!
哦 是的 你是没那么傻
Oh, yes you are.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去洗手间
To the bathroom.
呆在这 我要去平台
Stay here, I’m going to the rig.
让我出去
Let me out!
听我说
Listen to me.
假如你想抓吉宁斯 你会需要我的
If you really want Jennings, you’re gonna need me.
我有你要的文件 磁带 书
I got files, tapes, books…
你最好现在带着 – 我带着呢
You better have them on you right now! – I got them!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck him!
我想你保护这个通道 就像保护你妹妹的贞操 唐托
I want you to protect this entrance like it was your sister’s cherry, Tonto.
安排人在这里和那里
Put people over here, over here.
我要去钻探平台 我要启动3号♥泵
I’m going to the rig. I’m gonna put pump 3 on-line.
那对我来说有足够理由拒付佣金
That’ll be enough for me to keep my leases…
从你们这帮刺头那得不到任何的帮助
Without any help from you pricks!
这里你负责 唐托 不要让那个狗♥娘♥养♥的进来
You’re in charge here, Tonto. Do not let that son of a bitch in here!
你怎么想 装好子弹还是不装 你怎么想
What do you think, stock in or out? What do you think?
我不认为那有多少区别
I don’t think it’s gonna make much difference.
是啊 不装好的话, 我感觉像个婊♥子♥ 你明白我说的意思
Well, I do. See, when it’s out, I feel like a pussy, you know what I’m saying?
然而装好子弹后 会让人感觉更踏实一些
And when it’s in, it feels like meaner or something.
但我能杀死这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 我想让自己觉得自己不错
When I kill the son of a bitch, I want to feel good about myself.
这他妈的是什么
What the hell is this?
汽油
Gasoline.
快离开这
Get the fuck out of here!
天呐 这混♥蛋♥真厉害 我跟你说过这家伙很厉害 不是吗
Jesus Christ, this motherfucker’s good! I told you he was good, didn’t I?
他的确厉害 而且向着这里过来了
He’s good and he’s coming this way.
上到六层
Take her to level 6.
他来了
Here he comes.
眼睛睁大点 甜心
Open wide, sweetheart.
注意我后面
Cover my back.
警告 紧急发电机启动
Warning: Emergency generator on.
警告 主发电机中断
Warning: Main generator locked out.
好了
Okay.
把充电连接器给我
Give me that shape charge.
我会接通一些负荷 那会导致防护罩向内爆♥炸♥
I’m gonna set some charges which will cause the preventer to implode…
然后来防止石油喷溢
And that will prevent an oll spill.
那不错 接着做 大男孩
That’s right, go ahead, big boy.
动起来啊
Make your move.
我会把枪顶着你的屁♥股♥
I’ll shove this goddamn shotgun up your ass…
然后把你的头轰掉
And blow the top of your fucking head off.
你们是一群胆小鬼
You’re a bunch of gutless pricks!
你们都是
All of you!
过来帮我一下 – 去你♥妈♥的♥
Help me with this! – Fuck youl!
混♥蛋♥
Yellow bastard!
他还想让它开动 这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
He’s still getting it on-line. That stupid asshole!
我不敢相信他在干什么
I can’t believe what he’s doing.
把东西放下 我们走
Lose your gear, let’s go.
我们还只有不到3分钟的时间 在这个鬼地方爆♥炸♥之前
We’ve got less than three minutes before this whole fucking place blows.
他在那儿
There he is!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
收起你的枪
Hold your fire!
你会炸掉整个这里和我们大家
You’ll blow us to kingdom come!
快点
Let’s go!
不许开枪 快点
No firing! Come on!
动起来 快点 快点
Move it. Let’s go, let’s go.
我会拉动热量开关当他们靠近我 你先走开
I’ll pull the heat. When they come to me, you go.
我看见他 我看见他在那儿
I got him. I got him over here!
哪儿 哪儿呢
Where? Where?
他妈的他在哪儿
Where the fuck is he?
弗雷斯
Forrest.
我长♥期♥未见朋友 迈克尔
My long lost friend, Michael.
她是谁
Who’s this?
这是你曾经泡过的鸟女人 – 不 不是她
This the slope bitch you’ve been banging? – No, not her.
这是那个让你对这里耿耿于怀的女人
This the one that got you all concerned about the dirty snow?
我靠 弗雷斯
Jesus, Forrest…
你和我 在曼谷买♥♥了比这里还好的渔船
You and me, we bought hookers better than this for five bucks in Bangkok.
你知道 我考虑这些已经很长时间了
You know, I’ve been thinking about this for a long time.
什么是一个人对一个男人没良心的说
What does one say to a man with no conscience?
我想告诉你 因为你的原因 造成近百万的人遭受痛苦
I’d like to tell you about the millions of people that you’ve made suffer…
但是我却是个大傻瓜认为你会关心这些
But I’d be a total idiot to think that you’d care.
你是一狗屎 迈克尔
You’re a piece of shit, Michael.
地球的渣子
Scum of the earth.
我不知道你对我的平台干了什么
I don’t know what you did with my rig…
但是无论干什么 我想你停止
But whatever it was, I want you to stop it.
关掉它 我走了
Turn it off. I’m leaving.
我有了个好主意
I got a better idea.
你是个有尊严的有男子气的男人 不会在背后开枪
You’re a macho man with a code of honor. You won’t shoot me in the back.
动手啊
Go ahead.
开枪啊 动手啊
Shoot me! Go on.
开枪 你这个懦夫
Shoot me, you fucking coward!
你还没他妈的获胜
You haven’t got the fucking guts!
我不会玷污我的子弹
I wouldn’t dirty my bullets.
你这个男子气的混♥蛋♥
You macho asshole!
来啊 开枪
Go ahead, shoot!
为了我 玷污你一颗子弹 弗雷斯
Dirty one for me, Forrest.
那为了我父亲
That’s for my father!
我们活不了了
We won’t make it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!