你看上去年轻了10岁 – 滚出去
You look ten years younger. – Get out!
安吉斯1号♥区会是一个最大的钻探平台和精练厂
Aegis-1 is going to be the biggest rig and refinery…
在整个地球上
On the face of this planet.
假如它不能在13天里面开始上线运作
And if it is not on-line and operational in 13 days…
那么开采石油的权利 会给回到爱斯基摩人的手里
Then the oil rights will revert back to the goddamn eskimos.
那是不允许发生的
That is not going to happen.
还有些别的情况
There’s something else.
我的一个EPA[环保协会]的朋友说 他听到他们那儿有一份不具名的资料
A friend of mine at the epa says he hears that they have an unnamed source…
关于不合格的设备 引起出一些不和谐的声音
Making noises about substandard equipment…
对于安吉斯1号♥区
At aegis-1.
特别是对有缺陷的防护罩的评论
There was discussion of faulty preventers, specifically.
是休
Hugh…
帕尔莫
Palmer.
现在 事情变得不那么可爱了
Now, wouldn’t that be lovely?
我们会失去开采石油的权利
We’d lose the oll rights…
价值每周几亿美金的石油
Worth billions of dollars a week.
我现在不需要这种问题出现
I don’t need that kind of problem right now.
你是我雇的人
You’re the people I hired…
是来帮我解决此类问题的
To help me get rid of these kinds of problems.
生命继续
Life goes on.
是的 当然
Sure does.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Holy shit!
先生 是安全警报处的电♥话♥
Sir, security alert in progress.
请转进来
I’ll take it on the box.
没什么大事 先生 只是 你最厉害的弗雷斯·脱夫特 想进入安全信息通道
Nothing major, but you’d red-flagged Forrest Taft for security access.
是的 当然可以
Yes, of course.
是的 他进入了是安吉斯1号♥的申购档案
Well, he’s into an aegis-1 requisitions file.
他是用他的安全密♥码♥想进入主控计算机吗
He used his security code to gain access to the main computer?
没错
That is correct.
干的不错
Well done.
看起来你的朋友 弗雷斯·脱夫特
It seems your friend, Forrest Taft…
已经进入了限制进入的安吉斯1号♥的有关文件
Has gained access to a restricted aegis-1 file.
一份申购档案
A requisition file…
那包括了所有防护罩的订货单
That includes the purchase of all preventers.
这是个问题
That is a problem.
或许我可以
If I might…
我也想成为第一个志愿者去解决这个问题
I’d like to be the first to volunteer to take care of that problem as well.
我建议你先把休·帕尔莫的问题解决了
I suggest you take care of the Hugh Palmer problem first.
他是个目前最棘手的威胁
He’s the immediate threat.
他当然是
He certainly is.
把信道的密♥码♥改掉
And change the access code.

Hugh?
喂 有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
糟了 – 休
Shit! – Hugh?
休·帕尔莫
Hugh Palmer.
你在这呢
There you are.
早上好 你好吗
Good morning. How are you?
奥图和我
Otto and I…
来接你去吉宁斯的新闻发布会
Came to offer you a ride to Mr. Jennings’ press conference.
几个小时后会开始
It starts in a few hours.
他想你去那儿和他去澄清一些事情
He’d like you to be there with him just to clear up a few things.
是什么样的事
What kind of things?
好的
Well…
事实上 我们为什么不先坐下来
Actually, why don’t we sit down?
是 请吧 这是你的家
Yeah, please, it’s your home.
开门见山 休
For starters, Hugh…
前天的那次原油喷溢事实上 完全是你造成的 跟别人无关的
That spill in the cove the other day was actually nobody’s fault but your own.
而且所有关于那些设备的事情
And all this business about substandard equipment…
跟这些事情的发生无关的 是不是
Has nothing to do with anything, does it?
你告诉吉宁斯
You tell Jennings…
我盯着你们这些混♥蛋♥很久了
I’ve rolled over for you bastards long enough.
假如他还使用那些防护罩 当安吉斯1号♥开始上线生产的时候
If he uses those same preventers when aegis-1 goes on-line…
那一定会是一场灾难
There’ll be a goddamned disaster.
我真不想发生这些
And I don’t want any part of it.
这只是你一人的看法 但我要告诉你 对你而言 这是个非常糟糕的态度
It’s just one guy talking, but I gotta tell you that’s a very poor attitude on your part.
这是我们计划下一步的安排
Here’s what we’re gonna do.
让我们一起避开这个新闻发布会
Let’s skip the press conference all together?
好啊
Good.
因为如果你对此确信无疑的话
Because if this is what you truly believe…
我怎么也看不出你在那儿会 帮助吉宁斯先生的 是的 没错
I just don’t see how your being there will help Mr. Jennings in any way.
无论怎样 我会问你要那本 管道拼接的书
I am, however, gonna have to ask you for your pipe tally books.
我确信你知道我说的是那一本书
I’m certain you know which ones I’m talking about.
是那些你承诺提供给EPA[环保组织]的书
They were the ones that you promised to supply the epa with.
听着
Listen!
愚蠢的家伙
Stupid shit!
把他绑起来
Tie him up!
能听到我说话吗
You with me?
我这儿什么也没有
I’ve got nothing here!
你认为你自己是个现代时髦的人吗
You consider yourself a modern guy?
有些时候时髦的家伙
Sometimes modern guys…
就是对他们自己的长处有点太自信了
Are a little too modern for their own fucking good.
我♥操♥ – 狗屎
What the… – Shit.
我想这里有点小问题
Which I think is going to be the case here…
是因为大多数现代时髦的家伙 会放一本登陆记录书在他们的电脑上面
Because most modern guys put a logbook under their computer.
唯一的事情是
Only thing is…
你的电脑被下载过
Your computer’s been downloaded.
我想那是个问题
I’m afraid that’s a problem.
那是你的问题
That’s your problem.
噢 好啊
Oh, yeah.
为什么我们不直接了当一点
Why don’t we cut through all this rat shit?
目前数一下 你只有10个手指
At present count, you only have ten fingers.
我真不想问你10次
I honestly don’t want to have to ask you ten times.
你的书在哪儿
Where are your books?
我想要磁盘和那些书
I want the disks and I want those books.
我告诉你 我没有
I’m telling you, I don’t have them!
你最近有听过自己说的话吗 有没有
Have you listened to yourself lately? Have you?
什么事你都说 “我 我 我”
Everything with you is “I, I, I.”
那根本没有”I[我]”在”Team[团队]”里面
Thereis no “I” in “team.”
那是 T-E-A-M
It is t-e-a-m.
团队
Team!
最好你说话的时候停止说这些 你明白我在说什么吗
Better quit while you’re ahead. You know what I’m saying?
当你还可以玩弹子游戏的时候
While you can still play marbles.
磁盘在那里 书在那里
Where are the disks? Where are the books?
我♥操♥你
Fuck you!
操♥我♥ 不 我♥操♥你
Fuck me? No, fuck youl!

Hugh.
去地狱
Go to hell.

Okay.
好 我去地狱
Okay, I’ll go to hell.
休 你不是想谈论有缺陷的设备吗
Hugh, you want to talk about faulty equipment?
我想让你瞧瞧这把管道钳的缺陷有多大
I want to see how faulty this pipe cutter is.
这应该是给你的最后机会
It’s about the end of the line for you.
上帝 不 奥图 你干什么
God, no! Otto, what are you doing?
安吉斯石油公♥司♥现在已经决定
Aegis oil has now determined…
在这次意外的事件中, 那个石油小小的喷溢事故
That what little spillage there was in this accident…
已经被我们的环境保护冲击队有效的控制了
Was contained so effectively by our environmental-impact crews…
那使得对周围环境产生的破坏降至最小程度
That only minimal disruption of the area’s ecosystem will result.
“最小程度” 你指什么意思
What do you mean by “minimal”?
根据我们的分♥析♥ 这次泄漏的石油
According to our analyst, the presence ofpetroleum by-products…
和其他影响海湾环境的毒素 会降到能够接受的水平
And other toxins in inulat cove will be back down to acceptable levels…
按照EPA[环保组织]的指引要求
According to epa guidelines…
在三个月以内
Within three months.
因此 到下一个捕鱼季节来临之际 海湾会恢复它原先的模样
So, by the time your next fishing season starts, the cove will be back to normal.
将会有一个书面的申明 – 等一下
There’ll be a written statement. – Wait.
事情不会每次都一样的
Things won’t ever be the same.
安吉斯石油公♥司♥总是告诉大家
Aegis oil always wants to talk about…
可接受的这个水平和可接受的那个水平
Acceptable levels of this and acceptable levels of that.
但是人们想谈论的是 在他们的环境里面产生的毒素
But the people want to talk about the poisons in their environment…
那是本不存在的 在安吉斯石油公♥司♥来这个小镇之前
That weren’t here before aegis oil came to town.
我们想谈论的是皮肤癌的上升的比率
We want to talk about the increased rates of skin cancer…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!