真正有关系的是世界的冷酷和困难的现实
What really matters is the cold, hard reality of this world.
这正是我们要去解决的
That’s what we’ve gotta deal with.
我不想凭借暴♥力♥去解决
I didn’t want to resort to violence.
我没有任何选择而且我这次根本没什么机会
I don’t have a choice and I’m not taking any chances this time…
因为我不能够使用暴♥力♥
Because I can’t.
我会从后面的山脊进山去
I’ll go into the mountains over the back Ridge.
我不认为有人能够通过马的脚印来跟踪我们
I don’t think anybody will be able to follow us up there by horseback.
给我这把猎枪及所有弹盒和弹♥药♥
Give me this fx shotgun with all the magazines and ammo you got.
给我一把M14冲♥锋♥枪♥
Give me one m-14…
两把45S和这把狙击步♥枪♥
A couple of 45s and the SSG.
我想那足够应付了
And I think that’ll do it.
你骑马可以
You ride good?
当然 我是本地的美国人
Of course. I’m a native American.
你是否清楚你没有详细的资料
Are you aware that you don’t have one shred of information…
有关这个叛徒 在他来安吉斯公♥司♥工作之前
On this renegade prior to his coming to work for aegis oil?
是的 我们清楚 那又怎么样
Yes, we are aware. So what?
那他做过什么 他的军队记录是什么
So what was he doing? What’s his military record?
他妈的他在哪儿接受的EOD军事训练
Where in the hell did he receive his eod training at?
我们现在查不到有关信息
We couldn’t access that information at the time.
而且现在我不觉得这跟抓捕他有很大的关系
And now we don’t feel it’s germane to his capture.
屏幕现在看到什么没有
What do you got on the screen?
什么也没有 先生
Nothing yet, sir.
我们在档案科的人找不到任何在1987年以前的这个家伙的资料
Our man in DC finds nothing on this guy before 1987.
那就是说他要么还没长大
Which means either he was born fully grown…
要么他的背景非常的神秘
Or his background is so secret…
当你掀开他的夹克 也不会看到什么”高度机密”的
It doesn’t even flag “top-secret” when you run hisjacket.
这真是漂亮
That’s beautiful.
这是什么意思 这意味着什么
What is it? What’s that supposed to mean?
假如我没猜错的话 我想说这意味着他是个特工
If I had a guess, I’d say it means he’s company.
弗雷斯·脱夫特在CIA[国家情报局]工作过 我认为这样
Forrest Taft has been in the CIA? I don’t think so.
CIA[国家情报局] NSA[国♥家♥安♥全♥局] 都可能
CIA. NSA, maybe.
DOD[美国国防部]特工
Dod?
不管他是谁 他一定是个问题
Whatever he is, he’s a damn problem.
哦 上帝
Oh, my god.
我几年前贮存安排了这个地方
I stocked this place up a couple of years ago.
正好有用
Just in case.
正好什么
In case of what?
正好你向一些小国家宣战
In case you declare war on some small country?
是的
Yeah.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
这是信♥号♥♥发射器
This is a com unit.
我知道他们在找我
I know they’re coming to look for me.
假如我持续发出信♥号♥♥
And if I keep a signal…
他们能够找到我
They’ll be able to find me…
那正是我想看到的
And that’s just what I want.
中奖了 我发现一些情况
Bingo. I’ve got something.
62 经度
Six-two degrees…
9分钟在148 纬度
Nine minutes by 148 degrees even.
我知道那个地方 直升机对我们用处不大
I know that country. A chopper’s not going to do us much good.
我们需要骑马进入
We need to get in there on horseback.
接通电♥话♥ Spinks 让他们在那给我们准备好马
Get on the radio, spinks. Get us some horses up there.
让我们调转直升机去发现他 我们会把他翻出来
Let’s take the chopper back up and spot him. We’ll flush him out.
假如不能上线开工
If this rig isn’t on-line…
麦克格鲁在2号♥线
Macgruder on 2.
是我
I’m listening.
先生 我们发现一些状况 我们现在在脱夫特小屋的北面
Sir, we found something. We’re now in the areajust north of taft’s cabin.
是C4炸♥药♥
C4.
尽可能快的把这些放到马背上去 然后躲起来
Get this up to the horses as fast as you can and stay out of sight.
让我们离开这里
Let’s get out of here.
他在那儿
There he is.
我们看见他了 我们走
We’ve got him now. Let’s go.
停住
Hold it up.
看那儿 看起来在他设置这些炸♥弹♥之后 还会这么做的
Looks like he kept to the trail after he set it.
你让我在直升机上谈论的
You had me spooked on the chopper for a second.
我想那个家伙真不错
I thought this guy was gonna be good.
一个没经验的童子军真找不到他
A cub scout could’ve found that.
你最好明白一些 说起来好像你会被杀死一样
You’d better watch it. Talk like that’ll get you killed.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
停住
Hold it up!
等一下
Wait a minute!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 停止开枪
Son of a bitch, cease fire!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
别开枪
Hold your fire!
停止开枪 妈的
Cease fire, damn it!
那什么也没有 你♥他♥妈♥的开什么枪
There’s nothing there. What the hell are you shooting at?
收起枪 – 我收枪
Put it away! – I put it away!
我们走
Let’s go!
快跟上
Come on.
那家伙是个好手
This guy’s good.
至少我们知道他妈的会去那儿 是不是 Mac
At least we know where in the hell he’s going to now, don’t we, Mac?
他妈的没错
Damn right.
安吉斯1号♥区
Aegis-1.
我们唯一可以达到钻探平台的路是通过石油精炼区
The only way we can get to the rig is through the refinery.
看起来没人会欢迎我们
It doesn’t look like anyone is expecting us.
没有比事实更重要的
Nothing could be further from the truth.
好 躲起来 我要去炸了发电机
Stay out of sight. I’m gonna go blow the generator.
我有事找
I got something!
还有多长时间 Harold先生
How much time, Mr. Harold?
还应该有3到3个半小时上线
Should be on-line in three, three and a half hours.
先生 这是约翰·斯托克斯
Sir, this is John Stokes.
他是负责FBI反恐怖组的特殊代表
He’s the special agent in charge of the FBI anti-terrorist unit.
我们现在确信那个发疯的脱夫特 正在来这里的途中
We now believe that this maniac taft is on his way here…
而且准备一个恐怖袭击
And poses a genuine terrorist threat.
我们会对付他的
We’re in position.
谢谢 斯托克斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Stokes.
我过会回来 我去小便
I’ll be back. I gotta take a piss.
吉宁斯先生 我想你一定希望 我们杀了那个混♥蛋♥
I thought you wanted us to kill this motherfucker.
但我们怎么能射杀他 当着这么多警♥察♥的面
How are we supposed to shoot him with all these cops here?
我不理解
I don’t think so.
马克鲁 这很有必要让FBI的人在这儿 让他们合法的保护这里
It’s essential we have the FBI here to cover ourselves legally…
而且这会帮助我们面对公众媒体
And it will help with the press.
他们会遮掩这里发生的一切
They’ll take the fall for anything that happens.
别担心FBI 他们连在仓库找个钩子都找不到
Don’t worry about the FBI. They couldn’t find a hooker in a whorehouse.
这家伙一定超出我们想像的 想进入到这里来
This guy’d have to be out of his mind to try to get in here now.
所以我们应该时刻防备
Then we should count on that.
弗雷斯·脱夫特 是个无所不能的家伙
Forrest Taft is the patron Saint of the impossible.
如果你已经做了计划应该做的工作
If you’d done your job as you were supposed to…
也不会到现在这个地步
It wouldn’t have come to this!
我付了许多的钱给你是 要你这帮人来避免这样的状况发生
I pay you people a hell of a lot of money to avoid situations like this.
一旦发生什么事 你们这帮刺头让所以的事情都失去控制了
And the one time shit happens, you pricks let everything go out of control!
离开这里 这里要爆♥炸♥了
Get out of here. This place’s gonna blow!
什么问题 发生了什么事
What’s the matter? What’s happening?
发电机发出警报
Emergency generators!
监控摄像机停止工作 – 我们失去了动力 计算机都停了
Security cameras are out. – We’re losing power! Computers are out.
我们不得不重起 – 那要花多长的时间
We have to reboot. – How long will that take?
最多4到5分钟
Four, five minutes, tops.
他回来了
He’s back.
你打电♥话♥给谁
Who are you calling?
我只想伸出手去接触别人
I’m just gonna reach out and touch somebody.
那他妈的到底怎么回事
What the hell was that?
脱夫特 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Taft! You son of a bitch!
妈的
Goddamn it!
是托雷啊 是什么
It’s Tooley. What’s up?
这是毒气 我们必须离开这里
This shit’s poison! We have to get the fuck out of here!
跟我来
Come with me.
跟我来
Come with me.
走 走 走
Go, go, go…!
我们走
Let’s go!
这里变的很不稳定
We got an unstable condition here!
让你♥他♥妈♥的的人都离开这里
Get your goddamn people out of here!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!