你也想吃屎吗
You want a piece of this?
我恐怕我会杀了他
I’m afraid I’ll fuckin’ kill him.
大家都从着出去 快点
Let’s get outta here. Come on.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
天呐
Jesus!
我来了
I’ve got youl!
好 我瞧瞧 倒下8个本地人 石油工人0个
Well, let’s see, that’s natives: 8, and oil workers: 0.
还有谁想跟菜鸟玩玩
Anybody else want to play with cupcake?
教训他
Take him on.
我的命根
My nuts!
嘿 伙计 别跟石油工人过不去
Hey, buddy. Don’t be fucking with oil workers.
我的蛋蛋
My balls!
你是个男人 对不
You’re a man, right?
那家伙要倒霉了
This guy doesn’t have a fuckin’ clue.
你是个男人吗
Are you a man?

Oh, Jesus.
我是个男人吗
Am I a man?
是的 在腿中间我有一对大鸟蛋
Yeah. I got a big pair of balls right between my legs.
你是用你的蛋蛋来打这个本地人的吗
Did you use those to beat up on this little native man?
大蛋蛋 好啊
Big balls, okay.
我们来玩个小游戏 打手的游戏
We’ll play a little game, the hand-slap game.
只有一个人会离开
One man leaves the circle.
我输了 你打我一下
I miss, you get a shot.
你输了 我打你一下
You miss, I get a shot.
好吧 我来玩你的游戏
All right, I’ll play your game…
假如你玩我的游戏
If you play my game.
假如我还站在这里 我会接着玩你的游戏
I’ll play your game afterwards, if I’m still standing.
因为你是个不好对付的家伙
Because you’re a tough guy…
而且你有大蛋蛋
And you got big balls.
好的
All right.
别伤害他 弗雷斯
Don’t hurt him, Forrest!
那开始吧 大蛋蛋先生
Here we go, Mr. big balls.
准备好了 – 好了
I’m ready. – Okay.
你该快点 你该快点
You gotta be quick.
为什么你不使出你最厉害的一拳 伙计
Why don’t you just take your best shot, pal?
这就是所谓的男人中的男人
This is the man’s man.
我是个菜鸟
I’m the cupcake.
只能一个人离开 我们再来
One man leaves, here we go.
你是个男人 对不对
You’re a man, right?
你是个男人 对不对
You’re a man, right?
来啊 “男人”
Here we go! Man!
把手抬起来
put your hands up!
把你的手抬起来
put your hands up!
狗屎
Shit.
那真恶心 那是什么 halibut酒吗
That’s disgusting. What is that, Halibut?
“喝点泡沫精神振奋以下 伙计”
“Buck up for the suds, pal.”
或许他是在Maggie酒吧喝的
Maybe he ate that at Maggie’s.
你是个男人 还记得吗 腿中间有大蛋蛋的 再来
You’re a man, remember? Big balls between your legs. Here we go.
来啊
Come on.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
这带走了什么
What does it take?
这带走了什么 去改变作为一个男人的本质
What does it take to change the essence of a man?
我需要时间去改变
I need time to change.
时间
Time.
我也一样
I do too.
我也一样
I do too.
你住在哪儿 我捎你一程
Where do you live? I’ll give you a ride.
谢谢 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
你要继续你神圣的旅程
You are about to go on a sacred journey.
这个旅程对所有的人都好
This journey will be good for all people.
但是你一定要小心 – 没错
But you must be careful. – Right.
告诉我最糟糕的状况 ABC和CBS节目在7:00节目播出了这件事
Give me the bottom line. – Abc and CBS are leading with it at 7:00.
当地的环保主义者要求 开展调查由EPA[环境保护组织]
Local environmentalists want investigations by the epa…
和环境监察部门进行
Osha and the department of environmental concerns.
为什么大惊小怪的 这只是个小型的原油喷溢 偶然发生的意外而已
Why all the heat? It’s a small oil spill. Accidents happen.
那也是我们为什么准备这个商业节目 而且在州的电视有线网买♥♥了时间播出原因
That’s why we arranged for a commercial and bought time on the in-state nets.
我们到后台准备一下
We can run it in the back.
给他化一下装
Mike him that way.
接上另一个电路 并且往上抬高一半
Put it on another circuit and bring it up to half.
这样行吗 – 可以
That’s okay? – Okay.
好 行了
Yeah. Okay.
去吧
Go get ’em.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了
Ready?
我们从开阔的世界开始
We start with an out-of-focus world.
我们拨开一个枝条
We pull back to one twig…
一根树枝
One branch…
然后是整片纯洁的森林
And then the whole pristine forest.
听着
Listen…
你有任何的好主意
You have any great ideas…
你♥他♥妈♥的自己知道就行了 好不好
Just keep them to your fucking self, okay…
别对我说这些 那我该站在哪儿
And leave this shit to me. Now, where do I stand?
就在那
Right over there.
好了 伙计们 我们准备开始吧
All right, guys, we’re ready to go.
推进
Speed.
记时开始
Marker.
开始拍摄
Action!
把卡片抬高 这么低我看不见
Lift the cards up. I can’t see them down there.
“每一年
“Every year…
成百上千的豪猪驯鹿
“Hundreds of thousands of porcupine caribou…
从安吉利山脉下来
“Make their way down from the Ogilvie mountains…
来到阿♥拉♥斯加的海滩平原
“To the coastal plains of Alaska.
他们来吃这冰冻地带的小草
“They come to feed off the tundra grasses…
并且繁殖后代
“And to have their children.
就像我身边的小家伙一样
“Children like these little guys…
就在这里
“Right here.
你看到的 在我们安吉斯公♥司♥相信
“You see, we at aegis oll believe…
保护我们的自然资源
“In protecting our natural treasures.
我们确信能保护他们的安全
“We believe in keeping them safe…
为了我们下一代的幸福
“For future generations to enjoy.
毕竟
“After all…
地球也是我们的家
“The earth is our home too.
谁会关心呢
“Who cares?
是我们 安吉斯石油公♥司♥
“We do, at aegis oll.”
停机
Cut!
操 这些畜生真臭死了 拿一件干净的衣服给我
Fuck, these animals stink! Bring me a washcloth!
拿着
Take that.
告诉我多一写关于火灾的事 我们到底会失去什么
Tell me more about the fire. What exactly did we lose?
我们会失去的 是这个钻探平台
We lost the rig.
向伦敦的劳埃德保险公♥司♥提出索赔请求 – 已经准备了
File a claim with Lloyd’s of London. – Already done.
那儿有三个受重伤的 我们今天知道了其中两个死了
There were three fatalities. We’ll know about two others today.
都是普通工人 – 是的 先生
All roughnecks? – Yes, sir.
按标准的方式去处理
Offer the standard settlement.
布鲁斯 请你从这里滚出去
Bruce, would you get the fuck out of here, please?
如果你不介意的话 先生 我看了一下最近的标准处理程序
Sir, I glanced at the standard settlement recently…
我认为对于幸存家庭的长♥期♥福利支持是
And I think that the long-term benefits for the surviving spouses are…
不必要的慷慨了点
Unnecessarily generous.
现在你知道我为什么喜欢这个女士了
Now you know why I love this woman.
按你认为合适的方法修正处理方案
Amend the settlement as you see fit.
安吉斯1号♥区的情况如何
What’s the position on aegis-17?
吉宁斯先生 你应该很清楚 像这种建造工程的项目
Surely you understand that on any substantial construction project…
特别是这种规模的项目 不可避免的会推迟
Particularly one of this size, there are inevitable delays.
现在他们说还要多久
How long do they say now?
21天
Twenty-one days.
奶奶的 我们只有13天
Goddamn it, we have 13 days!
13天
Thirteen!
先生 我们有两队人全天工作了
Sir, we have two crews working full-time.
在给我加一组
Put on a third crew!
为什么对你而言这么难理解吗 滚出去
Why is this so hard for you to understand? Get out of here!
我不需要了 让我来解释
I don’t give a shit! Let me explain…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!