Alice, I know you’re trying to be a perfect parent…
但是 亲爱的 那种东西根本就不存在
but, honey, there’s no such thing.
老实说 你得让菲尔明白
And frankly, you need to show Phil…
他不止是孩子们的父亲 更是你的丈夫
he’s not just their father, he’s also your husband.
爱丽丝 我是你妈 听我的经验之谈没错
Alice, I’m your mom. Take it from me, I really get it.
爱你的男人 也爱他的梦想
“Love the man, love the dream.”
现在你丈夫就要梦想成真了
Well, your husband’s dream is coming true…
而那梦想的一部分就是你和他在一起
and part of that dream is you being there with him!
你怎么能不去呢
How can you not go?
亲爱的 你必须去
Oh, honey, you have to go.
你要出发了
You’re going!
我的衣服怎么办
What about my clothes?
我觉得他没想让你穿衣服
I don’t think he wants you in clothes.
再说 你的行李已经在那边了
Besides, your luggage is already there.
孩子们 你们的妈咪终于要走了
Hey, kids, Mommy’s finally going.
那我的面试呢
What about my audition?
我会处理的 会非常棒的
I’ll take care of it! It’ll be fantastic!
晚点见
See you at the ranch.
不是吧 拜拜
Oh, no. Bye!
今天真是个高兴的日子
This is a happy day.
高兴的日子
Oh, happy day
你能开车吗 我感觉不太舒服
Could you drive? I don’t feel good.
就在那傻站着吗 不让我进去吗
Gonna stand there gawking? Gonna let me in?
到第七局下只有两人出局依然没有得分
No score here in the bottom of the seventh with 2 outs.
巨人队和亚特兰大勇士队锁定了投手战
The Giants and the Atlanta Braves locked into a pitching duel.
林瑟肯和哈德森两人都是了不起的投手
Lincecum and Hudson, both have been fantastic.
内角指投手投出的球偏靠近打者位置
巴斯特·波西走上击打位置将球打入了内角
As Buster Posey steps in, takes a strike in the inside corner.
朋友们 我得说 今天晚上就是那种
I got to tell you friends, this is one of those nights…
有24度高温和45000球迷
72 degrees, 45,000 fans,
充斥着爆米花 热狗的气味
smell of the popcorn, the hot dogs…
还有这些陈词滥调的夜晚之一
all of those clichès, but I’ll tell you something…
但是我没有比这里更愿意待的地方了
there’s no other place I’d rather be.
波西击出了一个三垒打 会成功的
Posey hits a line drive to third and that’ll do it.
结束了 到第七局为止无人得分
That’s it, no score through seven.
我们马上回来 这里是阿蒂·戴克
We’ll be back. This is Artie Decker,
巨人队的主播
De Voice of the Giants.
提醒事项 今日学校无课
Reminder. No school today.
你们有交响音乐会的票
You have tickets for the symphony.
你的脸怎么了
What’s wrong with your face?
你一大早起来就这么高兴吗
Oh, and you’re such a pleasure in the morning?
你不会喜欢它的
You’re not going to like this.
巴克
Barker!
弄掉了吗
Is it coming off?
还没有
Well, not exactly.
抱歉 阿屁
Sorry, Farty.
我们走
Let’s go!
我要上大号♥ 我要上大号♥
I gotta go number two! I gotta go number two!
不要 我们已经晚了
No, we’re already late!
阿蒂 带他去
Artie, just take him.
好吧 好 赶快上垒了 走吧
All right. Okay, batter up! Let’s go.
不 不 他忍♥得住的 他很好 他能忍♥住
No, no, he can hold it, guys. He’s fine, he can hold it!
音乐会两点开始
The symphony starts at two!
给点钱吧
Quarter?
今天不行 谢谢
Not today, thank you.

Okay.
兄弟 抱歉了
Hey, buddy. Sorry!
不好意思
So sorry.
这不是人干的事
That’s not human.
-快点 -好
– Hurry up! – Yeah.
好了 终于好了
Okay. Here we go.

Yeah.
好了 上吧
Okay, there you go.
我可不坐这上面
I can’t sit on that.
我给你10块钱
I’ll give you 10 bucks.
我爸会唱歌♥给我听
Daddy always sings to me.
出来吧 出来吧 大便先生
Come out, come out, Mr. Doodie
来泳池中漫游吧
And swim in the swimming pool
别藏在漆黑的地方
I know it’s dark where you’re hiding
来拥抱这凉爽吧
But out here it’s really cool
快来吧 快来吧 大便先生
Come on, come on, Mr. Doodie
我们还有要事在身
‘Cause we’ve got something to do
如果你快一点
And if you hurry
就能见到袋鼠卡尔了
You’ll meet Carl the kangaroo
太好了
Yes!
老兄 你能接着唱吗
Hey, buddy, can you keep singing?
出来吧 出来吧 大便
Come out, come out, Mr…
快点
Come on.
他还在这外边呢 没问题的
He’s still out there! We’re okay! We’re okay!
没任何问题了
Nothing’s the matter.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这边 快点 宝贝
This way. Come on, honey.
我们到了
Oh, we made it.
人这么多 肯定是首场演出
Big crowd. Must be helmet night.
有那么好笑吗
It wasn’t that funny.
我跟卡尔想走人了
Carl and I want to leave.
不准离开你的座位
Don’t leave your seat.
你说了不准
You said “Don’t.”
想想后果 小伙子
Consider the consequences, mister.
不是我 是他
It’s not me, it’s him.
抱歉 孩子嘛
I’m sorry. Kids.
巴克 巴克
Barker? Barker?
快点回来
Hey, come back here!
别说不 说好 快
Don’t go “No”. Yes! Get…
谁会带孩子来听柴可夫斯基
Who brings a child to Tchaikovsky?
我 巫师
Me. Voodoo-man. Ha!
卡尔 快走
Carl, come on!
-外…外婆 -怎么了 亲爱的
– Gr… Grandma? – Yes, dear?
阿蒂在追…追巴克
Artie’s ch… chasing Barker.
真不错 亲爱的
Oh, that’s nice, dear.
什么
What?
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me!
借过 巴克 快回来
Excuse me. Barker! Get back here!
停下 巴克
Stop it! Barker!
天啊
Oh, my…!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
-在那边 -巴克
– Over there! -Barker!
巴克
Barker!
卡尔
Carl!
给我过来
Get over here!
要你好看
Let’s see.
-阿蒂 -对不起
– Artie? – I’m sorry!
我实在是受不了了
I can’t take this anymore!
什么鬼教育敏感期
This whole “Teachable moments”
什么鬼维护自尊心
And protecting their self-esteem
没有人会受到惩罚
and nobody gets punished!
甚至每场比赛都是平局
And every game ends in a tie!
成天听到君子动口不动手
All I hear is “Use your words. Use your words”.
可是动了口还不准你说不
But the word they never use with these kids is “No”!
走吧 戴克先生
Come on, Mr. Decker.
还有病人在等着你呢
The other patients are waiting for you in Arts and Crafts.
马上就来
One second.
对于这件事我很抱歉
I am very sorry for what happened here.
这些跟她分了吧
Just split it with her.
谢谢
Thank you.
野蛮人
Savages.
他会来的
Well, he’ll be there.
是的 阿蒂·戴克
Yeah, Artie Decker.
你会喜欢他的
You’re going to love him.
他是专业中的专业人士
He’s a pro’s pro.
明早11点 皮德蒙公园
Tomorrow, 11 AM, Piedmont Park.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!