我会 他会到的
I’ll see… He’ll see you then.
好的 再见
All right, bye now.
皮德蒙公园 标记
Piedmont Park, map.
晚餐时间到
Dinner!
谁啊
Who was that?
市场调研 总是这时候 掐的真准
Market research. Always at dinner time. How do they know?
孩子们 坐吧
Hey, kids, would you sit down?
有的事情我得说清楚 这事困扰着我
I have something I want to clear up. Something’s bothering me.
我想说
I just want to say.
我从来没打算要打巴克
I was never, ever going to actually spank Barker.
可是你好像就要打他了
But you threatened to spank him.
但是我不会真打的
But I never was going to do it.
-可他又不知道 -所以才有用嘛
– But he didn’t know that. – That’s why it worked.
开始吃吧 看起来不错
There we go! It looks great!
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
这…这不是我…我们要吃的
Th… This isn’t what… what we asked for.
对 我收到你的通告了
Yes, I know. I got your e-mails.
-但是 -在家吃饭就该这样
– But – This is how a family eats.
我们都坐在桌边吃着一样的菜
We all sit at one table and we all eat the same thing.
我们不是这么吃的
It’s not how we eat.
可是你要知道 巴克
But you know something, Barker.
这是外婆很努力地照你妈妈的食谱做的
Grandma worked very hard to make your mom’s recipe.
就像你妈妈做的一样
Just the way that your mom makes it.
我想我们都该欣然地享受这顿饭
So I think that we owe her the courtesy of eating it and enjoying it.
亲爱的 谢谢你 这真感人
Oh, honey, thank you. That is so sweet.
我要点个披萨 谁要吃
I’m going to order a pizza. Who’s in?
你在这里坐了几个小时了
Hey, you’ve been sitting here for hours.
在玩游戏吗
Are you playing a game?
看起来挺好玩 是按这里吗
That looks like fun. Do you just press it here?
不 不 不
No, no, no!
游戏结束
Game over.
对不起
Sorry.
特纳 我想问你个问题
Turner, let me ask you a question.
你看过极限运动什么之类的吗
You ever watch the X Games? Stuff like that?
有…有时看
S… S-Sometimes.
好 那你懂那些术语吗
Yeah. Do you think you know the lingo?
你是说像 “飞龙在天”
You mean like “H… heinous,”
“亢龙有悔” “见龙在田”之类的吗
Or “Gn… gnarled out,” Or “N… nose bone”?
对 就是这些玩意儿
Yeah, that kind of stuff.
这样吧 等下我哄你上♥床♥
Listen, how about later I tuck you in
我们聊聊这个
and we talk more about this?
好…好啊
S… Sure.
不过不用哄…哄我上♥床♥ 我8岁了
Except for the t… tucking in. I’m eight.
好的 了解
Okay, I get it.
还有 我很抱歉那天让你难堪了
And, listen, I’m sorry if I embarrassed you the other day.
你…你说的是哪…哪一天
Wh… Which day was th… that?
有道理
Touche.
还有件事
One other thing.
那个叫艾文的小子是个混球
This Ivan kid, he’s a punk.
不要怕他
Stand up to him.
他做不到的 你都能做到 相信自己
Anything he starts, you can finish. Believe in yourself.
只要你相信自己 没什么做不到的
And once you believe in yourself, you can do anything.
只要你直面困难就不用把它放在眼里
You can look trouble right in the eye and just wink at it.
一切都会没事的 这全在乎你的态度
And everything will be okay. It’s all attitude.
话说这个怎么打开
Now, how do you turn this on?
那…那只是桌…桌子而已
Th… That’s just a t… table.
好吧 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
再见 哈珀 特纳 巴克
Goodbye, Harper, Turner, Barker,
戴安 还有 阿屁·戴克
Diane and Farty Decker.
她这是故意的吧
She did that on purpose.
记住 你要带巴克去同乐会
Remember, you’re taking Barker for a play date.
没问题
Okay.
爱丽丝说了这个非常重要
Alice says this is very, very important.
他们刚搬过来
They’re still new here
巴克还没有交到什么新朋友
and Barker hasn’t had a chance to make new friends,
明白了吗
okay?
知道了
I got it.
再见 巴克
Bye, Barker.
再见
Bye.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
这个同乐会什么的也是想象出来的吧
This play date kid, he’s imaginary, too?
不是 你知道怎么去吧
No. How will I know how to get there?
用智能生活
Use the R-life.
特纳已经标记地址了
Turner already punched in the address.
好吧 小戴
Okay. Di,
你能在同乐会结束后来接巴克吗
can you pick up Barker after the play date?
什么接他 你得一直跟他一起
Pick him up? You’re supposed to stay with him the whole time.
什么 他的同乐会又不是我的
What? When did his play date become my play date?
我可帮不了你 我要走了 宝贝
I can’t help you! I got to go, hon.
别呀
No, I…
好吧
Okay.
-走了 -再见 玩得开心
– Bye. – Bye. Have fun!
好的
Okay.
好吧 玩得愉快
All right. Have a good time!
我们会在同乐会玩得很爽的
We’re going to have a great time at the play date!
我们别管这同乐会了怎么样
How would you like to ditch this play date?
我讨厌同乐会 没人跟卡尔说话
I hate play dates. No one talks to Carl.
这些人真没礼貌
Well, how rude are those people?
你想跟我去好玩的地方吗
Would you like to do something fun with me?
太好了 走吧
Great. All right, let’s go.
智能生活 找一家商场
R-life, find me a mall.
你们待会儿想去玩滑板吗
Do you guys want to go to the skatepark later?
艾..艾文
I… Ivan!
你要干什么 特…特纳
What do you want, T… Turner?
听着 混…混球
Listen, p… punk!
你做不到的事情
Anything that you start
我…我都能做…做到
I… I can f… finish!
我们在储物柜那 然后他就过来了
We were at our locker and he ran up
我们都尴尬得不说话
and it was such an awkward silence.
我都不知道该说什么
I had no idea what to say.
你会来我的派对吗
So, are you coming to my party?
我估计我来不成了
Oh, hi. Oh, I don’t think that I can.
我得走了 希望能今晚见
I got to go. See you tonight, I hope.
别走呀
Oh, please don’t go.
他可真喜欢你
He so likes you.
托尼 你今天打算空翻900度吗
So, Tony, are you going to bust a 900 today, dude?
极限运动
还是要给我们看点什么更加劲爆的家伙
Or are you going to show us something that’s going to blow our minds.
来点什么从没见过的
Something we’ve never seen before?
不知道 我可能会试试900度
I don’t know. Maybe I’ll try a 900
在这过程中还给你纹个纹身
and then give you a tattoo right in the middle of it.
快点 我们迟到了
Come on! We’re late!
我要尿尿了
But I have to go pee-pee!
这我就没有歌♥可唱了
I don’t have a song for that.
不好意思
Sorry.
说说你成功转900度
Talk a little bit about that particular night
那天的事情吧
and you hitting the 900.
我不是计划好要那么做的
It wasn’t something I planned to do.
我就是碰巧
It was just I had hit my best…
我要尿尿
I got to go pee!
重回亚特兰大感觉如何
How does it feel to be back in Atlanta?
我来了 抱歉迟到了 摩托车抛锚
Hey, I’m here. Sorry I’m late. Motorcycle trouble.
我就是”疯狗”阿蒂·戴克
I’m Artie “Mad Dog” Decker!
好吗 老弟
What’s up, homeslice?
你是阿蒂·戴克吗
You’re Artie Decker?
前来报到
Reporting for duty.
你也是来面试的吗
We up for the same job?
希望不是吧
I hope not.
等下 你不知道他是谁吗
Wait a second. You don’t know who this is?
当然
Of course I do.
这可是托尼·霍克 老兄

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!