你…你要去…去哪里
Wh…Wh…Where are you…you going to be?
外婆和我要去给哈珀买♥♥裙子
Grandma and I are going to buy Harper a dress.
真棒
Great.
祝你们过得愉快
Have a good day, you two.
再见
See you later.
真不敢相信 我竟然要迟到了
I can’t believe I’m going to get a tardy.
六次迟到就算一次缺勤
Six tardies are an absent.
你迟到了几次
How many does this make?
就这一次
One.
你不觉得她有点小题大做了吗
Does she seem a little tightly wound?
你知道的 她有完美主义综合症
You know, she has HAS. High Achievement Syndrome.
你没有想想办法吗
Did you make that up?
有啊
Yes.
快点 我不能迟到
Hurry up, I can’t get a tardy.
她是有点过分紧张了 我们正在想办法
I know she’s a little tightly wound. But we’re working on it.
你们最好在她爆发之前想出办法来
Work on it soon before she explodes.
小…小心看路 特…特纳
W…W…Watch where you’re going, Tu…Tu…Tu…Turner.
对…对…对不起
S…S…Sorry.
你看到了吗
Hey, did you see that?
爸爸 不要
Dad, no. No.
特纳的治疗师说
Turner’s therapist says that
他必须自己解决与同伴之间的冲突
he has to work out peer conflicts on his own.
他还有治疗师
He has a therapist?
以前就有 现在换了一个 吉米博士
He had one, and now he has a new one, Dr. Jimmy.
她也是个小孩吗
Also a kid?
不是
No.
又是电视网 我得去有无线网的地方
ESPN again. I need to get to a Wi-Fi.
也许这里可以
Maybe I can use the one here.
去吧 我去送巴克上学
Go ahead, I’ll get Barker to school.
你能行吗
Are you sure?
当然能 有什么问题吗
Sure. What’s the problem?
好吧
Okay.
我有智能生活呢
Got the R-life.
记得来接我 不要把我一个人扔在这儿
But then pick me up here. Don’t leave me stranded.
我扔下过你吗
Have I ever left you stranded?
小时候就有四次了
Four times when I was a kid.
你记性可真好
I love how you remember everything.
好了 巴克 下车吧
Okay, Barker, hop out.
不行 我解不开安全带
I can’t. I’m still buckled in.
卡尔 快帮他解开
Carl, unbuckle him.
他去看医生了
Hello? He’s at a doctor’s appointment.
我傻了 好吧
Stupid me. Okay.
小子 这比你外婆的胸罩还难解
Boy, this is harder than one of your grandma’s bras.
我要迟到了
I’m going to be late.
我试试
I’m tr…
没坏 满意了吧 你的喇叭没坏
It works, okay? Your horn works.
用你这种方法 解开以后就别想再用了
I won’t need this by the time you’re done.
给你 快去吧
Here you go. Here.
小心点 他是跑步运动员
Careful, he’s a runner.
拜拜 阿屁
Bye, Farty.
稍等一下
One second.
-你好 艾诗 -你好 科迪
– Hey, Ash. – Hey, Cody.
收到我的电子请柬了吗
Did you get my Evite?
收到了 我会去的
Yep, I’m coming.
太棒了
Cool.
-这是我朋友 哈珀 -这是科迪
– This is my friend, Harper. – This is Cody.
这周五晚上我有一场生日宴会
I’m having this birthday thing Friday night.
现场还会有DJ
There’s going to be a DJ,
而且我父母保证不会来添乱
and my parents promised not to be ridiculously lame.
是啊 父母总喜欢添乱
Right. Parents.
如果你愿意来参加 就再好不过了
So, if you want to swing by, that would be pretty cool.
我去不了
I can’t.
我第二天有事
I got this thing the next day.
-她还有事 -我也有事
– She has a thing. – I got a thing.
-好吧 -那很好
– Okay. – That’s cool.
对啊 超级棒
Yeah. No, it’s super cool.
好吧 如果你改变主意了 就
Well, if you change your mind, just, you know…
好的 我会的
Yeah. Totally, I’ll…
太好了
Cool.
拜拜
Bye.
别闹了
Stop it.
微波炉已启动
Microwave on.
垃圾处理系统已启动
Garbage disposal on.
吸尘器已启动
Vacuum cleaner on.
天哪 求你了 我只是想洗碗而已
Oh, please, just let me do the dishes.
欢迎回家 阿蒂·戴克
Welcome back, Artie Decker.
瞧瞧这个早晨
What a morning.
现在是早上九点 我想来一杯马提尼
It’s 9 AM, I need a martini.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你相信那个故事吗
Did you believe that story?
完全不信 什么故事
Absolutely not. What story?
爱丽丝工作上的突发事件
Alice’s work emergency.
你觉得她在撒谎
You think she was lying?
她为什么不去了希尔顿黑德岛再做呢
Why couldn’t that work have been done at Hilton Head?
她不放心孩子们和我们在一起
It’s like she doesn’t trust us with her kids.
她以为我们就像傻瓜一样
Like she thinks we’re idiots.
对了 她去哪儿了
By the way, where is she?
你跑哪儿去了
Where have you been?
知道了
I know.
哈珀 当我像你这么大的时候
You know, Harper, when I was your age…
放学后是我一天中最开心的时候了
this was my favorite time of the day, right after school.
为什么 你都做些什么
Why, what did you do?
我们去我朋友海蒂家
We used to go to my friend Heidi’s house…
穿她妈妈的衣服 大声放音乐 抽烟
put on her mother’s clothes, blast music and smoke.
妈妈
Mom!
不抽烟 不抽烟
Don’t smoke. Don’t smoke.
桃树语言学校
露露 太棒了
Oh, Lulu, that was so great.
宝贝 你已经开始掌控全场
Honey, you’re really starting to take control…
大家都被你吸引住了
and literally holding the reins.
好了 特纳
Okay, Turner…
你也想表演个节目吗
Would you like to share?
好样的 特纳
Good work, Turner.
真了不起
Awesome.
做得好 露露 下周见
Super job, Lulu. See you next week?
谢谢
Thank you.
真是太了不起了
That was really awesome.
你一定是特纳的外公吧
I take it you’re Turner’s grandfather.
我叫阿蒂·戴克
I’m Artie Decker.
我叫卡桑德拉
Cassandra.
你似乎对我们的疗法
You seem to be having some trouble
颇有微词 是吗
embracing our program, am I right?
好吧 我先声明
Well, let me say first,
在这方面 我也是专业的
that I have professional experience in this area.
太棒了 您在哪里拿到的学位
Oh, wonderful. Where did you receive your degree?
我没有学位
Oh, no degree. No.
我的工作是现场直播 我是棒球播音员
I speak for a living. I’m a baseball announcer.
这和耶鲁大学语言治疗博士不太一样吧
Little different than a PhD in speech therapy from Yale. Right?
对 是不一样
Right. Yeah.
这确实是个问题
That’s a point well taken.
可我在这里看了近一个小时
But on the other hand, I sat here for almost an hour…
孩子们什么都做了 唯独不曾开口
and I saw these kids do everything but speak.
难道您是要培养他们表演哑剧吗
So, are you training them to be mimes?
很多哑剧都被传往了国外
Because a lot of those jobs are being shipped overseas.
我正走着 可是刮起了风
“I’m walking, but there’s wind,
可是没有风啊 是吧
“But there’s no wind.” You know?
好吧 我在使用的是霍顿疗法
Okay. I am employing the Houghton method.
这些孩子的压力太大 以致不能开口
Now these kids, they’re under too much pressure to speak…
所以在这里 我们不要求他们开口说话
so we make it very clear that in here, they need not say a word.
他们现在正处在活动阶段
They’re currently in a movement phase.
对 我看到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!