He jumped off a bridge.
他…已经走了
He… He’s gone.
帮帮我
Help me!
帮帮我
Help me!!
我儿子死了 让我出去
My son is dead! Let me out!
让我出去
Let me out!
我儿子死了 让我出去
My son is dead! Let me out!
乔伊 慢点说 怎么了
Joy, slow down. What’s wrong?
谢谢
Thank you.
挚爱的人过世永远都是悲剧
Death of a loved one is always tragic
尤其是一位年轻人的过世
But the death of a young person
更是无比之痛
Can be particularly painful.
因为他本来是前途无量的
Because that person had his whole life ahead of him.
鲍比年仅20岁
Bobby was only 20 years old.
我们永远也不知道他会成为怎样的人
We’ll never know who he could have been.
或是他能取得怎样的成就
Or what he could have accomplished.
鲍比是一个好青年 但是迷失了自我
Bobby was a good young man but he was lost.
在诱惑中 迷失了自我
By giving into temptation, he strayed.
最终幻想破灭
Then disillusioned,
他选择结束自己的生命
He chose to end his life.
现在我们知道应该谴责罪恶
Now we know to condemn the sin,
而非罪人
Not the sinner,
这是一个鲍比无法摆脱的罪恶
It was this sin that Bobby succombed to.
这导致了他的不幸
It led to his unhappiness.
也导致了他
And it led him
结束自己的生命
To take his own life.
善有善报
As goodness begets goodness,
恶有恶归
So does sin begets sin.
这么说不过分吗
They’re ok with this?
三明治不够了
They’re running low on sandwiches.
妈妈 你觉得鲍比会得到救赎吗
Mum, do you think Bobby got salvation?
不知道
I don’t know.
自杀是种原罪
Suicide is a sin.
不过也许上帝知道那不是鲍比的本意
But maybe God knows that Bobby wasn’t in his right mind?.
我是说 如果上帝有能力治好鲍比
I mean… Why would God allow Booby to go to hell
为什么还要让他掉进地狱
If it was in his power to cure him?
我不知道 玛丽
I don’t know Mary!
你也别想了
Clear yourself together.
大家已经够伤心的了
People are unconfortable enough.
感谢您的到来
Thank for coming.
我为您儿子的死感到遗憾
I’m so sorry for your loss.
格里菲斯先生 格里菲斯夫人
Mrs Griffith. Mr. Griffith..
我是戴维
I’m David.
我是鲍比的朋友
I was a friend of Bobby’s.
我想表示我的哀悼之情
I wanna offer my condolences.
他是个很出色的年轻人
He was an amazing young man.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
玛丽婶婶
Aunt Mary…
戴维是个好人
David is a good person.
鲍比的朋友都是
All of Bobby’s friends were.
鲍比在这的时候 他还控制着自己
When Bobby was here, he was under control.
等他搬到波特兰
Then he moves to Portland
某些人给他灌输了这些鬼思想
And someone puts all these ideas into his head.
不是你说的那样
It wasn’t like that.
戴维在乎鲍比
David cared for Bobby.
我们是他的家人
We’re his family.
我们知道该怎么帮他
We know how to help me,
他想要改变 想更靠近上帝
He wanted to change, to be closer to god.
想更靠近你
To be closer to YOU!
然后他越来越陷入了同性恋的生活方式
Then he went further and further into that life style
无法自拔
And he couldn’t get out.
你信教堂里说的一切吗
Do you believe everything they tell you in church?
我知道你和鲍伯叔叔不同意同性恋
I know you and uncle Bob meant with that serment…
鲍比知道做同性恋的后果
Bobby knew the repercussions about homosexual lifestyle.
鲍比是个好人 他谦卑 和善
Bobby was good, descent and kind.
那人根本不了解鲍比
Someone who didn’t even know Bobby
还站在那谴责他 你居然不管
Stood up there and condemned him, and you let him.
鲍比做了所有他能做的
Bobby did everything he could
就为了让你接受他
To make himself acceptable to you.
他聪明 幽默 他应该得到赞美
He was so good, and bright, and funny. He should be praised.
很遗憾你看不到那些
I’m sorry you can’t see it that way.
也许你该走了
Maybe you should go.

Fine.
我把鲍比的东西放他房♥间里了
I left Bobby’s things in his room.
鲍比
Bobby!
妈妈
Hey Mum!
再也不许这样了 我知道这都不是真的
Don’t you ever do that again!I knew it wasn’t true.
我就知道上帝会把你带回我身边的
I knew God would bring you back to me.
妈 你过虑了
Mum, you worry too much.
我在一片巨大而湍流的沙石中慢慢下沉
I’m slowly sinking in a vast lake of quick sands.
像一个无底洞
A bottomless pool.
我想就在石下蜷居 长眠
I wish I could crawl under a rock and sleep forever.
没人能理解我
No one understands me.
这房♥子里的人都不能接受我
No one in this house can accept my side of the story.
我能感觉到上帝用怜悯的眼光俯视着我
I can feel god’s eyes looking down on me with pity.
所有人都会知道我是个同性恋
I can’t never let anyone find out I’m not straight.
真的好丢脸
It would be so humiliating…
我的朋友都讨厌我
My friends would hate me.
还有家人
And my family…
妈妈
Mum
我听到他们的谈话
I’ve overheard them.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们说他们讨厌同性恋
They’ve said that they hate gays.
连上帝都讨厌同性恋
And even God hates gays.
那真的吓到我了
It really scares me when they talk that way
因为我就是个同性恋
Because now they are talking about me.
我不想选择成为原罪
I don’t wanna choose sin.
我真的不想
I don’t.
我真的对上帝很生气也很困惑
I’m so mad and frustrated god…
我好像已经走到了路的尽头
I seem to be at the end of the road.
为什么你还在保持沉默
Why do you remain silent?
5月30日
May 30th.
纪念日 室外烤肉
Memorial Day Barbecue.
很开心
Had fun.
妈妈很贴心 还很幽默
Mum was sweet and funny self.
像以前的妈妈
Like the old Mum…
有一瞬间真的仿佛回到了从前
For a second it felt like the old days.
她因我的话而开心的笑
She smiled at something I said,
有一瞬间我看她的眼神 仿佛真的忘了
And I saw on her eyes that for a second she forgot
她究竟是怎么想我的
What she really thinks of me.
仿佛愤怒从没有爆发过
The anger never erupts.
我胆怯的天性根本承受不住
My timid nature would never allow
这家里的狂风暴雨
A full fledged thunderstorm to occur.
可它就这么发生了
But it’s there, on the horizon.
我能感受到上帝充满怜悯的俯视着我
I can feel god’s eyes looking down on me with such pity.
尽管他帮不了我
He can’t help me though.
因为在罪恶和正义之间我选择了前者
Because i’ve chosen sin over righteousness.
不好意思
Excuse me!
你还好吗 爱德华
You alright Ed?
我很好 我想大家都很好 不明显吗
Oh yeah, I’m fantastic. I think we all are. Isn’t that obvious?
爱德华 我们一家人必须一起来处理这件事
Ed. We have to deal with this as a family.
鲍比的事你也是这么说的可那根本没用
That was your answer for Bobby too but it didn’t work.
妈的
Damned!
我去 我去
I’ll go. I’ll go.
不好意思
Excuse me.
来 南茜
Come, Nancy.
出去走走吗 来点啤酒?
You wanna get out of here, maybe go for a beer?
他就一点都没想到我们吗
Did he even think about what he would do to us?
他可以给我们打电♥话♥的
He could have called…
或是其他什么的可是…
Or something but…
就这样让我们心痛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!