Life gives you very few chances, Reggie, and this is one of yours.
你要让他们知道你和他们一样好
You show ’em you can be good as they are,
甚至更好 你是最好的
better, number one.
你可以做到的 不是吗
You can do that, can’t you?
应该可以吧
Yeah, I suppose.
好 那就去吧 拿着
Good. Go on, then. Here.
这钱够你买♥♥包薯条再坐公交车回家了
This is for a bag of chips and your bus fare home.
你是雷吉纳德·德怀特吗
Reginald Dwight?
-是的 -你好吗
– Yes. – How do you do?
我很好 谢谢
Good, thank you.
把外套脱了
Take your coat off.
你没带要弹的曲谱吗
Did you not bring something to play?
我不知道要带
Didn’t know I had to.
我知道了
I see, well…
那么 你能弹点什么
So, can you show me anything
好让我对你的水平心里有数吗
so I can get a sense of where you’re up to?
怎么不继续了
Why have you stopped?
你刚刚就弹到这里
That’s as far as you got.
也许你的记忆力和耳力都不错
You might have a good memory and a good ear,
但你还得好好下一番苦功夫
but you’ve an awful lot of work to do.
手腕放平 背挺直
So, wrists and back straight.
我们从C大调音阶开始弹
Let’s start with the C major scale,
双手弹奏 右手比左手高一个八度
both hands, two octaves.
把手从桌上拿下去 雷吉纳德
Hands off the table, Reginald.
别再制♥造♥噪音了
Stop making that noise!
你瞪我♥干♥什么
What you looking at me for?
♪ 我想要爱 ♪
♪ I want love ♪
I Want Love 我想要爱
♪ 但这绝无可能 ♪
♪ But it’s impossible ♪
♪ 像他这样的人 ♪
♪ A man like him ♪
♪ 如此不负责任 ♪
♪ So irresponsible ♪
♪ 像他这样的人 ♪
♪ A man like him ♪
♪ 早已成为行尸走肉 ♪
♪ Is dead in places ♪
♪ 其他人释然卸甲归家 ♪
♪ Other men feel liberated ♪
♪ 我无力爱 ♪
♪ I can’t love ♪
♪ 满心疮痍 ♪
♪ Shot full of holes ♪
♪ 早已麻木 ♪
♪ Don’t feel nothing ♪
♪ 心神俱寒 ♪
♪ I just feel cold ♪
♪ 早已麻木 ♪
♪ Don’t feel nothing ♪
♪ 旧伤隐痛 ♪
♪ Just old scars ♪
♪ 在我心上 ♪
♪ Toughening up ♪
♪ 筑起高墙 ♪
♪ Around my heart ♪
♪ 我想要爱 ♪
♪ I want love ♪
♪ 如我所愿 ♪
♪ On my own terms ♪
♪ 我已经历 ♪
♪ After everything ♪
♪ 许多种种 ♪
♪ I have learned ♪
♪ 而我负重不堪 ♪
♪ Me, I carry too much baggage ♪
♪ 天哪 我已见过 ♪
♪ Oh, God, I’ve seen ♪
♪ 太多人来人往 ♪
♪ So much traffic ♪
♪ 但我想要爱 ♪
♪ But I want love ♪
♪ 另一种爱 ♪
♪ Just a different kind ♪
♪ 我想要爱 ♪
♪ I want love ♪
♪ 不会压垮我的爱 ♪
♪ Won’t break me down ♪
♪ 不会围困我的爱 ♪
♪ Won’t brick me up ♪
♪ 不会阻挡我的爱 ♪
♪ Won’t fence me in ♪
♪ 我想要一份爱 ♪
♪ I want a love ♪
♪ 一份有意义的爱 ♪
♪ That’ll mean something ♪
♪ 这才是我要的爱 ♪
♪ That’s a love I want ♪
♪ 我想要爱 ♪
♪ I want love ♪
有个男孩在看
Boy, there’s a boy there.
雷吉 你在干什么
Reggie, what you doing?
你好 孩子 我是弗雷德
Hello, son, I’m Fred.
我是你妈妈的朋友
I’m a friend to your mum’s.
你多年前用那孩子把我拴住了
You’ve tied me down with that kid years ago.
现在我终于有理由离开了
And now I’ve finally got a reason to leave.
我终于能摆脱你和这栋该死的房♥子了
And be rid of you and this bloody house!
他甚至没有和我拥抱告别
He didn’t even give me hug goodbye.
他不擅长表露感情
He’s no good at showing affection.
一直是这样
Never has been.
我希望我能变成别人
I wish I was someone else.
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
你觉得我会作何感想
Well, how do you think I felt?
我当时只是个孩子
I was a kid.
心碎的孩子
Heartbroken.
但人们并不在乎 不是吗
People don’t care though, do they?
不管怎样
Anyway…
我发现了唱片
I’d discovered records.
以及摇滚乐
And rock and roll.
♪ 一是为了金钱 ♪
♪ Well, it’s one for the money ♪
Blue Suede Shoes 蓝色羊皮鞋
♪ 二是为了作秀 ♪
♪ Two for the show ♪
♪ 数到三 准备好 猫步走起 ♪
♪ Three to get ready Now go, cat, go ♪
猫王
♪ 但你不许 ♪
♪ but don’t you ♪
我知道你喜欢他 他确实很帅
I know you like him. He’s quite a dish.
-什么 -妈
– What? – And Mum!
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
真是太棒了
It’s fantastic!
你真的想做摇滚歌♥手吗
Are you serious about wanting to be a rock and roller?
对 当然了
Yeah, of course.
那你得做个合适的发型 对吗
Got to get you the proper haircut, eh?
我能做猫王那样的发型吗
Can I get it cut like Elvis?
趁你还有头发 尽情折腾吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
他遗传了我家这边的基因
He’s like my side of the family.
等他二十岁 就成秃瓢了
He’ll be bald as an egg by the time he’s 20.
恭喜戴夫
Congratulations to Dave
他赢得了四块猪排 一盘炒肉末
who’s won four pork chops off a pan of fry minced
和一串香肠
and a string of sausages.
谢谢各位 多谢
Thank you all. Thank you!
现在 希拉和弗雷德的儿子
Now, Sheila and Fred’s boy
要给我们钢琴弹唱几首歌♥
is gonna sing us a couple of songs on the piano.
雷吉·德怀特
Reggie Dwight!
上吧 小子
Go on, boy!
大家好
Hello.
老天爷 你们这是养了个基佬吗
Bloody hell. Have you got a fag?
垃圾
Rubbish!
雷吉 雷吉
Reg, Reg!
弹我喜欢的那首
Play the one I like.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-你不能把杯子放在那儿 -为什么
– You can’t put that there. – Why not?
会被打翻的
It’ll get knocked off.
♪ 时间不早了 你看见我的朋友们了吗 ♪
♪ It’s getting late, have you seen my mates? ♪
Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting) 周六晚上正适合(打架)
♪ 妈 等小伙子们来了告诉我一声 ♪
♪ Ma, tell me when the boys get here ♪
♪ 七点了 我想燥起来 ♪
♪ It’s seven o’clock and I want to rock ♪
♪ 想在肚子里灌满啤酒 ♪
♪ Want to get a belly full of beer ♪
♪ 我老爸醉得不成样子 ♪
♪ My old man’s drunker than a barrel full of monkeys ♪
♪ 而我老妈毫不在意 ♪
♪ And my old lady she don’t care ♪
♪ 我姐姐穿着背带裤和靴子 看上去可爱极了 ♪
♪ My sister looks cute in her braces and boots ♪
♪ 头上抹了一大把发油 ♪
♪ A handful of grease in her hair ♪
♪ 别再激怒我们 ♪
♪ Oh, don’t give us none of your aggravation ♪
♪ 我们受够了你定的规矩 ♪
♪ We had it with your discipline ♪
♪ 周六晚上正适合打架 ♪
♪ Saturday night’s alright for fighting ♪
♪ 赶快采取行动 ♪
♪ Get a little action in ♪
♪ 像加满了油的柴油火车 ♪
♪ Get about as oiled as a diesel train ♪
♪ 尽情舞动起来 ♪
♪ Gonna set this dance alight ♪
♪ 周六晚上是我喜欢的夜晚 ♪
♪ Saturday night’s the night I like ♪
♪ 周六晚上正适合 ♪
♪ Saturday night’s alright ♪
♪ 正适合 正适合 ♪
♪ Alright, alright ♪
♪ 今晚这里人头攒动 ♪
♪ Well, they’re packed pretty tight in here tonight ♪
♪ 我想找个真正看懂我的女孩 ♪
♪ I’m looking for a dolly who’ll see me right ♪
♪ 我也许会亮亮肌肉以便达到目的 ♪
♪ I may use a little muscle to get what I need ♪
♪ 我可能会喝酒壮胆然后大喊 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!