♪ I hope you don’t mind ♪
♪ 希望你不介意 ♪
♪ I hope you don’t mind ♪
♪ 我把心绪写成歌♥ ♪
♪ That I put down in words ♪
♪ 世上有了你 ♪
♪ How wonderful life is ♪
♪ 人生多美好 ♪
♪ While you’re in the world ♪
怎么样
How’s that?
我喜欢
I love it.
《順其自然》之后我听过最好听的
Best thing I’ve heard since Let It Be.
披头士乐队名曲
火遍全球
Trans-fuckin’-Atlantic.
我早就知道你们有本事
Always knew you boys could do it.
首先 我要跟你们签三张专辑的合约
First thing I’m gonna do is put you on a three-album deal.
三张
Three?
一年三张
A year.
我还给你们在游吟诗人酒吧安排了几场演出
And I got you a couple of nights at the Troubadour.
-道格·韦斯顿是我的老朋友 -等一下
– Doug Weston’s a old friend. – Hang on.
游吟诗人酒吧
The Troubadour?
是洛杉矶一家很棒的民谣酒吧
It’s this really cool folk club in L.A.
我们知道那家酒吧 雷
Yeah, we know what it is, Ray.
等一下 我们不要过于仓促
Hang on, now let’s not be hasty
因为问题是 我连伴奏乐队都没有
because the thing is I haven’t even got a backing band yet.
没事 我已经安排好了 别担心
No, I’ve sorted the backup band, don’t worry.
迪克 我不想显得忘恩负义
Dick, I don’t want to appear ungrateful
但你不能冷不丁就让我去游吟诗人酒吧
but you can’t just spring the Troubadour on me.
艾尔顿 是时候放开手脚了
It’s time to do something bold, Elton.
确实 去美国有点冒险
Granted, America’s a bit of a gamble.
要是搞砸了 我就杀了你
And you fuck it up and I’ll kill ya.
雷也一起去
And Ray’ll go, too.
他会照顾好你的
He’ll keep an eye on you.
给自己买♥♥点新衣服
Buy yourself some new clothes.
华丽张扬的
Something flashy.
让他们知道你是谁
Let ’em know who you are.
来一场精彩的演出
Put on a great fucking show.
然后千万别吸毒吸死
And just don’t kill yourself with drugs.
好吗
Yeah?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
我要去按♥摩♥了
I’m gonna have a massage.
玛丽
Mary!
好莱坞
好莱坞帕拉丁音乐厅
Amoreena 阿莫丽娜
♪ 最近我一直在想 ♪
♪ Lately I’ve been thinkin’ ♪
我知道
I know.
♪ 我非常想念我的姑娘 ♪
♪ How much I miss my lady ♪
淘儿唱片 淘儿唱片 淘儿唱片
Tower Records, Tower Records, Tower Records, Tower Records.
♪ 玉米田里的阿莫丽娜 ♪
♪ Amoreena’s in the cornfield ♪
♪ 将黎明照亮 ♪
♪ Brightening the daybreak ♪
游吟诗人酒吧
♪ 生活如鲜花般绽放 ♪
♪ Living like a lusty flower ♪
♪ 在草丛间穿越多时 ♪
♪ Running through the grass for hours ♪
♪ 干草堆上肆意翻滚 ♪
♪ Rolling through the hay, oh ♪
♪ 就像是一只小小狗 ♪
♪ Like a puppy child ♪
♪ 下雨时分 雨点滴落 ♪
♪ And when it rains the rain falls down ♪
♪ 冲刷着小牛镇 ♪
♪ Washing out the cattle town ♪
迪克的朋友们
Friends of Dick!
-很高兴见到你 道格 -雷
– Good to see you, Doug. – Ray!
你好吗 很开心见到你 兄弟
How are you? So good to see you, bro.
你带来了什么人
What’d you bring me?
道格 这是伯尼
Doug, Bernie.
-很高兴认识你 -你好 伯尼
– Nice to meet you. – Hi, Bernie.
你好 我是艾尔顿
Hi, I’m Elton.
好啊 你好吗
Sweet. How are you?
游吟诗人酒吧周一晚上的演出
Monday night at the Troubadour, man.
一定会让你们大开眼界的
It’s gonna blow your mind.
到时候挤满人 你们一定会喜欢
Be totally packed, you’re gonna love it.
这里跟我想象得有点不一样
It’s a bit different from what I expected.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯 比我想得要小一点
Yeah, it’s just a bit smaller.
大小决定一切 我的朋友
Well, size is everything, my friend.
尼尔·杨上周在这里演出过
Neil Young played here last week,
加拿大创作型摇滚歌♥手
长队都排都街口了
and there were people lined around the block.
那晚的演出太精彩了
It was just– it was the best night ever.
那顶帽子真酷
That’s a cool hat.
是吗 你喜欢吗
Yeah? You like it?
我很喜欢
I do like it, yeah.
那是我和人打赌赢来的
I won that hat in a bet.
和鲍勃·迪伦打的赌
With Bob Dylan.
美国歌♥手
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
真酷
That’s cool.
游吟诗人酒吧
这就是我们的乐队
This is the band,
我去看看 他们知道该怎么做
I’m just gonna check, they know what they’re doing.
你要喝点什么吗
So, you want something to drink?
他们想喝什么都行
Get these guys whatever they want.
他们刚刚从英国飞来
They just flew in from England.
天呐 他们的胳膊都累坏了
And boy, their arms are tired.
老兄 你穿的是什么鬼
Dude, what the hell are you wearin’?
我的舞台装
My stage gear.
雷吉呢 雷吉呢 雷吉 雷吉 雷吉
Where’s Reggie, where’s Reggie? Reggie, Reggie, Reggie!
尼尔·戴蒙德坐在吧台呢
Neil Diamond is at the bar,
美国老牌创作歌♥手
他在和利昂·拉塞尔he’s talking to Leon Russell
美国传奇创作歌♥手
还有海滩男孩一半的成员聊天
and half the fucking Beach Boys, eh!
美国摇滚乐团
太操蛋了 伯尼
This is shit, Bernie!
雷吉
Reggie?
艾尔顿
Elton!
我觉得你反应过度了
I think you’re overreacting.
不 伯尼
No! Bernie.
是你的反应不够大
You are underreacting.
他们都是美国音乐界的天才
They are the geniuses of American music.
我不能在那群人面前表演
I can’t go out there in front of that lot!
好吧
Okay, okay.
那我们就让道格给所有人退票
Then we’ll tell Doug to refund everyone’s ticket,
让所有人回家吧
and we’ll send everybody home.
-他人呢 -雷
– Where is he? – Hey, Ray.
你签了合同
You signed a contract!
迪克付了你的机票钱
Dick’s paid your fucking airfare.
给我上台演出 你个傻♥逼♥
Now, get out there and play, you little twat!
那快去吧
Well, come on, then.
女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen…
摇滚界后起之秀
A rising star of rock and roll.
请大家欢迎 从英国伦敦远道而来的
Please welcome, all the way from London, England,
艾尔顿·约翰
Elton John.
♪ 我 ♪
♪ I ♪
Crocodile Rock 鳄鱼摇滚
♪ 依稀记得 ♪
♪ Remember ♪
♪ 当摇滚轻狂之时 ♪
♪ When rock was young ♪
♪ 我和苏西 ♪
♪ Me and Suzie had ♪
♪ 玩得多么开心 ♪
♪ So much fun ♪
♪ 手牵着手 ♪
♪ Holdin’ hands ♪
♪ 玩石子打水漂 ♪
♪ And skimmin’ stones ♪
♪ 有架老旧的金色雪佛兰车和自己的住所♪
♪ Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own ♪
♪ 我最大的成就 ♪
♪ The biggest kick I ever got ♪
♪ 就是写下《鳄鱼摇滚》这首歌♥之际 ♪
♪ Was doing a thing called the Crocodile Rock ♪
♪ 而其他的孩子却在瞎晃悠 ♪
♪ While the other kids were rockin’ ’round the clock ♪
♪ 我们随着《鳄鱼摇滚》舞动 ♪
♪ We were hoppin’ and boppin’ to the Crocodile Rock, well ♪
♪ 《鳄鱼摇滚》不同凡响 ♪
♪ Crocodile rockin’ is somethin’ shockin’ ♪
♪ 而你的双脚不禁随乐而舞 ♪
♪ When your feet just can’t keep still ♪
♪ 我从未像现在这般快活 ♪
♪ I never knew me a better time ♪
♪ 我猜以后也不会 ♪
♪ And I guess I never will ♪
♪ 我的妈呀 那些周五的夜晚 ♪
♪ Oh, Lawdy mama, those Friday nights ♪
♪ 当苏西穿上紧身裙 ♪
♪ When Suzie wore her dresses tight ♪
♪ 我的眼中已无 ♪
♪ And the Crocodile Rockin’ was out of ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!