All yours, Dan! Good shooting!
看你的了 丹! 好枪法!
I’m beginning to think that you were the wrong man for the job.
我开始想 在这项任务上是不是找错人了
Think what you want.
随你怎么想
It appears we misjudged the gunnery sergeant.
很显然 我们低估了那个射击中士
There’s always a confused soul
这个世上总有一些糊涂的家伙
that thinks that one man can make a difference.
认为一个人就能改变什么
And you have to kill him to convince him otherwise.
你只有选择杀死他才能让他相信 自己是错的
That’s the hassle with democracy.
这就是民♥主♥斗争
Pull!
发射!
…fire under their asses, you understand me?
……已经火烧眉毛了 你懂我的意思吗?
We need those results now.
我们现在就要知道结果
Anna, you guys, you take the team… Anna!
安娜 你们几个…… 安娜!
… to the roadhouse.
带一个小分队去那个路边酒馆……
Okay, I don’t care who it is right now. I don’t give…
我不管现在是谁来的 我不会……
Guys! We got Memphis on the line.
大家安静一下! 孟菲斯的电♥话♥!
Start a trace.
准备追踪
Got it. I’m on it.
明白 准备好了
Nick. Hey, it’s Howard here. How are you?
尼克 嘿 我是霍华德 你怎么样了?
Things have gotten a little complicated. I got Bob Lee Swagger in custody.
事情变得有些复杂 我拘留了鲍勃·李·斯瓦格
Yeah, turns out he’s not dead, Howard.
他确实没死 霍华德
Yeah, I know. Word of that possibility had begun to reach us.
是的 我知道 我们已经考虑过这种可能性了
Got him.
查到他了
Were you in a gunfight in Virginia last night?
昨晚你参与弗吉尼亚州的枪战没有?
Like I said, things have gotten a little complicated.
就像我说的 事情已经变得有些复杂了
Well, obviously the best thing for you would be to bring him in, right?
显然 如果你能把他带回来就再好不过了
Oh, no. I can’t do that.
不行 我不能那么做
Why?
为什么?
It’s gotten too deep. It’s not clear who can be trusted.
我不知道应该信任谁
But we’re the FBl, son. Yeah, I know.
但是我们可是FBI 是的 我知道
Yeah, I’ll keep in touch.
我会保持联♥系♥的
Oh, Nick, wait…
呃 尼克 等一下……
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Did we get that? Got him.
查到他了? 是的
Let’s move. They’re on an interstate
我们行动 他们现在位于蒙大拿州
outside Bozeman, Montana. Let’s move!
波兹曼外的州际公路上 快行动!
This is Swagger.
我是斯瓦格
Colonel Johnson here. Figured you’d be listening.
我是约翰逊上校 我知道你在监听
It appears you have nowhere to go. Colonel?
看来你走投无路了 上校?
If it is ‘Colonel’?
如果真是上校的话……
It is.
我是
I have something you want. Well, it seems so do I.
我这里有些你想要的东西 我也是
Over the Eritrean border, there is a mass grave with 400 bodies.
在厄立特里亚边境 有个埋藏了400多具尸体的大坑
Men, women, children.
男人 女人 小孩……
Tell you what, I’ll give it to you and we’ll call it even.
我会把它给你的 平等交换 谁也不欠谁
I just want someone there I can trust.
我只是需要一个能够信任的人
I’m amenable. Who do you have in mind?
没有异议 你有没有合适的人选?
How about that guy from U2 with the glasses?
那个U2*组合里总戴副墨镜的家伙怎么样?
Friend of Nelson Mandela and all. He seems trustworthy.
他至少是纳尔逊·曼德拉的朋友 似乎值得信任
Bono? You want them to get Bono?
博诺*?你想要他们把博诺找来?
My colleague’s questioning my choice. Okay,
我同伴认为这不太可能 好吧
I see how that could be a tough problem. You know, last minute and all.
我知道这让你很为难 再给你个选择
How about six-term senator Charles Meachum
那蒙大拿州连任六届的参议员
from Montana?
查尔斯·米其姆怎么样?
Seems like a pretty good second choice, don’t you think?
他似乎是个很不错的第二人选 你不这么认为吗?
I don’t think so.
我不这么认为
I’m gonna provide you with two numbers, then we’ll talk.
我给你提供两个数字 然后我们再谈
Point 732. Point 6♥4♥8.
点732 点6♥4♥8
And what the hell is that?
这代表什么意思?
Those are the last three digits, down to a few meters of latitude and longitude,
它们是厄立特里亚的某个油泵站
of an oil pipeline pumping station in Eritrea
所在位置的纬度和经度的后三位数字
with 400 bodies underneath.
当然它下面还埋着400具尸体
Where are we meeting?
我们在哪见面?
Somewhere I can see you,
找个我能在他妈的足够远
coming from a goddamn long way off.
就能看到你的地方
Where’s your boy?
你男朋友在哪呢?
Well, I’m here.
我来了
He’s here.
他来了
Look, look, look.
快看 快看
There’s your boy. There’s your boy, baby.
那是你男朋友 那是你男朋友 宝贝
Come on, come on. Look, look. Look up.
看啊 给我抬头看
Okay.
干得漂亮
I think I broke a rib!
我感觉我的肋骨断了!
Don’t move!
别动!
Is there anybody else?
还有其他人吗?
No.
没有了
He head-shoots me, spasm kills her!
如果他暴我的头 这个女人也别想活!
You got no shot!
不准开枪!
No shot, Swagger! You hear that, Swagger?
不准开枪 斯瓦格! 斯瓦格 你听到没有?
You got no shot!
不准开枪!
What are you gonna do? Come on!
你到底想怎么样?
It’s over for you, buddy!
伙计 你完蛋了!
No shot! Okay, fuck him.
不准开枪!干掉他
Not bad!
不赖啊
Pretty good! He went for the shot.
干得漂亮!他干的好事
Christ.
我的天
How can we help you?
我们能帮你什么忙吗?
Guest at the motel last night gave me $100
昨晚汽车旅馆有位客人给我100美元
to bring this by here at 3:00 p. m.
要我把这个在下午3点的时候送过来
Let’s move!
开始行动!
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Search him.
搜他
I don’t carry a weapon,
我一般不带武器
ordinarily.
今天例外
I’m licensed to carry that in this state.
我有这个州的持枪许可证
Pull the pilot.
叫飞行员下来
Put your weapon down! Put it down!
放下武器!快放下!
Put your gun down!
把枪放下!
Easy. Easy.
冷静 冷静
Sarah.
莎拉
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
It’s okay. Give me the gun.
没事了 把枪给我
You okay?
你还好吗?
Put them up. Keep them up.
抬起双臂 保持这个姿势
Nice shooting, Gunnie.
射得漂亮 枪手
Yeah, you got what you came for.
你现在得到了你想要的
I think it’s time you owe us your side of the bargain.
该把你欠我们的东西也拿出来了
You do, huh?
你真这么想?
Yes, I do, son. I certainly do.
是的 我当然这么想
Why don’t we think about all this that has gone on
为什么我们不能把所有这一切
just as a preamble?
当作是一个开始?
You got any plans after this?
这件事搞定后 你有什么打算吗?
You have a rather unique skill set.
你很有自己的一套东西
I’d be interested in offering you a job.
我非常乐意为你提供一份工作
Work? For you?
工作?为你?
It’s not really as bad as it seems.
其实并没有你想象中的那么坏
It’s all gonna be done in any case.
不管怎么样 一切都在按部就班地进行
You might as well be on the side that gets you well paid for your efforts.
你可以选择站在有着非常可观报酬的一边
And what side are you on?
那你是站在哪边?
There are no sides. There’s no Sunnis and Shiites.
无所谓派别之分 没有逊尼派 什叶派*之分
There’s no Democrats and Republicans.
没有民♥主♥党 共和党之分
There’s only haves and have-nots.
只有富人 穷♥人♥之分
What exactly does working for you entail, Senator?
确切地说 我能为您做什么呢 参议员?
Raping and murdering innocent women and children, you sick fuck?
是强♥奸♥妇女 还是屠♥杀♥儿童? 你这个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥!
You sanctioned the mass murder of an entire village
仅仅为了铺条输油管道
so a pipeline could go through.
你竟然屠♥杀♥了全村的人
One village!
牺牲的是一个村子!
And it brought stability to the region.
但却换来了整个地区局势的稳定
Which means that no one chops off their arms
意味着以后不会再出现
because their grandmother’s grandfather
由于祖籍属于不同的部落

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!