he’s gonna put you on psych leave.
他会送你去精神病院
Go back to your desk. I’m saving your life.
回你的工作岗位 我这是救你的命
One thing is…
一件事是……
…1790 to 1800.
……从1790年到1800年
One thing is…
一件事是……
I’m sorry to bother you, ma’am.
非常抱歉打扰您 女士
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You’re Bob Lee. Swagger. Donnie’s old partner.
你是鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 唐尼的老搭档
Look, I didn’t shoot the President.
相信我 我没有行刺总统
I know.
我知道
You do?
你知道?
The President’s not dead. Ethiopian Archbishop is.
总统没死 死的是埃塞俄比亚大主教
Why in the hell would somebody want to shoot him?
为什么会有人想杀他?
Look, you’re a nurse, right?
你是个护士 对吧?
No. No, that was Donnie’s dream. I couldn’t stand the blood.
不 没有 那只是唐尼的愿望 我晕血的
I teach the third grade.
我教三年极小学生
Please. Look, you should go.
求你了 你知道 你不应该在这的
Please.
求你了
Please?
求求你
I didn’t do whatever they said I did.
我什么也没有做
I swear.
我发誓
I’m in some bad trouble and I need some help.
我现在处境危险 我需要帮助
I wouldn’t have come all the way here to lie to you.
我没有必要大老远跑过来骗你
You still figuring on shooting me?
你还在犹豫是不是要对我开枪?
Only that shotgun’s a little long to bring up fast.
只不过那把枪太长 没法那么快地被拿起来
Look, if you’re going to do it, just get it over with.
如果你真这么打算的话 那就做好了
I ain’t got nowhere else to go.
我也没别的地方可去了
Pull the truck in the garage. The neighbors’ll be up in a minute.
把卡车停到车房♥里去 邻居再过一会儿就醒了
You’d best call me Sarah.
叫我莎拉
All right.
好的
911, what’s your emergency?
911 请问有什么紧急状况?
Hello?
喂?
This is 911. We received a hang-up from this location.
这是911 我们刚才接到你的电♥话♥ 但马上就被挂掉了
Yeah, neighbor’s dog knocked over the trash cans
哦 其实是邻居的狗弄翻了垃圾桶
and scared the hell out of me. Everything’s fine. Thanks.
吓到了我 现在没事了 谢谢
Okay, then.
好吧
Seems you call the police and hang up without saying anything,
看来如果你打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 什么也不说就挂掉的话
they call you back right away.
他们一定会立刻打回来
I should’ve come and seen you in person.
我早应该过来看看你的
Before. I mean, then.
我是说 那件事之后
Yeah, I read the letter.
我知道 我读了信
It was okay.
都过去了
And once a year I got the flowers.
还有每年我都收到了花
You don’t look real good.
你看起来很糟糕
I’m supposed to be dead. Been a long night.
我应该已经死了 相当难熬的一夜
Why aren’t you?
你为什么没死?
Well, the U.S. government spent a lot of time and money
美国政♥府♥花了很多时间和金钱
teaching me how not to die
来教我如何求生
after they got done teaching me how to kill people.
就在教完我如何杀人之后
So how is it I’m supposed to help you?
那我能帮你什么?
You can do a running cross-stitch, finish it with an embroidery knot?
你会十字绣和打结吧?
Yeah.
是的
You got to try to spread it out.
你得分开在不同的地方买♥♥
It’s gonna look odd you buy it all in one place.
如果在一个地方买♥♥所有的东西 会引起他们的怀疑
一包厨房♥海绵 热水瓶 两把手术剪刀……)
(一幅外科手套 两瓶酒精 两尺长的导管
How can it be three years ago when it seems like ten?
只不过三年的时间 怎么感觉像过了十年
Mileage can be rough.
一路坎坷
No one ever beats me in.
从来没人来得比我还早
You never left.
你根本没走
Everyone keeps telling me I’m crazy.
所有人都说我疯了
Like I didn’t see what I saw, or heard what I heard.
好像我看到的听到的都是虚构的
I’m not crazy, though. You think I’m crazy?
但我没疯 你认为我疯了吗?
Where did all this stuff come from?
这些情报都是从哪来的?
At first I thought it was Washington, Quantico.
一开始我以为是来自华盛顿附近的匡恩提科
I checked and it didn’t. It just magically arrived.
我查过了 根本不是 它们就变魔术一样突然出现
Cooperating agencies, ATF, NRO, places that don’t even have initials
烟酒武器管理局 国家侦察局 还有一些不知名的机构
they cooperate in times of national emergency.
只有在国家处于危机时才会联合起来
You need to get some sleep.
你得去睡一会儿
You know that the first ballistics diagram got here
你知道第一张弹道图 是什么时候送到这里的吗?
22 minutes after the shooting.
枪响后22分钟就到了
We’re good at our jobs.
我们效率高
12 minutes after the shooting, they were still scrambling choppers.
要知道枪响12分钟后 我们的人还在登直升机
The scene was locked down.
现场被封锁
How did they get a reverse
他们是怎么在10分钟内利用反方位角法
azimuth 10 minutes after that?
推出狙击的距离和高度的?
I mean, we work for the federal government.
我的意思是 我们是吃政♥府♥的口粮
We’re not that good at our jobs.
效率还没达到那种程度
You want to see something? Probably not.
你想不想看些资料? 感觉不看的好
I downloaded this.
我下载了这个
This is a full-scale printout
这是两年前 斯瓦格在1000码射击时用的靶子
of a target Swagger shot two years ago at 1,000 yards.
按原尺寸打印的
I punched in the holes myself. It was at a competition.
这些洞是我扎的 当时是在比赛
I read an article. It said Swagger shot a silver dollar at a grand.
我读过一个报导 说斯瓦格有百步穿杨的本事
Five shots,
在1000码的距离
at 1,000 yards,
连续五枪
an inch-and-a-half spread. An inch and a half!
全都命中在一个1.5英寸的范围里 1.5英寸!
It was the capital of the United States…
这里曾作为首都……
That’s the flag behind the President. It’s barely waving.
那是总统背后的旗子 基本上是静止的
This is the wind speed and direction
这是国家气象局在事发当天发布的
according to the National Weather Service
风力和风向的数据
at the time of the shot. I did the math.
我做了计算
Now, how does a man who can do that
一个枪法如此精准的人
miss by two-and-a-half feet at 2,000 yards?
怎么可能在2000码的距离 射偏2.5英尺呢?
I don’t get it.
我搞不懂
You’ve had a long night. Let it go and get some sleep.
你整夜没休息了 别去管它了 去睡觉吧
You know, I saw Timmons interviewed.
我看了蒂蒙斯的采访录像
He said he was walking foot patrol,
他说他在步行巡逻时
saw a rifle barrel sticking out of a window,
看到一支狙♥击♥枪♥筒架在窗户上
went upstairs to investigate, and shot Swagger.
于是上楼去查看 后来开枪打伤了斯瓦格
No sniper sticks his rifle out of a window.
没有狙击手会把枪伸出窗外的
They shoot from cover, back in the room.
他们会躲在掩体后进行射击 通常在屋子后部
It doesn’t make any sense.
这根本不合逻辑
I’m gonna talk to Timmons. No, you’re not.
我要和蒂蒙斯谈谈 不可能的
Why? ‘Cause they’re gonna fire me if I do?
为什么? 难道他们还会解雇我不成?
Timmons was killed by a mugger in an alley last night.
蒂蒙斯昨晚在小巷里被人枪杀了
In a conspiracy, all loose ends are trimmed.
这是个阴谋 所有相关线索都被抹杀了
Jack Ruby shoots Oswald?
就像杰克·路比打死了奥斯华德*? (*刺杀肯尼迪的凶手被灭口)
Bad things happen to good people.
好人未必有好报
Yeah, not that quick, they don’t.
没错 但这也太快了吧
Well, I stopped the bleeding temporarily.
我暂时止住了血
But it’ll cut loose again.
但它还会迸开的
I held off the worst of the infection, but you’re gonna have to open it up,
我暂时延缓了感染 但你得帮我切开它
cut out and scrub away anything that’s dead,
把里面坏死的组织拿掉
working your way out, sewing it together
再从外面缝上
and you got to try to make sure you don’t re-infect it.
你得确保不让它二次感染
You ready for this?
准备好了吗?
I’m going to do all those Whip-It!’s and pass out.
我吃了这些Whip-it后 会晕过去
Good luck, okay?
祝你成功
I need you to plan a presidential assassination.
我要你计划一个总统刺杀行动
That our guy in the collar?
那戴勋章的是我们的人?
Whose president?
哪国的总统?
I didn’t say ‘execute’.
我没说”执行”
He’s getting a medal. Know it?
他刚得了一枚勋章 知道吗?
The Archbishop of Ethiopia.
埃塞俄比亚大主教
You need to find the shooter.
你需要帮我们找到这个刺客
No.

Two-and-a-half days, shot twice, no sign?
两天半了 身中两枪 一点线索都没有?
Find me something.
必须给我找出点东西
Maybe he crawled into a hole and died.
也许他死在某个洞里了
He’s not dead.
他没有死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!