只有有人输 才能有人赢
Yeah, well…
好的…
As long as I don’t lose you.
只要你还在我身边
Loss.
失去
They say that real pain…
有人说真正的苦难…
real suffering…
真正的痛苦…
is caused from loss.
都是由失去造成的
Loss of family…
家庭的破裂…
and loss of love.
爱情的幻灭…
Loss of the things that matter most.
生命中重要东西的消逝
I like it.
我很喜欢这个发型
It’s a little different look for you, but I like.
和你以前的形象不太一样 但我喜欢
Ok.
好吧
Now…
现在…
let’s forget all the other shit
让我们忘了今晚发生在这儿的
we’ve been doing here tonight, ok?
所有的不快 好吗?
Let’s–let’s start thinking big…
想个好的
uh, grand…
极妙的
abondante, if you will.
丰富多彩的 如果你愿意
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Don’t go anywhere.
不要动
Ta-da!
看!
So?
怎么样?
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
That’s it?
就这样了?
That’s all? Come on!
就看完了? 别啊!
Look at yourself.
看看你自己
Look at your face.
看看你的脸
Look at your precious hair.
看看你如此漂亮的头发
I mean…
我是说…
*落健是美国普强公♥司♥出品的外用生发水品牌
There’s no way that Rogaine’s
落健也没有办法
gonna help you out of this one, my friend,
挽救了 我的朋友
I’m tellin’ you.
我告诉你
You are fucked up.
你死定了
Fine.
好吧
You want to go back to the hot sauce,
你想再要点辣椒酱
that’s fine by me.
这正合我意
7 years.
七年了
What?
什么?
The mirror.
这块镜子
7 years of bad luck.
七年的厄运
Ha ha ha ha ha!
哈哈哈哈哈!
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴!
I said, shut up!
给我闭嘴!
Oh…that’s brilliant.
这可真棒
That’s fuckin’ brilliant.
真♥他♥妈♥的棒
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
This is genius, sheer fucking genius.
这简直是天才之作
This is great work, Guy.
盖伊 干得漂亮
Thanks. Well, you said you needed an ending.
谢谢 你说过你需要一个结尾
And to set it in a laundromat.
把结尾放在自助洗衣店
It’s perfect. It’s real. It’s believable.
太完美了 如此真实 令人信服
Right, right, right. And–and what’s more romantic
是的 是的 是的 有什么比
than a woman scrubbing your shorts, right?
一个女人洗着你的短裤更浪漫 不是么?
Oh, that’s great.
是的 太棒了
Oh, really, good work.
做得好
Really? Well–no, thank you very much.
是吗? 非常感谢您
We have a go movie.
我们可以拍电影了
Cyrus is gonna green-light this right away.
塞勒斯这次绝对认同
I’m gonna show him these notes.
我要给他看看这些
He is gonna love it.
他绝对会喜欢的
It’s “Say good-bye, Stella”
这简直在说”再见了 斯黛拉”
and “hello, Buddy and Guy.”
还有”欢迎 巴迪和盖伊”
Before you do that, there’s some spelling errors I need to clean up.
在你给他看之前 我还要修改一些拼写错误
To hell with that. Don’t worry about that.
无所谓 别担心那个
It’s minor details.
小细节而已
He’s gonna be too excited about content
这个内容他绝对满意到
to worry about spelling. Congratulations.
忘记检查拼写错误 祝贺你
You did it.
你做到了
I am not gonna forget this.
我不会忘记的
Get ready to meet the chairman of the board.
做好见董事长的准备
I’m gonna tell Cyrus about you.
我会向塞勒斯提你的
You earned it. You deserve it.
是你靠本事得来的 这是你应得的
Oh, shit.
哦 该死
I left my belt at Marnie’s last night.
昨晚我把皮带落在玛尼那儿了
I can’t see Cyrus like this.
我不能这样见塞勒斯
Oh.
好的
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Dawn.
道恩
Buddy loved the notes.
巴迪很满意那些话
Yeah. He’s in a meeting with Cyrus right now.
是的 他现在正在和塞勒斯开会
Yeah, Cyrus.
是的 塞勒斯
Cyrus.
塞勒斯
They’re coming down the hall right now.
他们现在正向大厅走过来
Let me call you back.
等会给你打回去
I’ll call you back.
我会给你打回去的
Let’s face it, guys.
伙计们 让我看看
nothing is more romantic than a girl scrubbing a guy’s underwear.
没什么能比女孩清洗男孩的内♥裤♥更浪漫了
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吧
You think the kids are gonna respond to this?
你认为孩子们会喜欢这个吗?
Oh, absolutely.
当然
Cyrus, it speaks to their generation,
塞勒斯 这代表了他们这一代
a generation that’s been dissed,
被谴责的一代
disillusioned, disappointed, dismayed.
幻想破灭 壮志未酬 灰心丧气
Right, Foster?
对吧 福斯特?
That sums it up perfectly.
完美地概括了
Well, good.
很好
You can never tell with you kids these days.
这年头你可不能这么说你的孩子
Let me just grab this, and then we’ll go eat.
就这么定了吧 然后咱们去吃点东西
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Now, look, you just gotta fix these spelling errors.
现在 你得修改这几处拼写错误
Oh, I’m sorry. I should have checked it first.
我很抱歉 我应该提前检查一下
I just had Guy type it up for me.
我刚让盖伊打下来给我
But you know what? I was just too damn excited.
但你知道 我只是太兴奋了
Can you blame me?
这能怪我吗?
Oh, no. I admire that kind of enthusiasm.
哦 当然不是 我只是羡慕你的这种热情
This is a great project.
很好的项目
Buddy, I’m not gonna forget who brought it to me.
巴迪 我会记得是谁给我的
You keep this up…
你继续努力…
I’m gonna have to make you president of production.
我要任命你为项目的负责人
Me? Naw, I just want to hit a home run for the team.
我? 不 我只是想为团队的成功尽力
You all right, man. Let’s get somethin’ to eat.
你说得好 伙计 我们去吃点东西吧
Yeah. I’m hungry.
好的 我饿了
Oh, yeah.
哦 好的
Buddy Ackerman’s office calling…
这里是巴迪·阿克曼办公室
No, man, listen to me.
不 先生 听我说
I’m tellin’ you, I’m not gonna let that one issue
我得让你知道 我不会让那件破事
be a fuckin’ deal-breaker on this.
破坏我们的的协议
It’s im– it’s impossible, since–
完全没有可能
No way.
别做梦了
Well, you go back, and you make a counteroffer–
你回去 然后订一份反要约
Where the fuck are you goin’?
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪?
I was goin’to the bathroom.
我要去卫生间
I–I need to go.
我需要去
Well, forget about what you need
忘记你的需求
and concentrate on what I need.
专注于我的需求
I need you here.
我要你呆在这
Get me on another fuckin’ call.
给我接通另一个该死的电♥话♥
Shut up for a second. Listen to me, all right?
闭嘴 听我说 好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!