你忘了我教过你的东西了? 永远不要道歉
It’s a sign of weakness. Never forgot it.
这是软弱的表现 从没忘记
You know, I can remember the days
你知道吗 我还记得那些日子
when you would have scurried over here
你会不顾一切地跑到
like an eager beaver.
这里讨好上司
Yeah, well, those days are long gone.
是啊 不过那些日子早就一去不复返了
That’s why your career has been on hold the past year.
这就是你的工作在过去一年里一直停滞不前的原因
Remember, you got to give action to get action.
记住 你必须付出才会有收获
Never forgot that. I gotta go, Buddy.
我从来没有忘记这个道理 我要挂了 巴迪
It’s Guy, isn’t it? What’s wrong? Can’t see the boss
因为盖伊 是吗? 怎么回事? 就因为你跟助手搞上了
’cause you’re screwing the assistant?
就不能见老板了吗?
Yeah, that’s it. That’s it exactly.
对 就是 的确是这样的
Fine. He’s no longer the assistant.
好 那他不再是助手了
Excuse me?
不好意思 你说什么?
You heard me. He’s history. He’s gone.
你听到了的 他已经成为历史了 他不再是问题了
There. Any problems in coming over now?
好啦 现在还有什么问题吗?
I am warning you. You leave Guy out of this.
我警告你 你不要把盖伊扯进来
He is not the problem, Buddy.
他不是问题的所在 巴迪
Well, maybe he is, and maybe he isn’t,
嗯 也许他是问题的所在 也许不是
but there’s really only one way to find out–
但的确只有一个途径知道他是不是–
Fuck.
妈的
Fuckin’ men. Fuckin’ crazy.
该死的男人 他妈的疯了
What?!
怎么了?!
Dawn? It’s Guy.
道恩吗? 我是盖伊
Oh, h–hey.
噢 嘿
Can I come over? I–I think we need to talk.
我可以过来吗? 我想我们需要谈谈
Um…
呃…
Um, look, n-not–not tonight, ok?
呃 听我说 今天晚上不行 好吗?
I–I’ve got, uh…
嗯…我有好多剧本
a lot of scripts to read and stuff, so, uh…
之类东西要看呢 所以 呃…
Can we do this tomorrow?
明天再过来说可以吗?
Oh. uh…
噢 呃…
Tomorrow. Y-yeah. Ok.
明天 好的 行
Talk to me. What is it?
告诉我 什么事?
Oh, nothing. I–I…
噢 没什么事 我…
I just– I…I wanted to tell you something,
我只是有话想跟你说
but I guess it can wait till tomorrow.
不过我看等到明天再跟你说也可以
Ok. Call–call me in the morning, ok?
那好 早上打电♥话♥给我 行吗?
I will.
我会的
Dawn…
道恩…
What?
什么事?
I’m really…
我真的…
I’m really sorry.
真的很对不起
Ok.
好吧
I love you.
我爱你
No, wait a minute. R-reconsider what, Buddy?
别挂线 等一下 重新考虑什么 巴迪?
Uh…what are you gonna do? You gonna fire me?
呃…你打算怎么办? 你要炒掉我吗?
I have another call. Hello? Hello?
我有个电♥话♥进来 喂? 喂?
It’s still me. Listen. We couldn’t return
还是我 听我说 我们今天没办法回电♥话♥
A lot of calls today because you’ve been away.
是因为你不在
Now, what do you mean, “reconsider–”
你说的”重新考虑”是什么意思
Hold on! Fucking phones. Call waiting.
别挂电♥话♥! 该死的电♥话♥ 呼叫等待功能
Call conferencing.
电♥话♥会议功能
Gotta be a rocket scientist to make this thing work.
火箭专家才会用这些鬼东西
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
Buddy.
巴迪
Well, hi.
嗯 嗨
Dawn. You win.
道恩 你赢了
Really?
真的吗?
Midnight, right?
午夜过来 对吗?
Yeah. Just like old times.
是的 就像旧时一样
Yeah, not even close. Shall I bring anything?
是啊 跟旧时差远了 我该带些什么过来吗?
No, not a thing.
不 什么都不用带
Just get your cute butt over here.
只要你人过来就行
I’ll leave the key out.
我会把钥匙留在外面
Buddy, Dawn.
巴迪 我是道恩
Well, hi.
啊 嗨
Shall I bring anything?
我该带些什么过来吗?
I’ll leave the key out.
我会把钥匙留在外面
Midnight, right?
午夜过来 对吗?
Yeah. Just like old times.
是的 就像旧时一样
Midnight, right?
午夜 对吗?
Just get your cute butt over here.
只要你人过来就行
I’ll leave the key out.
我会把钥匙留在外面
So we’re left with just one thing…
那么只剩一个原因了…
the only thing I know
我所知道唯一
that drives men to hurt, to want.
迫使男人伤害别人 产生欲望的原因
This is about a girl, isn’t it, Guy?
这跟女人有关 是吗 盖伊?
This is about Dawn.
原来这是因为道恩.
All this over a chick?
你这么折磨我就是为了一个女人?
You fool!
你这个笨蛋!
Please, just shut up.
拜托 你闭嘴
Aw, Guy, you disappoint me.
啊 盖伊 你让我太失望了
You’re gonna have to start thinking
麻烦你开始用你的大脑想想
with your head and not your hips.
而不是用你的下半身
I gave you everything.
我把一切都给了你
But you weren’t satisfied.
但你就是不满足
You had to have her, too.
你非要连她也占有
Oh, some gift. She’s not what you think.
噢 用点脑子吧 她不是你想的那么单纯
You had to have her, too.
你非要连她也占有
Oh, some gift. She’s not what you think.
噢 用点脑子吧 她不是你想的那么单纯
Come on, grow up! You know as well as I do
拜托 别犯傻了! 你和我一样清楚
that a bed is the best friend
道恩这样的女人最能干的事情
a girl like Dawn can have. Be a man!
就是上♥床♥ 像个男人吧!
If you’re gonna lose it every time some bim
如果每一次那些荡♥妇♥为了
decides to climb the social ladder,
和别人上♥床♥你都丧失理智的话
you’re never gonna make it!
你永远都不会成事的!
Isn’t that right, Dawn?
难道这不对吗 道恩?
Dawn, honey, so glad you made it on time, darling,
道恩 亲爱的 真高兴你及时赶到 亲爱的
“because you got some ‘splanin’ to do!”
“因为你该解释一下了!”
Buddy, what happened to you?
巴迪 你怎么了?
Guy, what are you doing here?
盖伊 你怎么在这里?
Oh, don’t you think that’s a question
噢 你不觉得这是
that you should be answering?
你应该回答的问题吗?
What?
什么?
Oh, Christ. No, Guy,
噢 天啊 不 盖伊
this is not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Oh, really? Well, tell us.
噢 是吗? 好 跟我们说说
What are we supposed to think? Huh?
我们应该怎么想? 啊?
A young, eager producer
一位年轻 热情洋溢的制片人
comes up to the house of a top executive
跑到一位高管的房♥子
for a midnight rendezvous?
就为了午夜碰个头?
She’s right, Guy. It’s not what you think.
她说得对 盖伊 并不是你想的那样
She’s definitely not selling girl scout cookies.
她可绝不是卖♥♥女童子军饼干的小屁孩
What has happened here?
到底发生什么事了?
Oh, stop. Stop with the fuckin’ stupid questions!
噢 得了吧 别再问那些愚蠢的问题了!
What do you think has happened?
你认为发生了什么事?
He’s taken me hostage!
他把我当人♥质♥了!
He’s beaten me, he’s tortured me,
他打我 折磨我
and I think you’re next, dear.
我想你就是下一个 亲爱的
Guy, this–this is completely insane.
盖伊 这简直荒唐之极
Just put the gun down,
把枪放下
and why don’t we talk about this?
我们为什么不好好谈谈?
Talk? Talk? What the fuck do you think we’ve been doin’ all night?!
谈? 有什么好谈的? 你♥他♥妈♥以为我们一整晚都在干什么啊?
Dear, I don’t think
亲爱的 我想你没有
you fully appreciate the situation.
充分了解现状
After you get past the “oops, he caught us” stage
等到你度过”哎呀 他发现我们了”的阶段
and realize we are both fucked, let me know, ok?
意识到我们都要完蛋了 跟我说一声 好吗?
Shut up! I’ve got nothing to do with you.
闭嘴! 我跟你没有任何关系
Aw, I’m hurt.
噢 我真心痛
What happened to standing by your man, Dawn?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!