I’m tellin’ you, I don’t care what Stella said.
我告诉你 我不在意斯黛拉说什么
You… close the deal.
你… 完成协议
We’re gonna lose the kid. All right? Get back to me.
我们就快失去那个孩子了 好吗? 给我回电♥话♥
This is Buddy Ackerman’s office calling.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Fine. I’ll have him get back to you.
好的 我会让他给您回电♥话♥
Buddy Ackerman’s office calling.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Uh, fine. Yes. We’ll hold.
好的 我们会等
But please get him.
请一定联♥系♥上他
Water?
喝水吗?
Uh, this is Buddy Ackerman’s office calling.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
I don’t want any water.
我不想喝水
Buddy Ackerman’s office calling.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Thank you.
谢谢你
Leave word.
自动回复
Buddy Ackerman’s office calling.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Fine. Please. Well, leave word.
好的 请你留言
Fine. Please. Well, leave word.
好的 请你留言
Yes. We’ll call back.
我们会打回去的
Arrrghh.
啊…
Wyoming.
怀俄明州
What? Oh, you goin’ western now?
什么? 你要去西部吗?
Forget about Montana.
别提蒙大拿
Wyoming is–is…
怀俄明州…
it’s clean. It’s–it’s pure.
干净 还质朴
We’ll–we’ll never leave except if you need something.
除非你需要什么 否则我们不会离开
We’ll only go into town if we need something.
只有有需要的时候我们才去城里
We? Aw.
我们? 哦
Yeah. You’re gonna want to come, aren’t you?
是啊 你想来 不是吗?
Mm-hmm.

I could write.
我能写作
No more sucking up to these…
不用对这些傲慢自私的
egotistical idiots.
白♥痴♥阿谀奉承
No more politicking.
没有政♥治♥手腕
No more bad scripts.
没有糟糕的剧本
Most of all…
最重要的是
no more Buddy Ackerman.
没有巴迪·阿克曼
Hi. This is Guy. Leave me a message.
你好 这里是盖伊 请您留言
Guy, pick up the phone.
盖伊 接电♥话♥
Guy, pick up the phone.
盖伊 接电♥话♥
I know you’re there. Come on.
我知道你在 接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Hello.
您好
Hey. How ya doin’?
嘿 你怎么样?
Uh, I’m fine. I’m here with–
我很好 我和–
Great. That’s great.
很好 很好
All right, let’s do it.
很好 我们开始吧
Script status.
汇报一下剧本的情况
The new draft’s in. Notes by Monday.
新草稿已经开工 大概周一完成
That’s great. And the deal?
很好 协议怎么样?
Signed and delivered Friday night.
周五晚上就签字邮寄了
Ha ha!
哈哈!
Any new, uh–
有没有新的…
No. No new hair products this week.
没有 这周没有新的生发产品
All right. Ok.
很好
No, that’s great. No, no. Great.
不 非常好 不不 非常好
Um…
呃…
give me Mindy’s number
给我明迪的号♥码
Weekend’s almost over, everyone,
各位 周末快结束了
so enjoy it while you can.
请尽情享受
We’re gonna continue on with the Sunday Marathon,
我们继续说一下周日的马拉松比赛
nonstop, commercial-free…
直达的 无广♥告♥的
I don’t have it with me. It’s at the office.
我现在没有 在办公室
Jesus Christ. You can’t do anything right.
上帝 你什么都做不好
You know I was seeing her tonight.
你知道我今晚要见她
How many times have I told you,
我告诉你多少次了
“Your head has gotta be a rolodex,
“你要记住所有人的名片
or your ass is gonna be on the line”?
不然就别干了”
I know, I know, I know. You’re right.
我知道 我知道 我知道 您是对的
Now, get down to the office and get me her number.
现在立马去办公室 找到她的号♥码
Sss…

Come on.
来吧
I have to go to the office.
我得去办公室
You were just there.
你刚从那里回来
I know. It’ll just take me a minute.
我知道 就耽误一小会儿
I gotta get a phone number.
我去找一个电♥话♥号♥码
For what? One of Buddy’s bimbs?
为了什么? 巴迪的女人?
Just try to understand, ok?
体谅一下 好吗?
I–I have to do this.
我必须要去
No, you don’t!
不 你可以不去!
You have played the doddering houseboy long enough.
你已经扮够唯命是从的男仆了
I know, I know, but I made a commitment.
我知道 我知道 但我承诺过了
Oh, and you think that means something to him?
哦 你难道认为承诺对他有意义?
You don’t have to leave. I’m coming right back.
你别走 我马上回来
Look, do me a favor.
听着 帮我个忙
The next time Buddy calls,
下次巴迪打电♥话♥来
just say to him, “I don’t care.”
跟他说 “我不在乎”
No, really. Try it. Say it with me.
我说真的 你试试 跟我说一遍
“I don’t care, Buddy.”
“巴迪 我不在乎”
Come on.
试一下
You really can’t do it, can you?
你真的做不到 是吧?
Wyoming, my ass.
能去怀俄明州才怪
You know, when you figure out what it is you really want,
等你搞清楚自己真正需要什么
why don’t you give me a call?
给我打电♥话♥吧
You.

What?
怎么?
You are the only thing…
你是我…
in my miserable, shitty, little existence
在我痛苦的 悲惨的 渺小的生活中
that I have to look forward to.
唯一有所期待的
You’re the only real thing that I have left.
你是我唯一拥有的
Then say it.
那你说出来
Say you don’t care. Come on, say it.
说你不在乎 快点 说吧
Fine. Leave. Your project’s set up.
好吧 你走吧 你的项目已经准备好了
You don’t need me anymore.
你不再需要我了
You got what you wanted, and I got laid.
你得到你想要的 我也上了床
“Gotta give action to get action.”
“想有所作为就要有所行动”
Yeah, that’s it.
是的 没错
That’s it exactly.
就是这样
Congratulations, Guy. You just graduated.
盖伊 恭喜你 你出师了
You’re gonna make a killing in this business.
你在这一行会大获成功的
Protect my interests,
维护我的利益
serve my needs.
满足我的需求
Christ, you’re dense.
上帝啊 你可真愚蠢
No wonder your wife left you.
怪不得你的妻子会离开你
That’s another thing.
那是另一回事
All–all this time that I’ve worked for you,
我为你工作这么久
I still don’t know a thing about your ex-wife.
对你的前妻却还是了解甚少
Jesus, not a trace.
天啊 毫无线索
Not even a picture in the whole house of her.
家里面都没有一张她的照片
What…was she beautiful?
真是…她漂亮吗?
Yes.
是的
Did you love her?
你爱她吗?
Yes.
是的
Oh.

Well, how nice.
真好
When’s she comin’ home?
她什么时候回家?
Mmm. I forgot.
我忘了
She left ya. Ha ha ha ha.
她离开你了 哈哈哈哈
What do you want?
你想要什么?
What do I want? What do I want?
我想要什么? 我想要什么?
What do I want? Well…
我想要什么? 好吧…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!