你怎么不站在你男人这一边了 道恩?
oh, that’s right. you don’t stand by your men.
噢 对 你从不站在男人的一边
you stand on them as you climb up
在你爬上另一个人的床时
to get to the next one’s bed.
你就踩在他们头上
yeah, let me tell you somethin’ about dawn here.
是啊 让我来跟你说些跟道恩有关的事吧
she used to be quite the little fuck towel.
她曾是个了不起的小贱精
fresh film school grad
刚刚从电影学院毕业
who fucked her way to top assistant desk,
就”干”上了高级助理的桌上
fucked her way to junior executive,
“干”到初级主管
and then fucked her way to V.P.
接着”干”到了副总裁的职位
It was quite a rise.
升得真快啊
Of course, she stopped all that
当然 在她做到了制片人后
the day she got her producer deal.
就没再做了
Been 3 years now. Trying to make important films.
这三年来 正试着制♥作♥重要的电影
Redeeming films.
具有救赎意义的电影
See, she started to worry about words like
瞧 她开始担心像
honor, dignity, and respect,
荣誉 尊严和尊重的话
words that a one-time two-bit tramp
一个穷流浪汉
could never afford.
永远也承受不起的话
How dare you judge me?
你凭什么指责我?
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?
Ok, fine. You tell him, then.
好 行 那你来告诉他
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你在这干什么? 你来这干什么?
Why don’t you tell him?!
你怎么不告诉他?!
No, I think it’s better
不 我想他从你的嘴里听到
he hears about your past from you.
你的过去会更好
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Both of you…
你们两个都…
Shut up.
闭嘴
Guy, you are acting like a child.
盖伊 你的行为太幼稚了
You are no better than he is right now.
你现在并不比他好多少
Me? What about you?
我? 那你呢?
Tell me something.
告诉我
H-h-how long have you been fucking him?
你跟他一起鬼混多久了?
A couple of years now, actually.
有好几年了 其实
Good years, if you– shut up!
多好的时光啊 要是你 -闭嘴!
Guy, I know what this looks like.
盖伊 我知道这看起来像什么
It is not what you think. I came here for you.
这不是你想的那样的 我来是为了你
I came here for us.
我来是为了我们
You came here for us?
你是为我们而来?
I told him to promote you. The film was getting made.
我叫他提拔你 这部电影也会拍
It’s everything you wanted, everything you hoped for.
这是你想要的一切 你渴望的一切
No.

No, it isn’t.
不 不是的
It–it’s not what I wanted.
这 这不是我想要的
It’s not the way it was supposed to be.
事情不应该是这个样子的
I wanted this for us. I–I wanted this for you.
我这是为了我们 我这是为了你
Excuse me. Wait a minute.
不好意思 等一下
You two think you love each other,
你俩以为你你们彼此相爱
and that’s the only reason you put up with my shit?
这就是你忍♥受我这么久的唯一原因?
Jesus, that’s pathetic. That’s about
天啊 真可怜 这大概是我所听说过的
the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard.
最可悲的事情
I told you to shut up!
我叫你闭嘴!
Guy, this is what he wants.
盖伊 这就是他所想要的
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
He has got to pay.
他一定要付出代价
He is not worth it!
他不值得你这么做!
Let him do it. Come on, Guy.
让他开枪 来吧 盖伊
You know what you have to do. You have no choice.
你知道你该做什么 你别无选择
Don’t you dare give up everything you’ve worked for.
你敢放弃你所努力的一切
Come on, boy. Take it.
来吧 孩子 把我的命拿去吧
We can fix this now if you put the gun down.
如果你现在把枪放下我们还可以补救
You know what you have to do.
你知道你得做什么
It’s yours, and you know you want it.
我的命是你的 你清楚你想拿我的命
If you don’t take it, I got no sympathy.
如果你不拿我的命 我不会同情你
Don’t you dare throw everything away.
你敢就这样抛弃一切
You have to do it. You want to do it.
你必须这样做 你就想这样做
Do it! All for nothing?!
动手吧! 你想你所做的一切都是徒劳?!
Will you stay the fuck out of this?!
你♥他♥妈♥的滚一边去!
I–I am trying to save your life here.
我这是在想救你的命啊
And I am trying to give Guy his.
而我想把他的命给他
Listen, baby, he can’t fuck his way
听着 宝贝 他不可能”干”到
through the ranks nearly as well as you can.
几乎和你一样好的行列
He’s gotta kick and fight and scratch his way there.
他一定要在那摸爬滚打才能杀出血路
He doesn’t have a choice.
他别无选择
You have nothing to contribute to this,
你对此无能为力
so stay the fuck out!
所以赶紧滚开吧!
Go ahead. Shoot.
来吧 开枪吧
I don’t care.
我不在乎
Yabba-dabba-doo.
这就对了
All right, Guy. Come on. Let’s finish this.
好吧 盖伊 来吧 让我们了结吧
Give it to me. Show me what you’re made of.
让我死吧 让我看看你是什么做的
Show me what you’ve learned. Don’t let me down, son.
让我看看你学到了什么 别让我失望 孩子
Everything I’ve taught you comes down to this.
我教你的一切都归结到这里
This is the only way that you could hope to survive.
这是你得以生存的唯一途径
Because life… is not a movie.
因为生活… 不是电影
Everyone lies.
每个人都说谎
Good guys lose.
好人没有好报
And love…
爱情…
does not conquer all.
不能征服一切
So let’s do this thing.
那就这么干吧
Let’s finish it.
就此了结
I’m sorry.
对不起
Do it! Come on! Do it now!
动手吧! 来吧! 马上动手吧!
第一天
Currently 78 degrees in Hollywood,
现在好莱坞的温度是25摄氏度
and it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
看起来越来越像圣诞节了
Hey, hey. Look who’s the new big man on campus.
嘿 嘿 瞧谁是这里的新晋风云人物
Come on in and sit down, Jack.
进来坐下吧 杰克
What? This is unbelievable.
怎么了? 这真不可思议
Unbelievable. You have got to be
不可思议 你一定是他们这里
the youngest executive they’ve ever had here.
曾有过的最年轻的高管
Yeah, well…
是啊 不过…
“Well,” nothin’. You deserve it.
不过什么? 这是你应得的
You deserve it. After you saved Buddy
你应得的 你从那个疯婆子手上
from that crazy chick? Unbelievable.
救回了巴迪 令人难以置信
That’s not quite how it happened, Jack.
事情不是这样的 杰克
That’s not quite the way it happened?
事情不是这样的?
Shit! This jilted lover holds Buddy hostage,
妈的 这个被抛弃的情人挟持巴迪为人♥质♥
beats him, tortures him,
毒打他 折磨他
and you ride in and save the day.
然后你杀进去挽救了大局
Oh, above and beyond the call of duty, Guy.
噢 真是出其不意啊 盖伊
I was delivering some scripts,
我在送剧本
and I happened to be there.
碰巧在那儿而已
You pulled the trigger on her, man!
你对着她扣动了扳机 天啊!
You are a hero!
你是个英雄!
You deserve this.
这是你应得的
So, you know, do you think that you could
那么 你也知道 你看能不能
just, you know, pop a good word in there for me, you know?
帮我在上司面前美言几句 怎么样?
I mean, my year’s almost done here.
我是说 我的任期就快满了
Let me tell you something, Jack.
我告诉你吧 杰克
Everyone is gonna want to give you the same advice…
每个人都会给你同样的忠告…
tell you that you have to pay your dues…
告诉你一定要付出代价…
ask you to do them a favor.
要你为他们办事
“Do this for us.”
说”这是为了我们而做”
They all want you to play by the rules, Jack.
他们都要你遵守游戏规则 杰克
Their rules.
他们的游戏规则
Well, save that candy-striped shit
跟华尔街那些穿条纹衬衫的
for the Wall Street wimps…
家伙去说吧…
because this town is a jungle.
因为这个城市充满了尔虞我诈
This is your inner city.
这才是你内心中的城市

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!