有求必应嘛
I’ll have him call you right back, Foster.
福斯特 我会让他给你回电♥话♥的
As soon as he’s off. Bye.
只要他挂了电♥话♥ 再见
Aw, that’s great.
啊 太好了
Me? Oh, are you kidding?
我? 噢 开什么玩笑?
I got no time. I’m too busy workin’ for you.
我没空呢 我忙着为你做事
Yeah, well, ok.
是 嗯 好的
All right.

Well, anything you say.
嗯 你说什么都照办
I’ll take care of it.
我都会办好的
Uh, Foster–
呃 福斯特…
The notes? Yeah, you’ll get them by 6:00 tonight.
剧本? 哦 你今晚6点就会收到
Guy’s working on ’em right now.
现在盖伊在弄呢
Guy? Oh, he is fan-fuckin’-tastic.
盖伊? 噢 他太棒了
He’s the best. He’s the best I’ve ever had.
他是最棒的 他是我曾有过的最棒的
I’m gonna have to start lookin’ after my back.
我得开始好好提防着后头
He’s comin’ up. He’s the one to watch. Yeah.
他就要爬上来了 他就是我要提防的人啊 是啊
The one movin’ up.
那个正要上位的人
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Ok. Yeah. Bye-bye.
好了 好了 再见
You see?
看到了吗?
I’m lookin’ out for you.
我正是为你着想呢
Listen to me, nobody else,
听我的 别听别人的
because I have your best interests at heart.
因为只有我关心你的最大利益
Do I look that… stupid? Do I look that dumb?
我看起来有那么笨吗? 有那么傻吗?
Un-un-unbelievable!
难以置信!
Did you really think that you could pull that on me?
你真的以为你可以那样子耍我?
Hey, I told Cyrus about you!
嘿 我在塞勒斯面前提及到你啊!
Bullshit!
狗屁!
I never lied about that.
对此我决不会欺骗你
That’s bullshit. I told him. He knows who you are.
你那才是狗屁 我跟他说了 他就知道你是谁
You lied! You lied to me!
你说谎! 你是骗我的!
I told you what you wanted to hear.
我说你想听的话
I told you what you needed to hear.
我说你需要听的话
Bullshit.
狗屁
You were getting complacent, ungrateful,
你越来越自大 忘恩负义
complete and total job burnout,
工作上完全彻底地倦怠
and don’t think I didn’t notice.
不要以为我没有注意到
You just didn’t give a shit anymore,
事情你都懒得再去理了
draggin’ your feet everywhere,
什么事都磨磨蹭蹭
telling everybody you were doing my job,
到处跟人吹嘘你干着我的活
that you were running the show,
是你在主持大局
that without you, I was nothing.
没有你 我一无是处
Yeah.
是吧
People tell me things.
别人会告诉我的
So don’t come preaching to me
所以别来跟我讲
about your ideas of what’s fair.
你对什么是公平有什么想法
You’re no martyr here. You’re no hero.
在这里你不是烈士 也不是英雄
You’re just a fuckin’ hypocrite.
你只是一个该死的伪君子
You’re just like any other punk kid out there
你就像外面其它的小混混一样
lookin’ for a way in,
在寻求入行之路
any way in,
不择手段
and you need me!
而且你需要我!
Does that give you the right to belittle people?
这样就给你贬低别人
To abuse people?
虐待人的权利吗?
What gives you the right
是什么给了你
to treat people like–
这样待人的权利
Because I earned it!
我是靠努力争取来的!
What, you think someone just handed me this job?
什么 你以为这个位子是别人交给我的吗?
I’ve handled the phones, I’ve juggled the bimbos,
我接过电♥话♥ 当过流氓
I’ve–I’ve put up with the tyrants,
忍♥受过凌♥辱♥
the yellers, the screamers.
吆来喝去和大呼小叫
I’ve done more than you can even imagine
我所做过的事情
in that small mind of yours.
你那个小脑袋都无法想象
I paid my dues.
我付出了代价
I didn’t spend one year–
我才不要用一年时间–
And I spent 10!
我用了十年!
Damn it, it’s my turn to be selfish!
妈的 该轮到我自私自利了!
It’s my turn.
轮到我了.
See, that’s the trouble
看 这就是你们
with your fucking MTV microwave-dinner generation.
MTV微波食品一代的问题所在
You all want it now.
你们全都急功近利
You think you deserve it just because you want it?
你以为因为你想要那就是你应得的吗?
It doesn’t work like that.
不是那么回事儿
You have to earn it.
你必须去努力
You have to take it.
你必须去争取
You have to make it yours.
你必须把它变成你自己的
But first, Guy,
但首先 盖伊
you need to decide
你要确定
what it is you really want.
什么才是你真正想要的
I want you…
我要你…
to stop calling me in the middle of the night.
别在深更半夜的时候打电♥话♥给我
I want you to stop sending me to the fucking office
我要你别叫我回那该死的办公室
for your goddamned phone numbers,
就为了你那破电♥话♥号♥码
for your fucking sunglasses!
和你那破墨镜!
I want my life back!
我想要回自己的人生!
What life?
什么人生?
What life? I gave you life.
什么人生? 你的人生是我给你的
Before me, you were nothing.
在没有我之前 你一无是处
Before me, you were an ink spot,
在没有我之前 你只是一个墨点
and now you’re playing in the majors.
现在你却担当重任
I made you.
是我成就了你
You will always be Guy
你将永远是巴迪·阿克曼
from Buddy Ackerman’s office.
办公室里的盖伊
You want to go back to your shitty little existence,
你想回到你差劲的小生活去
go ahead. Leave. There’s the door.
去吧 走 门就在那儿
No one’s stopping you.
没人会阻止你
You could have left any day, but you stayed.
本来任何一天你都可以走 但你留下了
So let’s forget the dudley damn do-right crap,
所以我们别再扯淡那些该死的天赋权利之类的废话
because out here, it’s kill your parents,
因为这外面的世界 就是杀人父母
fuck your friends, and have a nice day!
出♥卖♥♥♥朋友的世界 享受吧!
And that makes it all right?
这样就一切都合情合理了?
That’s a load of shit.
这简直一派胡言
I don’t make the rules. I play by them.
规矩又不是我制定的 我只是按规矩行事
What, your job is unfair to you?
怎么 你的工作对你很不公平吗?
Grow up. Way it goes.
别犯傻了 现实就是这样
People use you? Life’s unfair?
别人利用你? 生活很不公平?
Grow up. Way it goes.
成熟点吧 现实就是这样
Your girlfriend doesn’t love you?
你女朋友不爱你?
Tough shit. Way it goes.
你活该 现实就是这样
Your wife gets raped and shot,
你老婆被强♥暴♥枪杀
and they leave their unfinished beers…
他们还把没喝完的啤酒放在…
their…
他们…
their stinking longnecks…
长长的臭脖子上面
just lying there on the gr…
他们就这样躺在地上
so be it.
算了吧
Way it goes.
现实就是这样
So, now you want to tell me what you really want?
那么 你现在想告诉我你到底想怎么样了吗?
What this is really all about…
你这样做到底是为了什么…
What happened to you this evening?
你今晚到底是怎么回事?
Hello?
喂?
Hi, Dawn. It’s, uh, Buddy. Hi.
嗨 道恩 我是巴迪 嗨
I’m lookin’ for Guy. Have you seen him?
我在找盖伊 你有没有见过他?
No. I haven’t seen him in a while, actually.
没有 其实我有一阵子没见过他了
Aw, that’s too bad. Um, listen.
啊 太可惜了 嗯 听着
You want to come on over and discuss the project?
你想过来商讨一下这个项目吗?
You’re not really looking for Guy, are you?
你其实不是要找盖伊 是吗?
Oops. You caught me.
啊 被你识破了
So, what do you say?
那你看怎么样?
I’d say I’m really busy. Sorry.
我说我真的很忙 不好意思
You forgetting what I taught you? Never apologize.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!