Tell me a story.
给我讲个故事
Tell me about a young Buddy in love
年轻的巴迪爱上了
with a woman who just didn’t want him.
一个根本不爱他的女人
Was it a painful separation?
离别痛苦吗?
Did you– did you find her
你发现她–
in the passionate throes of a secret lover, hmm?
和别人有私情吗?
Did she take you for everything you had,
她带走了你拥有的一切吗?
or did the lousy bitch only get half?
或者那个烂婊♥子♥只得到了一半?
She died.
她去世了
Oh. Is that all? Ha ha.
哦 是吗? 哈哈
Well, boo hoo.

What a lie.
多会撒谎
“My wife died.
“我妻子去世了”
“Can you come home with me?
“你能和我回家吗?
Hold me. Love me. Fuck me.” Christ.
拥抱我 爱我 再干我” 天啊
“Can you come home with me?
“你能和我回家吗?
Hold me. Love me. Fuck me.” Christ.
拥抱我 爱我 再干我” 天啊
God. You are such an asshole.
上帝 你可真是个混♥蛋♥
Christmas Eve, 12 years ago.
12年前的圣诞夜
She was on her way to the mall.
她在去商场的路上
I was supposed to have gone with her.
我本打算和她一起
We hadn’t started our christmas shopping yet.
我们还没买♥♥圣诞礼物
But it was gonna be simple.
但不会很麻烦
Just some stuff for our parents.
只给我们的父母买♥♥礼物
Money was tight, and…
没有多少钱…
shopping was a hassle anyway.
购物就会是件麻烦事
We even promised
我们甚至商量好
not to give each other gifts.
不给对方买♥♥礼物
On the way, there was a…
在途中…
car that had broken down,
有辆车出故障了
so Mallory pulled over to help.
玛洛丽就过去帮忙
I always told her she was such a busybody,
我总说她是爱管闲事的人
but she just called it being nice.
她却说这是做好事
She got out and…
她走过去…
asked if everything was all right
询问有什么事
or something stupid.
有什么问题
Anyway, it was a scam–
但那是一场骗局–
bunch of punk kids stealing cars.
一群小孩在偷车
They shot her.
他们打死了她
I was stuck at the office
我当时在办公室
wrapping christmas gifts for my boss.
帮我的老板包圣诞礼物
Lot of gifts. We had a good year that year.
许多许多的礼物 那一年很不错
I was there until 3 A.M.
我一直呆到凌晨三点
And the whole time, I’m thinking to myself,
那几小时 我一直在想
“oh, boy…
“哦 伙计…
“she is gonna be pissed.
“她肯定生气了
When I get home, I am a dead man.”
等我回家 我就死定了”
Anyway, I got home,
我回到家
got the message,
接到消息
went down to the hospital to identify her.
去医院认领她
It was a whole week into the new year
新年过去整整一周
before I found them,
我才发现它们
these stupid wind-up toys and a note.
这些愚蠢的发条玩具和一张字条
“In the constant rat race of life,
“在人生这场激烈的竞争中
don’t ever forget to unwind.”
永远不要忘记放松”
She was never really any good at writing notes.
她真的不擅长写字条
I didn’t know.
我不知道
Oh, “I didn’t know.” Imagine that.
哦 “我不知道” 想象一下
Boy genius here didn’t know something.
你这个天才还有不知道的事情
Hey, look…
嘿 听着…
that is no excuse for your behavior.
不要为你的行为找借口
You think you know it all, don’t you?
你认为自己无所不知 不是吗?
You’re 25 years old. You’re a baby.
你才25岁 你只是个孩子
You don’t know shit.
你什么都不知道
Look, I know what’s fair, ok?
听着 我知道什么是公平 好吗?
I know what’s right.
我知道什么是对的
Look, I can appreciate this.
好的 我很欣赏这个
I was young, too. I felt just like you.
我也年轻过 和你现在感同身受
Hated authority, hated all my bosses,
蔑视权威 厌恶所有的老板
thought they were full of shit.
认为他们是十足的混♥蛋♥
Look, it’s like they say–
正如人们所说–
if you’re not a rebel by the age of 20,
20岁时不叛逆
you got no heart.
你就是个缺心眼
but if you haven’t turned establishment by 30,
30岁时不转变
you got no brains…
你就是个傻子
because there are no storybook romances,
因为现实不是小说
no fairy tale endings.
没有公平圆♥满♥的结局
So before you run out and change the world,
所以在你生命走向尽头 改变世界之前
ask yourself…
扪心自问…
What do you really want?
你到底想要什么?
* When the plane lands *
*当飞机降落在大地*
* And the cracks *
*当土地分♥裂♥*
* Give in the land *
*出缝隙*
* And the rocks turn *
*当岩石风化*
* Into sand *
*成砂砾*
一年后
Hank…
汉克…
What happened to that delivery?
运输出了什么问题?
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Ooh.

Stop it, Hank.
别说了 汉克
That’s not what I asked for.
别答非所问
Mm-hmm.

Look, I don’t care if God himself
听着 我不在乎是不是上帝
came down and destroyed the messenger van.
把货车弄坏了
What I care about is detail.
我只在乎细节
8:30 is not the same as 8:00.
八点半与八点是不同的
Hank, shut up,
汉克 闭嘴
listen, and learn.
听着 记住
When I ask for something to be delivered at 8:00,
当我要求八点钟送到一个东西
I expect it at 8:00.
我希望就在八点到
I want it at 8:00,
我要它在八点到
not 8:30.
而不是八点半
So the next time I ask
所以下次
for something to be delivered at 8:00,
我要求什么东西八点送到
get it there.
要准时在那
Good morning.
早上好
What’s going on?
发生了什么?
There was just a little mix-up in the mail room.
收发室出了点问题
Cyrus’ birthday gift is on its way.
塞勒斯的生日礼物还在路上
The phone is ringing.
电♥话♥响了
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Yes, Julie, he’s right here.
是的 茱莉 他在这
Hold on one moment, please.
请等一下
Cyrus.
塞勒斯
Uh, uh, uh, uh.
等等
Cyrus.
塞勒斯
Hey.
你好
Happy birthday to…
祝你生日快乐…
What, are you kidding? How could I forget?
开什么玩笑? 我怎么会忘?
The project?
项目?
Looks great.
还不错
How great?
怎么不错?
Like a hundred million bucks great.
就像一亿块一样不错
How’s that sound?
听起来怎么样?
Yeah? Ha ha.
是吗? 哈哈
Really.
是吗
Well, tell me about it.
跟我说说吧
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
No, Foster. He’s out with Cyrus.
不 福斯特 他在和塞勒斯打电♥话♥
Well, you asked for it, you got it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!