I slaved 3 miserable years to get that spot.
我憋屈了3年时间才搞到那个车位
It’s mine. I earned it.
它是我的 我赚来的
It’s a great spot. As soon as I pulled in,
那是个很棒的车位 我开进去的时候就在想
I thought, “wow, what a great spot.”
“哇 这车位多棒啊”
I’m Guy, by the way.
自我介绍一下 我叫盖伊
What is this, your first day on the job or something?
干嘛 这是你第一天来这儿上班吗?
Yes. Yes. As a matter of fact, it is.
是的 是的 实际上是第一天
Yeah, well, piece of advice.
那好 给你一条建议
Lose the smile.
闭嘴别笑
Makes you look like a schmuck.
你笑起来像个笨蛋
第一天
Hello. Buddy Ackerman’s office.
你好 巴迪·阿克曼办公室
Oh, uh, h-hold on one second.
哦 呃 请稍等
Here.
给你
Ready to go to work, I see.
准备好开始工作了是吗 我懂了
Oh.

Buddy Ackerman’s office.
巴迪·阿克曼办公室
No, Derrick, he’s not here right now.
不 德里克 他现在不在
No, that’s not what I said.
不 我没有那么说
I said he’s not here right now at this moment in time.
我说他现在此刻不在办公室
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Gonna miss you, too, Derrick.
我也会想你的 德里克
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
巴迪·阿克曼办公室
Yes, I know the meeting has started, ma’am.
是的 我知道会议已经开始了 女士
I’ll send him down as soon as he gets here.
他一到办公室我就叫他下去
Thank you.
谢谢
Buddy Ackerman’s– ooh, hey, Mona.
巴迪·阿克曼–喔 嘿 莫娜
How are you, gorgeous?
你好吗 美女?
Of course you and Buddy are on for tonight.
当然你和巴迪今晚的约会不变
Just get your cute little butt over to his place by midnight.
午夜前到他家就行
Bye.

So I don’t know what you’ve heard about this job,
我不知道你对这项工作了解多少
but it’s gonna be a lot of work for shit wages.
但是想把这份该死的工资拿到手就要做很多工作
A lot of shit work for shit wages.
一大堆该死的工作 该死的工资
Picking up dry-cleaning,
送洗干洗衣物
– gassing up his car -OK
-给汽车加油 -好的
getting him coffee, getting him lunch,
给他拿咖啡 送午餐
and getting him laid.
为他安排姑娘
And he can be, well…
他会非常 呃…
difficult.
难搞
In there. Difficult at times.
进来 有时非常难伺候
After all, Buddy is the senior executive
毕竟 巴迪是拱顶石的
vice president of production
高级执行
for Keystone.
副总裁
Only 2 people bigger than that.
只有两个人的职位比他高
Stella Smiley,
斯特拉·斯迈利
President at World-wide Production…
国际事业部的…
for now.
现任总裁
She doesn’t like us.
她讨厌我们
Let me write this down.
让我把这点记下来
But that’s ok– excuse me.
但是没关系… 让一下
Oh, I’m sorry.
哦 抱歉
Because above her is Cyrus Miles…
因为塞勒斯·迈尔斯在她之上
studio chairman and grand poobah.
公♥司♥董事长 也是创始人
We call him god.
我们叫他上帝
And he does like us.
而且他喜欢我们
That thing is gonna be
这个东西
the second most important thing in your life.
会是你生命中第二重要的东西
I pity the day it breaks down on you.
它会让你崩溃的 我同情你
Ah.

Oh.

Whew.

Guy, if you do this job well,
盖伊 如果你好好干
wealth and opportunity are yours.
财富和机遇就都是你的
All of Buddy’s assistants
所有巴迪的助手
have gone on to bigger and better things.
都跳槽到了更好更大的公♥司♥
One is running the Sony Channel.
一个在经营索尼频道
Another one has produced
另一个制♥作♥了
all the Macaulay Culkin action pictures.
麦考利·库尔金的所有动作电影
Wow.

It’s a good lineage. A legacy.
这是我们的传统 也是一笔财富
Fantastic.
好极了
If you don’t mind me asking, where are you going?
冒昧地问一下 你要跳槽到哪儿?
Vice President of production at Paramount.
派拉蒙的副总制片人
Like I said, it is a good lineage.
正如我刚才所说 传统
This is the most important thing in your life.
这是你生命中最重要的东西
It works very simple.
用起来非常简单
Steady green light–the line is active.
绿灯–电♥话♥线空闲
If it’s off, it’s dead.
如果灯不亮 就是电♥话♥断线
Flashing red– someone’s holding.
闪红灯–有人在线等待
Flashing green– incoming.
闪绿灯–有电♥话♥打进来
Flashing green. Incoming. Yes.
闪绿灯 打进 好了
Ok.

Don’t worry,
别担心
You’ll do all right, farm boy.
你会做得很好的 农场男孩
Actually…uh…
其实…呃…
I’m from upstate New York.
我是从纽约来的
There are farms around…
在那周围…
in the area.
有农场
Good morning, Mr. Ackerman.
早上好 阿克曼先生
Hello. Buddy Ackerman’s office.
你好 巴迪·阿克曼办公室
I’m from a more urban area.
我来自偏远一点的郊区
Guy?
盖伊?
So glad to see you here.
很高兴在这儿见到你
I cannot tell you how grateful I am
听你说可以马上开始工作
that you could start right away.
我真不知该如何表达自己的感激之情
It’ll be nice to finally get some real help around here
终于找到一个有用的助手 可以甩掉这个蒙古利亚人了
and get rid of this mongoloid.
这真是太好了
So he’ll stop screwing me up
这家伙不跟我♥干♥
and fuck the competition for a change, huh?
要去祸害我们的竞争对手去了 是吧?
Our gain is their loss.
我们所得即他们所失
What?
干嘛?
Stella’s on line 1, Nom’s on 2,
斯黛拉在1号♥线 农在2号♥线
and they called from the stage.
从舞台打来的
They want to raise the volume on the final mix.
他们想提高最终混音的音量
You get me Rob on the phone.
给我把罗伯转进来
He’s on 3.
他在3号♥线
Well, I’ll take him. You tell Stella to hold.
好 我来接 你叫斯黛拉等会儿
Take my Mom, and when you’re done with her,
去接我妈妈 把她安顿好后
west lobby, tube dress, stiletto heels. Hurry.
去西大厅取直筒裙 细高跟鞋 速度要快
Fetch.
拿回来
Come on, Guy. You’re in for a treat.
进来 盖伊 来喝杯茶
Hi, Stella. Yeah, he’ll be right down.
嗨 斯黛拉 是的 他就下去
Yo, Rob, listen, I ran the rough cut last night,
你好 罗伯 听着 我昨晚看过初剪带了
and the mix is still way too goddamned low.
混音还是该死的低
I told you you gotta bring up the explosions.
我告诉过你要有爆♥炸♥的效果
They gotta be loud, loud, loud!
要大声 大声 大声!
The audience should feel their balls tremble.
听众要感到自己的蛋在颤动
Their ears should bleed!
耳膜要震破!
So I don’t care if God told you to keep it down,
我不管是不是上帝叫你小声点
much less Stella.
更不在乎斯黛拉怎么说
What do you mean, it can’t be done?
你什么意思 做不到?
Que pasa this “can’t be done”?
你说做不到是怎么回事?
All right, Rob, shut up for a second.
好了 罗伯 你闭嘴吧
Just listen.
听我说
All right, let’s try something easier.
那好 我们把事情简单化
Repeat this:
重复这句话:
“Would you like that in a pump or a loafer?”
“您是要浅口鞋还是拖鞋?”
No, Rob, just say it with me.
不 罗伯 跟我说
Come on, just humor me. Just say it once.
来啊 顺着我的意思来 就说一次
Just…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!