I just don’t think it’s the right time for us to pick up a second bank in Texas.
如果你交给我经营就不必操心了
Well, you won’t have to, if you let me run this one.
全权交给我经营
I mean really run it.
马修
Matt,
我不能代乔尔说话 只是我个人觉得这么做不妥
I can’t speak for Joe, but I’m not comfortable with that.
抱歉 打扰一下
I’m sorry to interrupt.
你要不要来一杯?
Would you like one?
– 不必了 – 好的
– No. – Okay.
我们说好要一起合伙经营下一家银行的
Look, we agreed I’d co-own the next bank.
甚至都写进了合同里
We even put it in the contract.
三个月前 你对银行业务一窍不通
Three months ago, you didn’t know the first thing about banking.
好了 这段时间我学了很多
Come on. I’ve learnt a lot in that time.
我不是觉得你没能力 只是…
It’s not that I don’t have faith in you, it’s just…
只是什么?
What?
二十七万四千美元是我和乔尔的血汗钱
It’s $274,000 of Joe’s and my money.
最终决定权应该在我们手上吧?
We should at least have the final say, right?
如果我在这里没有自主♥权♥
If I can’t become my own man here,
看来我只能辞职回洛杉矶了
then I think I need to resign and go back to LA.
– 这是在威胁我们吗? – 不是
– Is this you blackmailing us? – No.
乔尔 这么说不公平
No, that’s not fair, Joe.
你们教会了我很多
You guys have taught me so much.
我只是希望能更像你们
I just wanna be more like you.
像一个老板
An owner.
无论你们决定如何
Whatever you decide…
你们造就了我 我感激不尽
I really appreciate everything you guys have done for me.
你说过事情会越来越复杂
You said this was gonna be complicated.
不 我当初说的是:“这不是个好主意”
What I said was, “This is a bad idea.”
接着我答应跟你一起冲下悬崖 所以才走到了这一步
Then I agreed to drive off the cliff with you and here we are.
如今我们要出资送一家银行 给一个只有三个月银行业务经验的小子
Now, we gotta buy a kid with 90 days of banking experience his own goddamn bank.
而且没人监督他
Without a chaperone.
(马林第一国立银行)
大家好 我只想说 很高兴跟你们一起共事
Hey, everyone, I just wanted to say I’m excited to work with all of you.
让我们一起成就大业
We’re gonna do great things with this bank.
拓展业务之余 也帮周围的社区共同成长
Growing it while helping the community around it grow at the same time.
我随时有空
My door is always open.
让民众看看我们的新面孔
Let’s show the public our new face.
配套中的第12笔贷款是那间房♥子
Twelfth loan in the package, it’s that one right there.
又是一间位于白人住♥宅♥区的好房♥子
Another beautiful house in a white neighborhood.
批了吧
Give it a five.
感谢你出来帮我
Thank you for doing this.
不然我怎么学习呢?
How else am I supposed to learn?
好了
You can stop.
没人看你清理了
There’s no one here to see you cleaning anymore.
无论做什么事 我都会尽心尽力
Whatever I do, I try to do my best.
抱歉 要你穿制♥服♥
I’m sorry you have to wear that.
如果他们信得过我 就没必要劳烦你了
I wish they’d just trust me, then you wouldn’t have to.
我在这里 你不高兴吗?
Do you resent me being here?
有一点
A little.
我要求自己经营银行 你不高兴吗?
Do you resent me for wanting to run my own bank?
有一点
A little.
真的吗?
Really?
你知道我不是出生在有钱人家
Come on. You know I wasn’t born into money.
我只是学会了装富 你也帮了我很多
I just learnt to fake it. And you helped me.
我也发现…
I do realize…
只有白人才做得到
I had to be white for that to work.
还得是男人
And a man.
我只是…
I just…
我只是希望他们尊重我为这个事业的付出
I wanna be respected for what I’ve done for the business.
尊重是个昂贵的东西
Respect is a big thing.
为了赢得尊重 很多人甘冒很大的风险
Sometimes people take big risks to chase it.
我和你一样 都希望这家银行成功
I want this bank to succeed just as much as you do.
我也希望你成功
I want you to succeed.
我想要提醒你一下 希望你不要介意
And I hope you don’t take this the wrong way,
你三个月前才开始接触银行业务
but you just took up banking three months ago.
伯纳德也是
So did Bernard.
全都非常可靠
They’re all solid.
我们查过每一笔贷款的抵押房♥产
We looked at the property securing every single loan.
真快
That was fast.
交钱之前 一定要确保文件内容没出现差错
Just be sure the documentation matches exactly before handing over any money.
知道了 没问题
Yeah, of course.
记得联络跟你提到的那个 在休斯顿的律师
And contact that lawyer I told you about in Houston.
我和他合作过 他叫迈克尔奥克夫 我信得过他
I worked with him before. O’Keefe. Michael O’Keefe. I trust him.
已经联络了 他说他会过来
I already did. He said he’ll be there.
好极了
Perfect.
不好意思
Excuse me.
天啊 这地方太棒了
Man, this place is so good.
我明早就回去了
So, I’m gonna head back in the morning.
(黑人企业)
没事的
It’s okay.
我马上处理好
I’ll have it fixed in no time.

Okay.
我认为他的声明经过精心设计
I thought his statement was rather cautiously worded.
我没有得到保证 说赫鲁晓夫先生或苏联
I didn’t get any assurances that Mr. Khrushchev or the Soviet Union
已经退出了太空竞赛
was out of the space race at all.
我认为…
I think it’s…
斯坦纳先生 你的律师已经看过所有贷款了
Mr. Steiner, your attorney’s almost finished reviewing the packet of loans.
太好了
Great.
– 需要什么不妨告诉我 – 谢谢
– Let me know if you need anything. – Thanks.
感谢你迅速替我办好
Thank you again for doing this so quickly.
这些贷款产品如何?
How are the underlying loans looking?
相当可靠 你可以开始签约了
Solid. You can start signing the contracts now.
太好了
Great.
(中德州联合贷款机构)
(买♥♥家:马修斯坦纳 签名:马修斯坦纳)
(贷款配套 首页)
(总值:971213美元)
(签名:马修斯坦纳)
(支付:971213美元 收款人:中德州联合贷款机构)
(授权人签名)
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hey.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
很好 你呢?
Good, how are you?
很好
Good.
顺利吗?
How’d it go?
我刚开了一张九十七万一千美元的支票
Well, I just wrote a check for $971,000.
这是第一次
Never done that before.
你天生是个经商奇才
You’re a natural businessman.
我也说不上什么
I don’t know. I mean…
去和投资免下车冰淇淋店的人说吧
tell that to the people who invested in the drive-in ice cream shop.
你当时才19岁
You were 19.
怎么说呢?我当时用的是我爸的存款
Yeah. But, I dunno, it was my dad’s savings.
我可不希望亏掉伯纳德和乔尔的钱
I just don’t want to lose Bernard and Joe’s money the same way.
他们有你真幸运
They’re lucky to have you.
我才是那个幸运的人 在向比我聪明得多的人学习
No. I’m the lucky one. I’m learning from people a lot smarter than I am.
马修
Matt,
他们没有比你聪明
they’re not smarter than you.
那是不可能的
I mean, they can’t be.
他们是我的朋友
They’re my friends.
对不起 我没有那个…
Hey. Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t…
– 够了 – 马修
– No. – Just… Matt.
不要用这种口吻说话
Don’t talk like that.
喂?
Hello?
是佛罗伦斯
It’s Florance.
这边有四个白人客户
I’ve got four white customers here
说要提出所有存款
saying they wanna withdraw all their money from the bank
因为他们认为这家银行
because they think it’s owned
为全国有色人种协进会所有
by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
这个牌子放在了大♥陆♥银行大门
This was on the door at Mainland.
(这是全国有色人种协进会的银行)
写得够隐晦的
Subtle.
过去两天已经有五个白人提出所有存款
Five white customers withdrew all their money in the past two days.
佛罗伦斯成功说服了九个存户留下来
Nine were convinced by Florance to stay.
这像他的作风
Fitting.
搞不好是他把消息放出去的
Considering Florance probably the one who started and spread the rumors himself.
什么?为什么这么说?
What? Why would you say that?
伯纳德 我早就跟你说过了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!