这种关系中总是没那么单纯
there’s always something extra going on in the relationship.
现实就是如此
It’s just the way shit is.
只要接受了
When you accept that,
一旦出了状况 你也不会感到惊讶
you can’t get caught off guard when it rears its ugly head.
我可不能带着这种想法生活
I can’t live my life like that.
你瞧 这就是我喜欢你的原因
See, that’s what I like about you.
你是个好人
You are a good person.
还没被这个世界污染
Ain’t been corrupted by the world yet.
像个孩子
Like a child.
等你有钱了 情况就不同了
But that’s gonna change when you get rich.
我愿意冒这个险
Yeah, I’ll take that risk.
你也没有选择
You ain’t gonna have no choice.
谢谢
Thanks.

Hi.

Hi.
你是马修斯坦纳吧?
You’re Matt Steiner, right?
(苏茜)
好莱坞高中的校友?
Hollywood High?
– 对 – 难怪了
– Yes. – Right.
你比我大几年 以前你可风云人物
You were a few years ahead of me, but everybody knew who you were.
怎么愁眉苦脸的?
What are you all sour-faced about?
我在想一些事
I was just thinking.
什么事?
About?
一份新工作
A new job.
做什么?
Doing what?
房♥地♥产♥
Real estate.
你是指经纪人?
Like a broker?
比较像是加入投资吧
You know, more like an investor.
我会跟投资方合作
Well, I’d be working with the investors.
跟他们密切合作
Hand in hand.
他们聘用你吗?
So, they’re hiring you?
比较像是合伙吧
Kind of a partnership.
合伙
A partnership.
– 你叫苏茜 – 对
– Susie. – Yeah, yeah.
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– It’s good to see you. – You too.
我决定加入
I’m in.
你确定吗?
You sure?
把我该学会的都教我吧 我一定不会令你们失望
Just teach me what I need to know. I won’t let you down.
明早6点 牧场公园高尔夫球场见
Be at Rancho Park Golf Course tomorrow morning, 6:00 a.m.
不要迟到
Don’t be late.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
他到底来不来?
What? Is he even coming?
伙伴们 早上好
Morning, fellows.
不是说好早上6点吗?
I thought you said 6:00?
– 对啊 你早上6点就到了吗? – 对啊
– I did. Were you here at 6:00? – Yeah.
很好
Good.
打过高尔夫球吗?
You ever play golf?
不曾
No.
在开始学习和房♥地♥产♥商交谈前
Well, before you learn how to talk real estate,
你必须学会与富有的白人交谈
you gotta learn how to talk to rich white folks
就像你是其中一员
so it seems like you one of ’em.
你只有一个月学会怎么打高尔夫球
And you got one month to learn how to play golf.
而且要学到像你从小打到大的程度
And I mean learn to play like you’ve been playing your whole life.
你做得到吗?
Think you can do that?
没问题 我从小就热爱运动
Yeah. I played a lot of sports as a kid. So…
你是说你办得到了?
So… yes?
– 对 – 那就好
– Yes. – All right, then.
带他下去换件衣服
Take him over and get him outfitted.
你来教他基本功 其他的让我来
Show him the basics and I’ll take over from there.
跟我来
Follow me.
100美元赌我1美元 是吗?
So a hundred dollars to my one?
就因为我是个出色的高尔夫球教练 你就以为赢定了?
You think it’s a done deal because, what, I’m such a good golf teacher?
数学考试可以作弊 高尔夫的技术可做不了假
You can fake math. You can’t fake a golf game.
乔尔 他说得对
He’s right about that, Joe.
伯纳德 这位是唐西维松 他就是我的银行家
Bernard, this is Don Silverthorne. My banker.
特地从旧金山搭飞机过来
Flew all the way down from San Francisco
看我们有多么疯狂
just to see how crazy we are.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
该死的!
Shit!
看来我已经有答案了
Well, it looks like I got my answer.
再试试看
Let’s try that again.
我能怎么做?
All right. What do I do differently?
挥低一点
Swing lower.
– 好 谢谢 – 头不要动
– Great, thanks. – Keep your head still.
头不要动…
Head still, head still…
不行 你动了
No, you moved.
要是这场戏演活了 你们决定向我贷款
If this charade’s gonna work and you guys want me to finance,
希望买♥♥楼出价不会超过两百万美元
I just hope you don’t offer over two million for that building.
再高我就不想冒这个险了
More than that, I don’t want the risk.
我能以两百万以下的价格买♥♥下那栋大楼
I can get that building for under two million.
盖瑞特先生 我担心的不是你
It’s not you I’m worried about, Mr. Garrett.
我打到了
I hit it.
是他
It’s him.
你确定不马上给我1美元?
You sure you don’t wanna give me that dollar now?
以前人们为建筑物估值
The old way of valuing a building
是看租金多少年可以付清 购买♥♥该建筑的全款
is the number of years rent it takes to pay off the price of a building.
假如一栋大楼值三十万美元
So, if the building costs $300,000
每年净收为三万美元 收益乘数就是十
and you’re getting $30,000 net income per year, it’s a ten multiple.
今天多数人已经以收益率为建筑物估值了
Today most people value buildings using the capitalization rate.
两种方法之间是有数学♥联♥♥系♥的
But they’re mathematically related.
所以收益率就是收益乘数十的倒数
So the cap rate is the multiplicative inverse
这点我们刚才提过了
of the ten multiple we were just talking about.
三十万等于三万乘以“M”
300,000 = 30,000 x M.
“M”等于十年
M = ten years.
十分之一乘以三十万 等于三万
One-tenth x 300,000 = 30,000.
十分之一就是指10%
One-tenth is 10%.
也就是收益率
Your cap rate.
不如我们先复习一下数学吧
Maybe we should start with a math review.
好主意
That’d be great.
– 对吗? – 你要把“4”带下去
– Right? – You have to carry the four.
哪个“4”?
Which four?
推杆用力要均匀 低头
Even on a putt, keep your f-ing head down.
低头 不要…
Keep my f-ing head down. Keep…
减法出错 最后一个步骤也不对
There’s a subtraction error in there and that last step is wrong.
虽然出错 但你也开始抓到诀窍了
But other than that you’re getting the gist of it.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起!
Sorry!

Right.
乘以1.25
Now multiply by 1.25.
1.25…
1.25…
不…停下…
No. No, no, no. Stop! Stop!
不…
No, no, no.
别笑了
Stop laughing.
搞什么?
What the hell?
打啊
Hit it.
我在打了!
I am hitting it!
小心 别弄伤自己
Careful now. Don’t hurt yourself.
停下来 别打了
Stop. Just stop.
距离果岭有45米左右 要用上挖起杆了
We’re about 50 yards from the green, so we’re gonna use a wedge.
你的挥杆力道大概要这么强
And you wanna swing it ’bout this hard.
记住 这是挖起杆 挥杆时要大胆
Remember, it’s a wedge, so don’t be scared to swing it.
还有什么步骤?
What else you gonna do?
低头
Keep my f-ing head down.
天啊 真是的
Jesus. Come on.
在那边
It’s right…
天啊
Holy shit. Oh, my…
好样的
Come on.
我低头 然后就…
I just kept my f-ing head down and…
总共是四十三万两千美元

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!