And that’s gonna happen to us if we don’t hurry.
快走
Come on.
就是那里 地狱之神的城♥堡♥
There it is, Xibalba’s castle.
死亡女神
La Muerte!
我有事要跟你说 女士
I need a word with you, my lady!
马诺洛
Manolo?
但是你是怎么到这里的
But how did you get here?
我有帮手
I had some help.
你们好
Hey, there.
蜡烛匠 卡门
Candle maker. Carmen!
还有路易斯的脑袋
And the head of Luis?
太好了 我的关节炎又回来了
Great, my arthritis is back.
我知道打赌的事
I know about the wager.
地狱之神作弊了
Xibalba cheated.
-他干什么了 -他作弊
– He did what? – Yeah!
用一条双头蛇
With a two-headed snake!
你们也许该捂住耳朵
You might want to cover your ears right now.
地狱之神
Xibalba!
什么事呀 亲爱的
Yes, my dear?
你这个卑鄙龌龊的东西
You misbegotten son of a leprous donkey!
你居然
You cheated!
又作弊
Again!
我可没有
I did no such thing.
那个嘛
Oh, that.
它有它自己的想法 或者说它俩都有
It has a mind of its own. Or two.
-不可宽恕 -拜托
– That is unforgivable! – Oh, please!
我可没派那条蛇去咬玛丽亚
I never sent that snake to Maria,
也没给杰昆那枚勋章
and I never gave that medal to Joaquin!
什么勋章
What medal?
我没给过他的那枚
The one I never gave him.
没给 从来没给过
Ever. At all. Never.
我可不认识什么杰昆
Who is this Joaquin?
你把永生勋章给了杰昆吗
You gave Joaquin the medal of everlasting life?

Yes.
永生勋章
“Medal of everlasting life”?
戴着勋章的人不会死也不会受伤
Whoever wears the medal cannot die or be injured.
能麻烦您帮我上去吗
Please, can you help me up?
谢谢
Thank you.
能让我也扇他一下吗
Can I get a slap, too?
我儿子不该变成这样
My son did not deserve this.
拜托 我得回去
Come on, I have to go back.
这样才公平
It’s only fair.
好不好嘛 宝宝
Please, Balby?
宝宝
“Balby”?
不行 不可能
No. Never.
-你最好快点 -我不
– You better do this! – No.
要不打个赌吧
Hey, what about a wager?
-打什么赌 -要是我赢了
– A wager? – If I win…
你把我的命还给我
You give me my life back.
你没有我想要的东西
You have nothing I want.
但是我有
But I do.
要是你赢了 地狱之神 两个领地都归你
If you win, xibalba, you can rule both realms.
随便你赌什么 我都会打败你
You name the task, anything you want, and I will beat you.
怎么 你怕输吗
What? Are you afraid you might lose?
你这是干吗 孩子
What you doing, kid?
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
成交
We have a deal.
告诉我 什么让你夜不能眠
Now, tell me, boy, what keeps you up at night?
什么让你内心烦忧
What eats at you from the inside?
告诉我 你最大的恐惧是什么
What, do tell, is your worst fear?
知道了
Got it.
马诺洛·桑切斯
Manolo Sanchez!
你将必须打败
You will have to defeat every bull
桑切斯家族曾干掉的每一头牛
the Sanchez family ever finished!
那得有上千只
That would be thousands!
你只有
All…
一次
at…
机会
once!
如果你完成这个任务
If you complete this task
就能重获新生
you will live again.
如果你输了 就将被忘却
And if you fail, you will be forgotten.
直至永远
Forever.
这根本不可能完成
This is impossible. It can’t be done!
你可以的
You can do it!
你们俩没事吧
Are you two all right?
查卡尔来了 他带了整支军队
Chakal is coming! With a whole army behind him!
你们去警告波萨达将军
You boys warn General Posada.
我来给你们争取点时间
I will buy you some time.
谁先上
Who wants to go first?
我最讨厌
I hate
斗牛士了
bullfighters.
那就来比划比划
Then come and get some.
马诺洛
Manolo!
快逃
Get out of there!
发生什么事了
What is happening?
-卡洛斯 -卡门
– Carlos! – Carmen!
马诺洛 你父亲来了
Manolo! Your father is here!
爸爸
Papa?
查卡尔和他的军队已经到圣安吉尔的城门了
Chakal and his men are at the gates of San Angel!
天啊 这也太多牛了吧
Man, this is a whole lot of bull.
玛丽亚·波萨达
Maria Posada
你是否愿意接受杰昆成为你的丈夫
do you take Joaquin to be your husband?
我愿意
Yes.
为了圣安吉尔我愿意
For San Angel, I do.
杰昆
And Joaquin
你是否愿意接受玛丽亚成为你的妻子
do you take Maria to be your wife?

I…
查卡尔来了
Chakal is here!
我的勋章 在另一件衣服上
My medal. It’s on my other suit.
我得走了
I gotta go.
但杰昆是唯一可以打败查卡尔的人
But Joaquin is the only one who can defeat Chakal.
我们可以一起战斗 爸爸
We can fight them together, papa.
站起来 像桑切斯家的人一样作战
Get up and fight like a Sanchez!
妈妈 你怎么来了
Mama? What are you doing here?
胆固醇过高
Cholesterol.
所有人
Everyone!
听好了
Listen up!
我知道你们很害怕 可大家望望四周
I know you’re scared, but look around you.
-知道我看到了什么吗 -不知道
– Do you know what I see? – No.
我看到了愿为故乡而战自豪的人♥民♥
I see proud people ready to fight for their beloved town.
而且我看到你们每个人身上
And I see that inside each
不可估量的力量
of you is a strength that cannot be measured.
没错
Yes
你身上也有 皮皮
even in you, Pepe.
今天这个万灵节将会被永远铭记
This Day of the Dead will never be forgotten!
我们将让查卡尔知道
We will teach Chakal
他来错了地方
that he’s messing with the wrong town.
我以前人的名义发誓
San Angel
圣安吉尔将不会沦陷
I swear by those before us, we will not fall!
今天不会
Not today.
勋章
Medal!
以后也不会
Not ever!
谁愿意随我作战
Now, who’s with me?
你就像是我想要的儿子
You are like the son I never had!
但是要漂亮得多
But much prettier!
查卡尔 你怎么不找个跟你同样块头的打
Hey, Chakal! Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?
因为没人有他个大
Because no one’s that big, man.
你跑哪去了
Where have you been?
谢天谢地你回
Thank goodness you’re…
小兵仔
Hey! Soldier boy.
你把勋章给我

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章蓝色茉莉
下一篇文章捡来的孩子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!