你到底在打什么算盘
What exactly did you have in mind?
看看我们拿什么打赌吧
Let’s check out the menu for the evening.
看看 亲爱的 经典的凡人困境
Look there, my love. Classic mortal dilemma.
两个男孩 好朋友 不相上下
Two boys. Best friends, no less.
他们爱上了同一个姑娘
In love with the same girl.
别害怕 小姐 你的英雄到了
Fear not, senorita. Your hero has arrived!
是吗
Is that so?
你怎么敢打断吉他手的演奏
How dare you interrupt a guitarrista?
这姑娘是我的
The girl is mine.
想都别想
Never!
她是我的
She is mine.
我不属于
I belong…
任何人
to no one.
我觉得我们已经有赌约了
I believe we have our wager.
哪个男孩能娶到她
Which boy will marry her?
好吧
Very well.
我们各选一个自己认为能成功的男孩
We will each choose one of these boys as our champion.
祝他们好运吧
Let’s go wish them luck.
玛丽亚 你不是被禁足了吗
Maria, weren’t you grounded?
都是我爸爸大惊小怪
My father is overreacting.
我怎么知道鸡不喜欢洗澡
How was I supposed to know that chickens don’t like baths?
别担心 他知道今晚真男人会保护你
Don’t worry. He knows a real man is protecting you tonight.
你还差得远
You’re not even close.
但我已经长小胡子了
But I have a moustache.
对啊 跟你奶奶一样
Yeah, just like your grandma.
玛丽亚
Maria.
马诺洛
Manolo!
过来 我的孩子
Come, mi hijo.
你妈妈会为你感到骄傲的
Your mother would be so proud of you.
你觉得妈妈今晚会回来吗
You think she’ll come back tonight?
卡门就在这里
Carmen is here.
但更像是
But it’s more like…
爱你的人陪在身边时的感觉
a warm feeling you get when loved ones are with you.
所有家庭都承受过失去亲人的痛苦
All of these families have lost someone.
但只要我们记得他们
But as long as we remember them…
每年的这个晚上
we can feel their presence with us…
他们就会出现在我们身边
for one night each year.
我只是想再见她一面
I just thought I might see her one more time.
她身上总有一股花的香甜
She always smelled like flowers.
我记得她的歌♥声
I remember her singing.
她是个好女人
She was a good woman, that one.
我非常想念她
I miss her so much.
安静地聆听 你能感受到
Just be still, and you can feel it.
你的母亲在这里 还有我们的祖先们
Your mother is here, along with all our ancestors.
只要我们还记得他们的音容笑貌
As long as we remember them,
他们就还和我们在一起
they are with us.
我们遗忘他们的那一刻
The moment we forget them,
他们就真的消失了
they are truly gone.
我能感受到他们的存在
I can feel them.
好心人
Kind people…
我能吃一口你的面包吗
may I please have a bit of your bread?
我实在是太饿了
I am so hungry.
妈妈肯定想让你把它吃掉
I’m sure mama would want you to have it.
对吧 爸爸
Right, papa?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
作为回报 我要给你一个祝福
In return, you have my blessing.
愿你的心灵永远纯洁勇敢
May your heart be always pure and courageous.
你该说些什么 马诺洛
What do we say, Manolo?
谢谢你夫人 非常感谢
Thank you, senora. Thank you.
马诺洛
Ah, Manolo.
总是无偿地奉献
Always giving away stuff for free.
对吧 爸爸
Right, dad?
杰昆的父亲蒙德拉贡队长
Joaquin’s father, captain Mondragon…
在抵抗可怕的土匪时阵亡了
had passed away fighting the fearsome bandit…
这个土匪叫做查卡尔
known as Chakal.
谁在那
Who’s in there?
年轻的先生 我能吃几口你的面包吗
Young sir, may I please have some of your bread?
我饿的要死了
I’m so hungry.
这块面包是为我父亲准备的
This bread is for my father.
味道非常美味
And it’s delicious.
那你考虑做个交易吗
Well, perhaps you would consider a trade?
一块旧奖章 拜托
An old medal? Please.
这可不是一块普通的旧奖章 孩子
This is no ordinary medal, my boy.
只要你带着它 你就不会受到任何伤害
As long as you wear it, you cannot be hurt.
它还会赋予你无限的勇气
And it will give you immeasurable courage.
真的吗
Really?
成交了
Deal.
但你要把它藏起来
But keep it hidden.
有个土匪头子
There is a bandit king…
会不惜一切代价把奖章抢回去
who would stop at nothing to get it back.
土匪头子
Bandit king?
你是说查卡尔吗
You mean Chakal?
他去哪里了
Where did he go?
那么 如果我选的男孩娶了这个姑娘
So, then, if my boy marries the girl…
那我就能够统治记忆之地了
I will finally rule the land of the remembered.
如果我选的男孩赢了
And if my boy marries the girl, you will…
你就不能再干涉人类事务
you will stop interfering with the affairs of man!
什么
What?
那可不行
I can’t do that!
拜托 这是我唯一的乐趣
Come on. It’s the only fun I ever get!
那我们没法打赌了
Then the bet is off.
好吧 亲爱的
Very well, my dear.
根据古老的条例
By the ancient rules…
赌约开始
The wager is set.
历史上最伟大的赌约要开始了
And, so, the greatest wager in history began.
马诺洛和杰昆 究竟玛丽亚花落谁家
Manolo versus Joaquin for the hand of Maria.
等等 所以上古神选这三个孩子
Wait. So these ancient gods picked three little kids to like…
来代表整个世界
represent the whole world?
-对 很疯狂对吧 -是啊
– Yeah. Pretty crazy, right? – Yeah!
继续讲 女士
Keep going, lady.
你真是太可爱了
You’re so cute.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我眼皮下可不能出这种事
Not on my watch.
我们必须把动物们都放了
We have to free the animals!
快来呀你们俩
Come on, you guys!
我们一起行动
Let’s do this!
-耶 -等等 玛丽亚
– Yeah! – Hold on, Maria.
不要
Don’t!
圣安吉尔的百姓啊 请听我说
People of San angel, please!
我请求你们
I beg you.
革命之后
After the revolution…
我们需要更多志愿者加入这强大的队伍
we need more volunteers to join this mighty brigade!
这支英雄队伍保护我们不受查卡尔伤害
A heroic brigade to protect us from Chakal.
查卡尔来了
Chakal is here!
自♥由♥
Freedom!
玛丽亚 你到底干了什么
Maria, what have you done now?
自♥由♥就在眼前啦
Freedom is coming through!
停下
Stop!
不 不
Oh, no!
天哪
Oh, dear.
绝不后退
No retreat.
绝不投降
No surrender.
他有天赋
He has the gift.
做得好 孩子
Great form, mi hijo.
这才是我儿子
That’s my son!
谢谢你 马诺洛
Thank you, Manolo.
多谢
Gracias.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
你还好吗 先生
You okay, sir?
你救了我的命
You have saved my life.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章蓝色茉莉
下一篇文章捡来的孩子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!