You give me that medal.
快点
Right now!
这一切就为了个愚蠢的勋章吗
All this is about a stupid medal?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
以后再说 玛丽亚 现在该杰昆表演了
Not now, Maria. It’s Joaquin time.
杰昆
Joaquin!
杰昆
Joaquin!
兄弟 咱俩商量一下
Hey, buddy, let’s talk about this.
杰昆
Joaquin!
杰昆
Joaquin?
野兽输了
The beast is out!
该结束这一切了
Time to finish this.
加油
Yeah!
干掉他 干掉他
Finish him! Finish him!
他在干吗
What is he doing?
永远发自内心地演奏
玛丽亚
斗牛 我向你致歉
Toro, I am humbled
因为今晚我明白
For tonight, I understand
你尊贵的血脉本不应用来妆点沙土
Your royal blood was never meant to decorate this sand
你和无数同胞都遭受了巨大的不公
You’ve suffered great injustice so have thousands before you
我向你献上
I offer an apology
迟来的歉意
And one long overdue
我很抱歉
I am sorry
斗牛 我很抱歉
Toro, I am sorry
听我的歌♥
Hear my song
你会明白我的真心
And know I sing the truth
我们虽被训练成为对手
Although we were bred to fight
但我今晚想与你结好
I reach for kindness in your heart tonight
如果你能原谅
And if you can forgive
如果你能原谅
And if you can forgive
爱才得以长存
Love can truly live
如果你能原谅
And if you can forgive
如果你能原谅
And if you can forgive
爱才得以长存
Love can truly live
如果你能原谅
And if you can forgive
如果你能原谅
And if you can forgive

Love
爱才得以长存
Love will truly live
-他成功了 -是 他做到了
– He did it! – Yes, he did.
好吧 我承认他赢了
Yeah. I’ll give him that.
可马诺洛是怎么做到的
But how did Manolo do this?
他可是桑切斯家的后代
He’s a Sanchez.
地狱之神弄错了
Xibalba had been wrong.
马诺洛从未恐惧过斗牛
Manolo’s fear was never bullfighting.
我说过 桑切斯家的男人从不道歉
I told you, a Sanchez man never apologizes.
爸爸 我
Papa, I…
但你刚刚改写了这一点
But you just changed that.
作为父亲 我本应做得更好
I should have been a better father.
我很抱歉
I am very sorry.

No.
你只想做对我最好的事
You only wanted what was best for me.
我很为你骄傲 儿子
I’m so proud of you, son.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, papa.
就在那刻 马诺洛战胜了他最大的恐惧
And at that moment, Manolo conquered his greatest fear
那就是做自己
being himself.
依照古老的法令
In accordance with the ancient rules
我们赋予你生命
we give you life.
在上边小心 孩子
Be careful up there, Mijo.
求求你 查卡尔
Please, Chakal
别伤害他们
just don’t hurt them.
太好了
Yes.
太好了
Yes!
勋章是我的了
The medal is mine!
什么
What?
马诺洛
Manolo?
帮我拿一下 朋友
Hold this for me, amigo.
我父亲告诉我你讨厌斗牛士
So, my father tells me you hate bullfighters.
我讨厌所有人
I hate everybody.
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah, mang.
好吧 开始
Okay. Let’s do this.
就你一个 你有军队吗
You and what army?
今天是万灵节 马诺洛
It’s the Day of the Dead, Manolo.
在属于我们的这一天 我们有变通的
And on our day, we have a certain amount of…
余地
Leeway.
祝你好运
Good luck!
谢谢
Thank you!
绝不后退
No retreat.
绝不投降
No surrender!
他现在要上了
He gonna do it now!
我们应该让那家伙加入乐队
We should get that guy for the band.
到你了
Now, is your turn!
好吧 我唱歌♥也不错
Okay, I sing good, too.
我说 我觉得你很帅 喜欢你的头发
I was like, “I think you look good. I like your hair.”
他说 我喜欢你的秀发
And he was like, “I like your hair.”
你穿着我的靴子吗
Are you wearing my boots?
我穿比较好看
They look better on me.
过来 小情人
Come here, lover boy!
勋章
Medal!
谢谢
Thank you
抱紧我
Hold me!
查卡尔
Chakal!
我们找到勋章了
We found the medal!
同志们
My comrades.
上啊
Unleash the fury!
我玩够了
I’m done playing!
我搞得定 我搞得定
I got it. I got this.
不 不 不 我来
No, no, no! I got this!
我没告诉过你们我还学过功夫吗
Did I tell you I also studied kung fu?
-够了 -小心
– Enough! – Look out!
放开我
Let go of me!
把勋章给我 不然你们的女人就死定了
Get me my medal, or your woman will pay!
死男人 都一个样
Men. Typical!
去拿勋章
Go find the medal.
可是玛丽亚
But Maria…
去找勋章
Find the medal.
这里交给我
I’ll handle this.
知道了 杰昆
Got it. Joaquin!
我来救你 小桑切斯
I save you, little Sanchez!
祝你好运 马诺洛
Good luck, Manolo!
给他点颜色看看 孙儿
Kick his butt, grandson.
你想去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
我得上去
I have to get up there!
我说的没错
I was right!
你成为了历史上最伟大的桑切斯
You have become the greatest Sanchez ever!
赏脸和我跳支舞吗 小姐
Care to dance, Senorita?
我早就等你这句了
I thought you’d never ask.
不错嘛 吉他手
Pretty good, guitarrista.
到你了
Now it’s your turn!
小心 修女们
Watch out, sisters!
照顾好自己
Save yourselves!
玛丽亚
Hi, Maria!
我要跟这个镇子同归于尽
I’m taking this whole town with me!
我不再活在你的阴影下了 父亲
No more shadows, dad.
绝不撤退
No retreat?
绝不投降
No surrender.
-马诺洛 柱子 -交给我了
– Manolo, the column! – I got it.
不 不
No. No!
要永远为正义而战
Don’t stop fighting for what’s right.
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
马诺洛
Manolo!
再见了 兄弟

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章蓝色茉莉
下一篇文章捡来的孩子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!