你能怎样
What are you gonna do?
唱歌♥歌♥ 我好怕怕
La musica! I’m so scared!
我要教教你什么叫礼貌
I’m gonna teach you some manners.
杰昆
Joaquin!
我说过我还学了剑术吗
Did I mention I also studied fencing?
很好 我们回头再算账
Fine. We’ll settle this later.
随时随地奉陪
Any time. Any place.
拜托你们了
Really, guys?

No!
别走 杰昆
Don’t go, Joaquin!
万一强盗入侵怎么办
What if the bandidos come?
强盗来了
The bandidos are coming!
杰昆走了
And Joaquin is gone!
一切都完了
All is lost
在全能的查卡尔军前恐惧地颤抖吧
Tremble in fear before the might of Chakal’s army!
妇女儿童 快躲进教堂
Women and children, go to the church!
同志们 我们要把查卡尔强盗一伙赶出去
Men, we are going to drive Chakal’s bandits off!
谁和我并肩作战
Who is with me?
这可不妙
This is not good.
你们这些懦夫听好了
Listen up, you cowards!
这是查卡尔的命令
These are Chakal’s demands!
交出你们的鸡
“Hand over your chickens…

“Monies…
培根
Bacon
瓶子
“Jars…
润须腊
Mustache wax.”
这词像果冻 但应该是珠宝
This looks like “Jelly” but I think it’s “Jewelry.”
对 珠宝
Yeah, jewelry.
如果你们把这些全上交
Anyways, if you give all this to us…
也许我们不会让你们小镇
Then maybe we won’t burn…
付之一炬
your town down.
你们想毁掉小镇
You want the town?
先过我这关
You’re gonna have to go through me!
丑货
Hey, ugly!
你怎么不挑战真汉子
Why don’t you fight a real man?
一个胡子很美的真汉子
With a really awesome mustache!
杰昆
Joaquin!
你在这里实在是太好了
Thank goodness you are here!
来 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
这个 还有这个
And this. And this.
如果太重你可以递给玛丽亚
And if that’s too heavy, maybe you can just hand it to Maria.
我是杰昆·蒙德拉贡队长之子
My name is Joaquin, son of Captain Mondragon!
今夜 圣安吉尔镇
Tonight, the town of San Angel…
由我来守护
is under my protection.
准备做我手下败将吧
Prepare to be beaten.
抓住他 布罗姆
Get him, Plomo!
杰昆
Joaquin!
杰昆
Joaquin!
谁还想看好戏
Who wants some more?
抓住他
Get him!
嗨 小妞
Hey, girl.
你这疯子
You goofball.
好吧 一点都不疼
All right, that’s just not hurting at all.
美丽的英雄
The beautiful hero!
他戴着永生勋章
He has the medal of everlasting life!
杰昆
Joaquin!
撤退
Retreat!
永远不要回来
And don’t ever come back!
对 赶快逃走吧
Yeah! You better run away!
太棒了
That was incredible.
你真是一个英雄
Yeah, you really are a hero.
也许现在…
Perhaps now…
我们能继续刚才的对话
we possibly could continue our conversation,
波萨达小姐
senorita Posada?
玛丽亚 以小镇为重
Maria, please, do it for the town.
没有杰昆
Without Joaquin…
我们一定会任凭查卡尔摆布
We are at the mercy of Chakal.
你能和我讲讲这些勋章的故事吗
So, why don’t you tell me about some of your medals?
这个是奖励我
Well, I got this one
用一只手接生婴儿…
for delivering a baby with one hand…
再用另一只手与熊博斗
while arm wrestling a bear with the other.
这真不算什么
That’s nothing, really.
她当然会选择杰昆
Duh. Of course she’s gonna go with Joaquin.
你看到那胡子了吗
And did you see that mustache?
你是疯了吗
Are you crazy?
玛丽亚这么做全为了保护小镇
Maria is doing this to protect the town.
-以责任为重 -是的
– Putting her duty before her heart. – Yes.
对人类而言 人生有时很艰难
Life can be really tough for the living.
在斗牛场内外都失败
Failing in and out of the ring.
桑切斯家族上下一定对你…
The whole Sanchez family would be so…
失望至极
disappointed in you.
请不要这么说
Please, don’t say that.
你爱玛丽亚吗
Listen. You love Maria?
那就像男人一样为她而战
Then fight for her, like a man!
太迟了 杰昆已经向她求婚了
It’s too late. Joaquin proposed to her already.
-那才像个男人 -闭嘴 卡洛斯
– Now, that’s a real man. – Quiet, Carlos!
马诺洛…
Manolo…
如果玛丽亚还没对杰昆说愿意
If Maria didn’t say yes to Joaquin…
那么她就是不愿意
Then she said no.
那你打算怎么做呢 孩子
So, what are you gonna do about it, son?
从地狱之神处盗走魔法勋章后
After stealing Xibalba’s magic medal in a battle…
查卡尔从此成了强盗之王
Chakal had risen to become the king of the bandits.
后来地狱之神又把勋章偷回去
But when Xibalba stole it back,
查卡尔便一蹶不振
Chakal had come undone.
我们找到勋章了
We found the medal!
永生勋章
The medal of everlasting life!
它在圣安吉尔镇
It’s in the town of San Angel.
-你确定吗 -我发誓 我发誓
– Are you certain? – I swear! I swear!
一个美丽的英雄戴着它来保护小镇
A beautiful hero wears it to protect the town!
跟那个一模一样
It looked just like that.
召集我的手下
Gather my men.
我们向圣安吉尔进攻
We ride for San Angel.
勋章 你终于要回到我手里
You’ve come back to me, medal.
这是奖励我从火中救出几个孤儿后
I got this one for saving some orphans from a fire…
再回去取他们的摇篮
And then going back in for their cribs,
再回去取他们的玩具
and then going back in for their toys.
有一次我还救了一只小狗
And then I also saved a little
它的爪子被荆棘扎伤
puppy one time that had a little thorn in its paw.
这是奖励我获得最多勋章
And this medal is for having the most medals.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
谢谢你说了那么多关于你的事
Thank you for this most informative talk about you.
玛丽亚 我有礼物给你
I have something for you, Maria.
你实在是太客气
That is so nice of–
我简直无言以对
I’m speechless.
我懂 我早就习惯了
I know. Right? I get that a lot.
晚安 杰昆
Good night, Joaquin.
等等 玛丽亚
Wait. Maria.
怎么了
Yes?
我的帽子
My bonnet.
这些年你一直留着它吗
You kept it all this time?
这是我前进的动力
It’s… Well, it’s what’s kept me going.
我的求婚 你至少考虑一下好吗
About my proposal, will you at least just think about it?
晚安 杰昆
Good night, Joaquin.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
杰昆 你太棒了
Joaquin, you’re awesome!
太好了
Yes!
破晓时在桥上等我
Meet me at the bridge at dawn.
不行 我爸爸不会
I can’t. My father won’t…
玛丽亚 我求你了
please, Maria. I beg you.
如果她独自赴约
If she meets him alone…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章蓝色茉莉
下一篇文章捡来的孩子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!