书籍 艺术还有美好
Books, art, wonderfulness.
听起来你学到了不少东西啊 玛丽亚
You sound like you’ve learned so much, Maria.
我相信有一天
I’m sure one day…
你将会让一个男人非常非常非常高兴
You are going to make a man very, very, very happy.
而我希望 那个男人的胡子和勋章
And I hope that man’s mustache, or his medals…
也会让你非常非常非常高兴
makes you very, very, very, very happy.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
是的
Well, yes.
每个胡子漂亮的男人背后都有个漂亮女人
Behind every man with an amazing mustache is a beautiful woman.
是吗
Oh, yes.
而我会洗衣做饭伺候他
And I’ll cook and clean for him…
对他百依百顺唯命是从
and be at his Beck and call.
听起来真棒 听起来真棒
That sounds so good. That just sounds so good.
你听起来 你真美
And you sound… You’re just so pretty.
你开玩笑啊
Are you kidding me?
糟了
Oh, boy.
你就是这么看待女人的吗
Is that how you see a woman?
我们就是用来取悦男人的吗
We’re only here to make men happy?
没错
Yeah.
我不知道
So, I don’t know.
我想我是没胃口了
I believe I have lost my appetite.
不不 请坐请坐 不用起身
No, please, please, stay seated.
请允许我失陪了 我要去看看猪猪
Now, if you will just excuse me, I must go check on Chuy.
它是我养的小猪
That’s my pig.
我得和文明的人待一会儿
I need to spend time with someone civilized.
你可是挑了个不好惹的主哦
You’ve picked yourself a feisty one.
棒 杰昆 真有趣
Good one, Joaquin! Very witty.
我简直不敢相信将军邀请了整个小镇
I can’t believe the general invited the whole town!
却唯独没有你 马诺洛
Except for you, Manolo.
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, bro.
他连我们都邀请了
He even invited us.
而且他其实很讨厌我们
And he hates us.
没希望了 我把她输给了杰昆
It’s hopeless. I’ve lost her to Joaquin.
我们需要的只是演奏一首合适的曲子
Okay, listen. All we got to do is play the right song…
相信我
And trust me,
四小节音乐什么问题都能解决
everything will turn around in the space of four bars.
四节酒馆早去过啦
We’ve already been to Four Bars!
两次啦
Twice!
等等 我知道该唱哪首了
Hold it. I know exactly what to play.
它得浪漫
It has to be romantic…
古典
and classy…
还要庄严高贵
but with tons of dignity.
你 拥有我想要的一切
You, you got what I need
但你却说他不过是个朋友
But you say he’s just a friend
你说他不过是个朋友
But you say he’s just a friend
哦 宝贝 你
Oh, baby, you…
真是打动了她的芳心啊
Wow, that totally captivated her.
我不懂 这首歌♥屡试不爽的
I don’t get it. That one always works.
连我老婆都会中招
Even on my wife.
等等 你都有老婆啦
Wait. You’re married?
我知道了 跟着我的节奏来
I got it! Follow my lead.
如果你想要我 觉得我性感无比
If you want my body and you think I’m sexy
妈妈咪呀 只要告诉我
Mami vamos, let me know
真浪漫 皮皮
Very romantic, pepe.
我没招儿了 哥们
That’s all I got, man.
好 该我了
Okay, my turn!
一 二 一二三四
One, two, one, two, tres, cuatro!
那姑娘跟你不是一路人 哥们
That girl is way out of your league, bro.
我们去吃东西吧
Hey, let’s eat!
我太爱你
I love you too much
如果不能得到你的爱我简直无法生活
To live without you loving me back
我太爱你
I love you too much
天地可鉴
Heaven’s my witness
这份真爱
And this is a fact
每每唱起这首歌♥
I know I belong
我便找到了归宿
When I sing this song
我们拥有平凡之上的爱情
There’s love above love and it’s ours
因为我真的好爱你
’cause I love you too much
你的触摸是我生命的意义
I live for your touch
每夜我都在低吟你的名字
I whisper your name night after night
我好爱你
I love you too much
我心中只有一个感觉 它一定没错
There’s only one feeling and I know it’s right
每每唱起这首歌♥
I know I belong
我便找到了归宿
When I sing this song
我们拥有平凡之上的爱情
There’s love above love and it’s ours
因为我太爱你
’cause I love you too much
夜空知道我祈求的永远是你的名字
Heaven knows your name I’ve been praying
求你来到我的身边
To have you come here by my side
没有你我已不再完整
Without you a part of me’s missing
为了得到你我会努力战斗
Just to make you my own I will fight
我好爱你
I love you too much
我好爱你
I love you too much
这份真爱 天地可鉴
Heaven’s my witness and this is a fact
你深印在我的灵魂里
You live in my soul
你的心是我的唯一愿望
Your heart is my goal
我拥有平凡之上的爱
There’s love above love
因为我爱你
And it’s mine ’cause I love you
你拥有平凡之上的爱因为我爱着你
There’s love above love and it’s yours ’cause I love you
我们能拥有平凡之上的爱
There’s love above love and it’s ours
只要你也如此爱我
If you love me as much
你真以为有那么简单吗
Did you think it was gonna be that easy?
我真那么想过
I kind of did.
马诺洛
Manolo!
等等 我这就来
Hold on, I’m coming.
杰昆
Joaquin.
-你在做什么 -玛丽亚…
– What are you doing? – Maria…
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
放心 你父亲已经替你答应了
Don’t worry, your father already said you could.
他 什么
He did– what?
还有谁能抵御查卡尔的入侵
Who else could protect us from Chakal?
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
等等
Wait a sec.
他也求婚了吗
Did he propose, too?
没有
No.
你打算求婚吗
Were you going to?
什么
What?
是我先求婚的
Well, I proposed first.
你到一边去斗个牛什么的吧
So, go fight a bull or something.
你们两个真是傻瓜
You two are acting like fools!
等等 我也是吗
Wait, me too?
你好强壮 杰昆
You’re so strong, Joaquin.
谢谢 我经常健身
Thanks, I work out a lot.
我爱你 你是知道的
I love you, you know that.
但你连一头牛都杀不死
But how are you going to protect Maria
还怎么去保护玛丽亚
if you can’t even finish a bull?
说得好 杰昆
Good one, Joaquin!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你永远无法成为你♥爸♥那样的大英雄
Well, you will never be as great a hero as your father!
这话有点伤人
Now, that’s just uncalled for.
你最好不要用手指我的脸
You better get your finger out of my face.
别指着我
You don’t point at me!
我指人最厉害了
I’m the best pointer you’ve ever seen!
太白♥痴♥ 太幼稚了
That’s so stupid, so childish.
杰昆
Joaquin!
决斗吧 兄弟
Come at me, bro!
马诺洛
Manolo!
怎么了
What?
你想要班卓琴吗
You wanted a banjo?
看看他 拿着把吉他
Look at him! He got his guitar.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章蓝色茉莉
下一篇文章捡来的孩子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!