那种不算
That did no count.
不 杀掉斗牛是错的
No. Killing the bull is wrong.
又来了
Here we go again.
现在的孩子啊 留着长头发
Kids today, with their long hair
满嘴不要杀戮的鬼话
and their no killing stuff.
我要走了
I’m out of here.
你难道不爱你的家人了吗
Don’t you love your family?
那就去杀死那头斗牛吧 孩子
Then go get that bull, mijo.
不要让家族蒙羞
Don’t dishonor our name.
做个真正的桑切斯
Just be a Sanchez!
小子
Mijo…
他下不了手的
He no gonna do it.
马诺洛
Hey, Manolo!
绝不后退
No retreat.
绝不投降
No surrender.
圣安吉尔的英雄回来了
The hero of San Angel returns!
拜托
Oh, come on.
你不会以为我会错过
You didn’t think I was gonna
你的第一场斗牛会吧
miss your first little bullfight, did you?
而且玛丽亚也来了
And Maria’s here, too!
你看到她了吗
Have you seen her?
我都等不及给她看这些了
I cannot wait to show her these babies.
所以她回来是为了看你吗
So, she’s back only to see you?
拜托 不是…
Come on. That’s not…
你有你的勋章 我有我的斗牛场
You have your medals, but I have the bullring.
我们看看玛丽亚更喜欢谁
We’ll see which Maria prefers.
至少你终于开始认真对待斗牛了
It’s a good thing you’re finally taking bullfighting seriously.
你该好好见识一下我在斗牛场的表现
You should see me in the bullring.
那才是我展现实力的地方呢
That’s where I really do my thing now.
一个真正的桑切斯家男人
A true Sanchez man.
我们可真是背负着不小的期望呢 兄弟
Those are some big shadows we live under, huh, buddy?
可不是
Huge.
哥们 祝最好的那个赢得玛丽亚
Hey, brother, may the best man win Maria.
杰昆
Joaquin!
为了欢庆玛丽亚从欧洲归来
In honor of Maria’s return from Europe…
小镇迎来了它最高贵的儿子罕见的造访
The town received a rare visit from its most noble son…
他是一位被受勋过的英雄
who was now a decorated hero.
听说杰昆奔走
They say Joaquin goes from town to town
在小镇间为民除害
saving them from bandits!
真棒
Yes!
那才是我的孩子
That’s my boy.
午安 我的将军
Afternoon, my general.
您的胡子真漂亮
That is a mighty moustache you have.
不出所料
As expected…
小镇上的每个人
Everyone in town was
都在好奇小玛丽亚现在的模样
curious to see how the young Maria had grown.
小镇之珠回来啦
The jewel of the town has returned.
她还要来孤儿院帮忙呢
And she’s going to be helping at the orphanage.
我听说她还读书呢 说是为了好玩
And I hear she reads books, like, for fun.
不会吧
No way!
波萨达小姐
Senorita Posada.
你好 杰昆
Hola, Joaquin.
真的很高兴见到你
It’s really nice to see you.
她美的好自然
And she’s so natural!
怎么啦
What?
听说马诺洛
And they say Manolo…
也许是桑切斯家族史上最伟大的一位呢
might be the greatest Sanchez ever!
太棒了
Yeah!
这才是我的孩子
That’s my boy!
怎么啦
What?
我想要将这场斗牛
I would like to dedicate this corrida…
献给玛丽亚·波萨达小姐
to miss Maria Posada.
欢迎回家 小姐
Welcome home, senorita.
我对死亡过敏
I’m allergic to dying!
尤其是脸
Especially in the face!
这才像桑切斯家人
Now, that’s a Sanchez!
马诺洛
Manolo!
哇哦
Wow.
这才是我儿子
That’s my son!
马诺洛 马诺洛
Manolo! Manolo!
动手吧 小子
Come on, mijo.
为了我
For me.
为了家族 做个真正的桑切斯
For our family. Be a Sanchez!

No.
杀死斗牛是错误的
Killing the bull is wrong!
看到吧
See?
我说了他下不了手的
I told you he no do it.
精彩
Bravo!
精彩
Bravo!
我们没必要杀死斗牛
We don’t have to kill the bull!
哦 不 马诺洛
Oh, no. Manolo.
再见 玛丽亚
Adios, Maria.
马诺洛
Manolo.
马诺洛 给我起来
Manolo. Get up!
对不起 爸爸
I’m sorry, papa.
道歉只会更糟
Do not make it worse by apologizing!
桑切斯家的男人不道歉 绝不
A Sanchez man never apologizes! Never!
绝不
Ever.
如果当斗牛士
If being a bullfighter means…
就必须杀死斗牛
killing the bull…
那我不要当斗牛士
Well, then, I’m no bullfighter.
不 你也不是个桑切斯家族的人
No. You are no Sanchez.
胜利
Victory!
那可怜的孩子绝无胜算的 亲爱的
That poor kid never had a chance, my dear.
不过已经很不错了
Good game, though.
还没完呢
It’s not over.
玛丽亚
Ay, Maria.
以前你在时
When you were here before
我无法直视你的双眼
couldn’t look you in the eye
你就像个天使
You’re just like an angel.
你的肌肤让我想哭
Your skin makes me cry.
但我简直卑微
But I’m a creep.
格格不入
I’m a weirdo.
为什么要在这里
What am I doing here.
我并不属于这里
I don’t belong here.
我并不属于
I don’t belong.
马诺洛
Manolo.
玛丽亚
Maria!
怎么回事
What just happened?
你不了解女人 亲爱的
You don’t know women, my love.
那晚 波萨达将军
That night, General Posada
举办了一场盛大的晚宴庆祝玛丽亚的归来
threw a grand party to welcome Maria back.
但是其实 他还有更长远的计划
But, you see, he had bigger plans.
敬杰昆
To Joaquin!
一位伟大的英雄
A great hero!
真可惜你只回镇上几天
Too bad you’re just in town for a few days.
要是有什么能留住你就好了
If only there were something that would make you stay…
比如一个特别的姑娘
Like a special girl.
对吧 玛丽亚
Eh, Maria?
爸爸
Papa!
怎么啦 我说什么了
What? What I say?
我父亲也真是
Oh, my father.
再见到你真好 杰昆
It’s so wonderful to see you again, Joaquin.
瞧瞧你的胡子 还有这么多勋章
Look at that mustache. And all those medals.
这个是什么勋章
What’s this one for?
没没没没什么
Nothing! Nothing, nothing.
什么 我不是
What? I didn’t…
不如你跟我讲讲欧洲的事吧
Why don’t you tell me a little more about Europa?
我太爱那里了
I loved it.
那些美丽的音乐 艺术和书籍 太美了
Such beautiful music and art and books. It was wonderful.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章蓝色茉莉
下一篇文章捡来的孩子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!