对不起 丘乔表弟
Sorry, cousin Chucho.
欢迎回家 孩子
Welcome home, mijo.
你母亲见到你一定会很高兴
Your mother will be very happy to see you.
妈妈
Mama?
马诺洛
Manolo.
妈妈
Mama.
马诺洛
Manolo!
我好想你
I missed you so much.
孩子 我的心仿佛缺了一角
Ay, mijo, it’s been like a hole in my heart.
我一直在等你
I’ve waited so long for you.
但等得不够久
But not long enough!
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
我是来跟我今生挚爱相聚的
I’m here to be reunited with the love of my life.
你会喜欢玛丽亚 妈妈
You’re going to love Maria, mama.
当然了
I’m sure I will.
马诺洛 你跟你♥爸♥长得一模一样
Manolo, you look just like your father.
真帅
So handsome, you turned out.
我还如你所愿 成了一名斗牛士
And I became a bullfighter, just like you wanted.
什么如我愿 你疯了吗
Me? Are you crazy?
见过祖先们 你还不明白吗
Haven’t you learned anything from your family’s history?
什么 但是爸爸说
What? But dad said that…
那个卡洛斯
That Carlos.
等他下来的时候
Wait until he gets down here.
快过来 儿子
Now, come on, mijo!
大家伙 这是我儿子 马诺洛
Everyone, this is my son, Manolo!
这是你艾德丽塔家的表姐们
And these are your Adelita cousins.
1910年至1920年墨西哥资产阶级革命
他们参加了革命
They fought in the revolution.
而且我们赢了
And we won.
不会吧
No way!
你好 表弟
Hey, primo.
跟整个桑切斯家族在一起
Being with the whole Sanchez family…
还有你 妈妈
And you, mama.
这是难以置信
This is incredible.
这是死亡女神的城♥堡♥
This is La Muerte’s castle.
我没看见
I don’t see it.
粗人一个
Savage.
来 她会帮你找到我的新儿媳妇的
Come, she will help you find my new daughter-in-law.
太美了
It’s so pretty!
这才是城♥堡♥
Now, this is a castle!
我们一直都是死亡女神的最爱
We were always La Muerte’s favorites.
你知道斗牛士是怎么挑逗死神的吧
You know how bullfighters flirt with death, eh?
所以你们家才这么多人在这里
And that’s why there are so many of you down here.
死亡女神要为大家办一个盛大的亡灵节
La Muerte’s throwing a big day of the dead fiesta for everyone!
粗人
Savage.
问她吧 孩子
Ask her, mijo.
女士 能请您帮我找到玛丽亚·波萨达
My lady, could you help me find Maria Posada?
这没人帮得了你 斗牛士
No one here can help you, bullfighter.
记忆之地有了新的统治者
The land of the remembered has a new ruler!
你问谁 小老弟
Who, you ask? Lil’ old me.
又是你
You again?
但是死亡女神绝不会把领地交给你的
But La Muerte would never hand her domain over to you.
她打赌输了
She lost a bet.
那倒有可能
Ah. She would do that.
这片土地终于属于我了
This land is finally mine!
都得感谢你 马诺洛
All thanks to you, Manolo.
什么
What?
死亡女神打赌玛丽亚会嫁给你
La Muerte bet that Maria would marry you.
我赌玛丽亚会嫁给杰昆
I bet that Maria would marry Joaquin.
而既然你不在人世了
And since you’re not around anymore…
就算为了保护她心爱的小镇
Maria is going to marry Joaquin just to,
玛丽亚也会嫁给杰昆的
you know, protect her beloved town.
所以我赢了
So, I win.
不 可是玛丽亚死了
No, but Maria passed away.
我亲眼所见
I saw her.

Oh, no.
没错
Oh, yes.
孩子 怎么了
Mijo, what is it?
被蛇咬一口只会让她昏睡
One snake bite merely put her in a trance.
我的冠军不费吹灰之力
My champion easily woke…
就能唤醒睡美人
The sleeping beauty.
我的天 这是奇迹
Oh, my goodness. It’s a miracle!
谢谢
Thank you
我…我还
I’m… I’m…
活着
Alive.
干杯
Cheers.
一口吗 你的蛇
One bite? Your snake!
他咬了我两口
It bit me twice!
你作弊
You cheated!
你会为此付出代价的
You will pay for this!
我活这么久 世间没谁
In all my years, no one, in any realm…
跟我这么说话
Has ever talked to me like that…
还能活着的
And survived.
那我问你
So, I ask you…
你在威胁我吗 小子
Are you threatening me, boy?
我要向死亡女神揭发你
I will expose you to La Muerte.
之后你我再做了断
And then you and me can settle things!
你不可能在她的新领地再见到她的
You’ll never reach her in her new realm.
我最知道 我在那不知烂了多久
I should know. I rotted there for eons.
先失陪一下 我还要策划个婚礼
Now, if you’d all excuse me, I have a wedding to plan.
再见
Ciao!
马诺洛·桑切斯
怎么回事
What happened?
等等 马诺洛哪去了
Wait, where’s Manolo?
抱歉 玛丽亚
I’m sorry, Maria.
马诺洛
Manolo…
马诺洛去世了
Manolo passed away.
不 不可能
No. It can’t be.
抱歉 亲爱的
I’m sorry, dear.
玛丽亚 我们都为马诺洛的死难过
Maria, we are all sorry Manolo is gone…
但杰昆刚刚救了你
But Joaquin just saved your life.
瞧见了吗 他会一直保护你
You see? He will always protect you.
将军 现在不是时候
General, this is not the time.
求你了 看在大家的份上 女儿
Please, for everyone’s sake, mija.
留下他
Make him stay.
我嫁给你的话 你会留在圣安吉尔吗
Will you stay in San Angel if I marry you?
会 但你不必
Yes, but you don’t…
我接受杰昆的求婚
I accept Joaquin’s proposal.
年轻的爱侣
Ah, young love.
我得找到死亡女神 拜托
I have to find La Muerte! Please.
请帮帮我
Please, help me.
孩子 跟我们一起留在这
Mijo, stay here with us.
无忧无虑
No more worries.
天天都是壮丽的节日
Epic fiestas every day.
和整个桑切斯家族一起
With the whole Sanchez family.
还有吃不完的油炸饼
And all-you-can-eat churros.
谢谢大家 但是不行
Thank you, guys. But, no.
我要跟玛丽亚在一起
I need to be with Maria.
这是我唯一想要的
It’s all I ever wanted.
马诺洛怎么才能回去呢
How’s Manolo gonna get back?
他被永远困在那了
He’s stuck there forever!
而玛丽亚要嫁给杰昆
And Maria is gonna marry Joaquin!
好吧 想我继续讲吗
All right, do you want me to continue?
那么有件事是肯定的
So, one thing was for sure…
马诺洛需要得到家人的帮助
Manolo needed help from his family.
如果死亡女神在地狱之神待过的地方
If La Muerte is where Xibalba rotted away…
那她就是在遗忘之地
Then she’s in the land of the forgotten.
-不不不 -你闭嘴
– No, no, no. – Quiet, you!
马诺洛 去遗忘之地只有一条路
Manolo, there’s only one way to get to the land of the forgotten.
通过灵魂之洞
Through the cave of souls
去那里是死路一条
Going there would be certain doom!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章蓝色茉莉
下一篇文章捡来的孩子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!