今天是个去死的好天
It’s a good day for doom.
他是桑切斯家的好儿子 我跟你说
He’s a Sanchez, I tell you!
桑切斯家的好儿子
A Sanchez!
这不可能
This is impossible!
祝你好运 小桑切斯
Hey! Good luck, little Sanchez!
传说中的灵魂之洞
The legendary cave of souls…
据说坐落在记忆之地的边缘
Was rumored to be at the edge of the land of the remembered.
曾有许多人试图去那 但没有人回来过
Now, many had tried to reach it, but none had ever returned.
至少没有完整地回来的
At least, not in one piece.
单是看着它都觉得疼
Caramba, it hurts just looking at it.
怎么就不能是灵魂电梯呢
Why couldn’t this be the elevator of souls?
我关节炎犯了 疼死我了
My arthritis is killing me!
我们到了没
Are we there yet?
我们到了 孩子
We made it, mijo.
快来 你们等什么呢
Come on! What are you guys waiting for?
你没资格
You are not worthy!
我的关节炎好了
Hey! My arthritis is gone!
爷爷
Grandpa!
妈妈
Mama!
马诺洛
Manolo!
面对迷宫
Face the labyrinth…
赢取被审判的权利
And earn the right to be judged.
我看不见他了 把我扔上去
I can’t see him! Lift me up!
我看见他了
I see him!
他去哪了
Where did he go?
什么 发生什么了
What? What’s happening?
没事的 亲爱的 他没事的
It’s okay, honey. He’s totally okay.
为你的生命 赶紧跑
Run for your life!
那可真美
That was so beautiful.
你赢得了
You have earned…
被审判的权利
The right to be judged.
但注意了
But be warned.
从来没人能通过审判
No mortal has ever passed.
为了玛丽亚
For Maria.
马诺洛
Manolo!
马诺洛·桑切斯
Manolo Sanchez…
你的心灵纯洁而勇敢
Your heart is pure and courageous.
你们可以进入了
You and yours may enter.
孩子 别再这么做了
Hey, mijo. Don’t do that again!
这里是灵魂之洞吗
This is the cave of souls?
爷爷
Grandpa! Show some respect.

That…
真是
Was…
帅呆了 哥们
Awesome, man!
那些大卵石就像这样
Look, the giant boulders were like…
到处乱撞 而你就
“Boom, boom, boom!” And then, you were, like…
然后石洞守卫进来就说
And then, the cave guardian came in, and he was like…
我要用这把巨剑审判你
“I’m going to judge you with this giant sword.”
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me? Sir!
然后你
And then, you…
你过关了
You got through.
我得找到死亡女神
I have to find La Muerte.
死亡女神
La Muerte?
抱歉 你错过她了 马诺洛
Sorry, you missed her, Manolo.
等等 你认识我吗
Wait! You know me?
对呀 小伙子 我们认识每个人
Yeah, man. We know everybody.
我们认识路易斯·卡门和胶泥
We know Luis, Carmen, and puddle.
你好吗 胶泥
How are you doing, puddle?
胶泥 你好
Hello, puddle.
全都记载在生命之书里
It’s all here in the book of life.
等等 我失礼了
Wait, where are my manners?
大家请进
Come on in, y’all!
马诺洛和他的家人是
Manolo and his family were
第一群见到连接各个领地的
the first to ever see the magic waterfalls…
魔法瀑布的人
That linked all the realms.
欢迎光临灵魂之洞
Welcome to the cave of souls!
这才是灵魂之洞嘛
Now, this is a cave!
看到这些蜡烛了吗
You see all these candles?
每支蜡烛都是一个生命
Each one is a life.
我是你们卑下 但是极度英俊的
And I’m your humble, yet strikingly handsome…
蜡烛匠
Candle maker!
我没明白
I don’t get it.
等等 那些不是我♥干♥的 我要干的是这些
Wait! I didn’t do the thing. I got to do the thing.
瞧着
Watch this.
很惊艳吧
Amazing, huh?
这是我们的工作
This is our work!
我们就是做这个的
This is what we do!
看 那些是你们的小镇
Look! That group, that’s your town.
那是玛丽亚
And there, that’s Maria.
而她旁边的是马诺洛
And next to her, Manolo.
一支闪耀着生命之火 另一支
One aflame with life, the other…
完蛋了
Kaput.
要知道
You see…
只要有活着的人记得你
As long as someone alive remembers you…
你就能存在在记忆之地
You get to live in the land of the remembered.
-我的上帝啊 -什么
– Santa Gordita! -What is it?
查卡尔的军队在靠近
Chakal is on the march.
他的到来会终结你们的小镇
With him comes the end of your town.
就不会有人再记得你们
And there will be no one left to remember you.
我们都会被遗忘
We would all be forgotten.
拜托 蜡烛匠
Please, candle maker.
拜托 帮我回去
Come on, help me go back.
我不能那么做 马诺洛
I can’t do that, Manolo.
我的老天
Santa Chihuahua!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你们看 生命之书♥记♥载着每个人的故事
Look, guys, the book of life. It holds everyone’s story.
但是记载马诺洛的
But the pages on Manolo’s life…
是空白页
They’re blank!
你的生命不是既定的故事
You didn’t live the life that was written for you.
你在编写自己的故事
You are writing your own story!
那是好事吗
That’s good?
所以你会帮我找死亡女神吗
So this means you’ll help me find La Muerte?
我不该介入的
Well, I’m not supposed to interfere,
但也许我可以通融一下
but I may be able to bend the rules.
就一小下
Just a little.
毕竟今天是万灵节嘛
After all, it is the day of the dead.
对吧 书书
Right, book?
我们快来吧
Come on, let’s do this.
我带你们去死亡女神那
I’ll take you to La Muerte.
-我自己去 -自己去
– I’m going alone. – Alone?
-先等一下 -好吧
– Hold on, now. – Fine.
我也自己去
I’m going alone, too…
我能插一句吗
Can I get a word in?
跟你一起
right next to you.
-其实 -我们该走了
– Actually… – We should go.
我们 不 这对女士来说太危险了
“We”? No! It’s much too dangerous for a lady!
-绝不后退 -等一下
– No retreat! – Hold on!
绝不投降
No surrender!
我试过警告他们的
I tried to warn them.
我马上就后悔了
I immediately regret this decision!
你确定我们来对地方了吗
Are you sure we’re in the right place?
你们桑切斯家的人
You sanchezes need to look
该在跳进魔法瀑布前看清楚
before you go jumping into magic waterfalls.
要是跳错了怎么办
What if you jump into the wrong one?
你们可能会跳到提华纳去
You might end up in Tijuana.
墨西哥西北边境与美国接壤的城市
我觉得我就是死在这里
I think I died there.
欢迎光临遗忘之地
Welcome to the land of the forgotten.
悲伤吧
Sad, huh?
你们这些可怜的小东西
You poor things.
不快点的话 我们也会变成这样

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章蓝色茉莉
下一篇文章捡来的孩子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!