我晓得的
I know that.
我知道你因为失去胎儿而怪我
I know you blame me for losing the baby.
我知道那对你有何意义
I know what that meant to you.
我会补偿你的 凯
I’ll make it up to you, Kay.
我发誓我会补偿你 我…
I swear I’ll make it up to you. I’ll…
我会改变
I’m going to change.
我会变的
I’ll change.
我知道我有能力改变
I’ve learned that I have the strength to change.
那么你就能忘了这次小产
Then you’ll forget about this miscarriage…
我们再怀一个孩子
…and we’ll have another child.
继续生活在一起
And we’ll go on, you and I.
你和我白首偕老
We’ll go on.
麦克!
Oh, Michael!
麦克!你的眼瞎了!
Michael, you are blind.
那不是小产 那是坠胎
It wasn’t a miscarriage.It was an abortion.
坠胎!麦克 就像我们的婚姻一样
An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion.
一件不神圣而且邪恶的事
Something that’s unholy and evil!
我不想要你的儿子!麦克
I didn’t want your son, Michael!
我不会再生一个你的儿子
I wouldn’t bring another one of your sons into this world!
是坠胎!麦克
It was an abortion, Michael.
那是个儿子 儿子 而我杀了他
It was a son and I had it killed
因为这一切都必须结束
because this must all end!
我知道现在全结束了
I know now that it’s over.
我那时就知道了
I knew it then.
没有办法了 麦克
There would be no way, Michael
你永远不可能原谅我
no way you could ever forgive me.
连这已经延续了二千年的 西西里的传统也不行
Not with this Sicilian thing that’s been going on for 2,000…
-你不准带走我的孩子 -我会的
– You won’t take my children. – I will.
-你不准带走我的孩子 -他们也是我的孩子
– You won’t take my children! – They’re my children too.
孩子 你在干什么?不要打架
Hey,Sonny.what you doing,don’t make a fight.
西西欧
Ciccio
西西欧阁下
Don Ciccio
西西欧阁下
Don Ciccio
西西欧阁下 是我汤马西诺
Don Ciccio, it’s Tommasino.
容我介绍一个人
Allow me the honor of introducing someone.
我在美国纽约的合伙人
My partner in America, in New York.
他的名字是维多柯里昂
His name is Vito Corleone.
我们由这运橄榄油给他
We’ll send him olive oil from here.
运到他美国的公♥司♥ 杰安可橄榄油公♥司♥
To his company in America.
他们进口橄榄油 西西欧阁下
They’re olive oil importers, Don Ciccio.
西西欧阁下 我们想要得到你的祝福
We’d like your blessing
及你对我们工作的允许
and your permission to start work.
这位年轻朋友由纽约前来
Where is this young man from New York?
叫他走近一点
Have him come closer.
我看不太清楚
I can’t see him so good.
西西欧阁下 我向你致意
My respects, Don Ciccio.
请给我你的祝福
Give me your blessing.
保佑你
Bless you!
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我叫维多柯里昂
Vito Corleone.
维多柯里昂
Vito Corleone.
你用了这村子的名字作姓氏
You took the name of this town!
你父亲的名字呢?
And what’s your father’s name?
他的名字是安东尼奥安东里尼
His name was… Antonio Andolini.
大声点 我的听力不行了
Louder, I don’t hear so good.
家父的名字是 安东尼奥安东里尼
My father’s name was Antonio Andolini…
而这是给你的
…and this is for you!
麦克!说再见
Michael, say goodbye.
你好 艾尔
Hi, Al.
汤姆 我能与你谈一会吗?
Can I speak with you for a second, Tom?
汤姆 麦克在哪?
Tom, where’s Mike?
在等你离开
Waiting for you to leave.
我能与他谈谈吗?
Can I talk with him?
抱歉 弗雷多 没有机会
Sorry, Fredo. No chance.
-我能见他吗? -他在会议室
– Can I see him? – He’s in the boathouse.
麦克!我是康妮
Michael, it’s Connie.
麦克!
Michael
若是可以的话 我想住在家里
I’d like to stay close to home now, if it’s all right.
凯会来吗?
Is Kay coming?

No.
麦克 弗雷多在家里陪妈妈
Fredo’s in the house with Mama.
他要求见你 汤姆说你不愿见他
He asked for you and Tom said you wouldn’t see him.
没错
That’s right.
孩子们 你们到外面去一会
Kids, why don’t you go outside for a while?
麦克!拜托 我想和你谈谈
Please, I want to talk to you.
麦克!我恨你 那么多年来一直恨你
Michael, I hated you for so many years.
过去我对我自己所做的事 伤害我自己
I think I did things to myself, to hurt myself
那样你才晓得 我也伤害了你
so that you’d know that I could hurt you.
你只是为了我们大家而坚强 就像爸爸以前那样
You were just being strong for all of us,the way Papa was.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
你不能原谅弗雷多吗?
Can’t you forgive Fredo?
他是那么的甜
He’s so sweet
没有你是那么的无助
and helpless without you.
你需要我 麦克
You need me.
我现在想来照顾你
I want to take care of you now.
康妮
Connie…

Tom, sit down.
我们的朋友兼生意伙伴 海门罗斯上报了
Our friend and business partner,Hyman Roth, is in the news.
你知道吗?
Did you hear about it?
我听说他在以色列
I hear that he’s in Israel.
以色列的最高法♥院♥
The High Court in Israel
驳回他返回以色列居住的申请
turned down his request to live there.
他的护照过期了 只好回美国来
His passport’s been invalidated,except to return here.
他昨天飞到布宜诺斯艾利斯
He landed in Buenos Aires yesterday.
他提议只要他们准许他居留 他愿拿出一百万元
He offered them a million dollars if they’d let him live there.
他们拒绝了他
They turned him down.
上面说他在尝试巴拿马
He’s going to try Panama.
巴拿马不会接受他的
Panama won’t take him.
一百万或一千万都不行
Not for a million, not for ten million
他的医疗报告显示他情况很差
His condition is reported as terminal.
反正只能再活六个月
He’s only got six months left.
他的心脏病使他濒临死亡 快20年了
He’s had the same heart attack for 20 years.
他坐飞机飞往迈阿密
That plane goes to Miami.
没错!我就是要在那儿下手
That’s right. That’s where I want it met.
麦克 那是不可能的
Impossible.
他们会把他直接交给有关单位
They’ll turn him over to the Internal Revenue
先是海关接着是联邦调查局
Customs and FBI.
不是不可能的
It’s not impossible.
没有任何事是不可能的
Nothing’s impossible.
那就像想刺杀总统一样
没有接近他的办法
There’s no way we can get to him!
汤姆 你令我惊讶
Tom, you surprise me.
若在这生命中有任何确定的事
If anything in this life is certain…
若是历史教了我们任何东西
…if history has taught us anything…
那就是你可以杀任何人
…it’s that you can kill anyone.
罗可
Rocco?
困难 但不是不可能的
Difficult. Not impossible.
很好
Good.
若我进来时就有不对劲 你干嘛还问我?
Why did you ask me if something was wrong when I came in?
我想你会告诉我…
I thought you were going to tell me
你要把你家搬去拉斯维加斯
that you’re moving your family to Vegas
有人请你去当 休斯顿饭店的副总裁
and that you’d been offered the Vice Presidency of the Houstan hotels there.
-我以为你会告诉我 -我拒绝了他们
– I thought you’d tell me that. -I turned them down.
我得告诉你 我每次拒绝的事吗?
Must I tell you every offer I turn down?
-我们谈正事吧! -好吧
– Let’s do business. – All right.
只要考虑一下 麦克 考虑一下
Just consider this, Michael.Just consider it.
罗斯和罗萨多兄弟 本来就在跑路了
Roth and the Rosatos are on the run.
这值得吗?我们够强壮吗?
Are they worth it, are we strong enough?
是否值得?
Is it worth it?
我是说你赢了 你还想要干掉每一个人
You’ve won. Do you want to wipe everybody out?
我不觉得我需要干掉每一个人 汤姆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!