I don’t feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom.
只有我的敌人 如此而已
Just my enemies, that’s all.
你对我要做的事表示同意 还是另有打算?
Are you with me in these things, or what?
因为若不同意的话
Because if not
你可以带着你太太 你的家人
you can take your wife, your family
及你的情妇
and your mistress
全部搬到拉斯维加斯去
and move them all to Las Vegas.
你为何要伤害我?麦克
Why do you hurt me, Michael?
我一向对你忠心
I’ve always been loyal to you.
我是说…这是怎么一回事?
What is this?
所以…你留下来?
So… you’re staying?
-是 我留下 -好
-Yes, I’m staying.-Okay.
现在 你要我做的是什么事?
What do you want me to do?
安东尼
Anthony
安东尼 你想不想…
Hey, Anthony…
我教你如何抓真正的大鱼 如何?
How would you like it if I taught you how to catch the really big fish?
-你想学吗? -好
– Would you like that? – Okay.
你知道我在你这个年纪时
You know, when I was your age…
我和我所有的兄弟一起去钓鱼
…I went out fishing with all my brothers
还有我父亲 大家一起
and my father. Everybody.
而我是唯一钓到鱼的
I was the only one that caught a fish.
除了我没有人钓到了
Nobody else could catch one.
你知道我怎么做到的?
Do you know how I did it?
每一次我把钓线丢入水中时
Every time I put the line in the water
我说圣母玛丽亚
I said a Hail Mary
每次我说圣母玛丽亚 我都钓到鱼
and every time I said a Hail Mary, I caught a fish.
你相信吗?
Do you believe that?
是真的 那是个秘密
It’s true. That’s the secret.
我们到湖上时 你想试试吗?
Do you want to try it out on the lake?
-好 -好
– Okay.- Okay.
你还带了什么?
What else have you got?
不会有事的 法兰克 别担心
Everything will be okay.
我哥哥回去了吗?
Did my brother go back?
走了 别担心
Yeah, don’t worry.
他比我凶悍十倍
He’s ten times tougher than me, my brother.
他是旧式的人
He’s old-fashioned.
他连出去吃晚饭都不肯
He didn’t want dinner
他只想直接回家
just wanted to go home.
那就是我哥哥
That’s my brother!
没有任何事能让他离开那小镇
Nothing could get him away from that two-mule town.
他可以在这称王的 他可以拥有自己的家族
He could have been big here. He could have had his own family.
汤姆 我现在该怎么做?
Tom,what do I do now?
法兰克
Frankie
你一向对政♥治♥及历史有兴趣
You were always interested in politics and history.
我记得你提到1933年的希♥特♥勒♥
I remember you talking about Hitler back in ’33.
我仍然读很多书 我在里面学到不少好东西
Yeah, I still read a lot. I get good stuff in there.
你是老前辈身旁的人
You were around the old-timers
他们梦想着应该如何组织家族
who built the organisation of the families
他们如何以古罗马军团为基础
basing them on the old Roman legions
还给他们命名为统治者 议事者和军士
with “regimes”, “capos” and “soldiers”.
还真的成功了
And it worked.
是 它成功了
Yeah, it worked.
那是伟大的老日子 你知道吗?
Those were the great old days, you know.
我们就像是罗马帝国
We was like the Roman Empire.
柯里昂家族就像是罗马帝国
The Corleone family was like the Roman Empire.
它曾经有一度是
Yeah,it was once.
法兰克
Frankie
一旦对抗帝国的长老失败了
When a plot against the Emperor failed…
阴谋者总是保有一次机会
…the plotters were always given a chance…
好让家族保有财富 对不对?
…to let their families keep their fortunes. Right?
是 但那只是有钱人 汤姆
Only the rich guys.
小人物呢?他们被打倒
The little guys got knocked off
而他所拥有的悉数归于帝国
and all their estates went to the Emperors.
除非他们回家自杀
Unless they went home and killed themselves
那就不会发生任何事
then nothing happened.
而他的家庭
And their families
他的家庭会被妥善照顾 汤姆
were taken care of.Tom.
那是个好的机会 好交易
That was a good break, a nice deal.
他们回到家里
They went home…
坐在装满热水的浴缸里
and sat in a hot bath
把血管割开 流血至死
opened up their veins and bled to death.
有时候他们在自尽之前 还会有个派对
And sometimes they had a little party before they did it.
别担心任何事 法兰克长老
Don’t worry about anything, Frankie Five-Angels.
谢了 汤姆 谢了
Thanks, Tom. Thanks.
再见了 汤姆
See you, Tom.
再见了 法兰克
Addio, Frankie.
凯 你必须走了
Kay… You have to go.
你那么的漂亮
So pretty
凯 请快点 他来了
Kay, please hurry. He’s coming.
安东尼 和妈妈吻别
Anthony… Kiss Mama goodbye.
安东尼 去和你妈吻别 行吗?
Anthony,would you kiss your mother good bye.
安东尼 向妈妈说再见 安东尼
Anthony,say good bye to mama,Anthony
我爱你 宝贝
honey I love you.
凯!拜托!
Kay, please.
好吧!…
All right.
玛莉 到这来
Mary, come here.
安东尼 请你再吻我一次
Anthony, please. Kiss me once.
小心 接稳了
Easy.
安东尼…
Anthony! Anthony!
他在这 我们要去钓鱼
He’s here we’re going fishing!
不 麦克现在要带他去雷诺
No.Michael want to take him to Reno now.
可恶
Shit!
好了 孩子 你得和你♥爸♥爸去雷诺
Okay, kid, you have to go to Reno with your pop.
安东尼 别这样 我明天再带你去钓鱼
I’ll take you fishing tomorrow
-好吗? -好
-Okay? – Okay.
好了
That a boy.
安东尼 我用那秘密为你钓一条鱼回来
Hey, Anthony,Listen, I’ll catch one for you in secret.
-好吗? -好
-Okay? – Okay.
去吧
Let’s go.
艾尔 我们走
Al let’s go .
罗斯先生 你了解我必须把你收押
Mr. Roth, I must take you into custody.
是的 我了解
I understand.
你能对以色列最高法♥院♥作出的裁决
What’s your reaction to
说一下你的反应吗?
the Israeli High Court ruling?
我是个领养老金的退休投资者
I’m a retired investor on a pension.
我去以色列是因为 在我的风烛残年
I went to Israel to live there as a Jew
我想以一个犹太人的 身份住在那
in the twilight of my life.
法兰克 出来吧!我们来玩牌
Hey, Frankie! Come on out, let’s play some Hearts.
法兰克
Frankie!
罗斯先生 你的身家真的超过三亿美金?
Is it true you’re worth over 300 million dollars?
我是退休的投资者 靠养老金过活
I’m a retired investor, living on a pension.
我回来是参加总统大选投票
I came home to vote in the presidential election
因为他们不给我 一张缺席的选举票
because they wouldn’t give me an absentee ballot.
站住!
Halt!
老天爷!
Jesus Christ.
圣母玛丽亚 祈求你的保佑
Hail Mary, full of grace.
主与我同在
The Lord is with thee.
赐福予妇女
Blessed art thou amongst women.
赐福予你所孕育的果实
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
圣母玛丽亚!上帝之母 为我们这群罪人祈祷吧
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners.
每一个人 注意
Hey! Everybody, pay attention.
这是我朋友卡洛李兹
This is my friend Carlo Rizzi.
这是我弟弟弗雷多 你认识他
You know my brother Fredo.
-当然 我认识他 -这是我的养兄汤姆
– Sure.-This is my stepbrother Tom
那是他的女友泰瑞莎
and that’s his girl Theresa.
这里这个可人儿是我妹妹康妮
This cute little thing is my sister Connie.
我向你提起过的
来吧!向卡洛打招呼
Say hello to Carlo.
-他很帅 对吧? -是的
-He’s good-looking? – Yes.
那个无精打采的傢伙 是我弟弟麦克
The droopy thing is Mike.
我们叫他大学生 知道我的意思吧
We call him Joe College.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!