你们也许该试试本地的酒类
You might try some of those local drinks,
知道吗?像是”古巴自♥由♥”
you know “Cuba Libra”
“克拉达先生”之类的
“Pi?a Colada”
我想要试试那…黑头发的妞
I think I’ll try one of those red headed Yolandas.
那没问题!你有了!
That you got! Con gusto..
强尼
Johnny!
你不认识家兄弗雷多 对不对?
You don’t know my brother Fredo.
强尼欧拉 弗雷多
Johnny Ola, Fredo.
我们从未见过 我是强尼欧拉 幸会
We never met. Johnny Ola. Pleasure.
各位!敬在哈瓦那的一夜
Gentlemen, to a night in Havana!
-新年快乐! -新年快乐!
– Happy New Year! – Happy New Year!
-新年快乐 -没错
– Feliz Ano Nuevo! – Happy New Year.
在那里 就在那里 别怕
弗雷多!我们干嘛站着?
Hey, Freddie, why are we standing?
每个人都站着
Everybody stands.
但这值得的 你看 你不会相信这个的
It’s worth it. You won’t believe this.
我已经开始不相信
I don’t believe it already.
赌50元 对吧?
50 dollars, right?
赌了!参议员
You’ve got a bet, mister.
就是他!那就是超人!
That’s Superman.
我说了吧?我说过了吧?
Did I tell you or did I tell you?
我不相信
I don’t believe it!
那东西一定是假的
It’s got to be fake.
不是假的 那是真的 所以才叫他超人
It’s real. That’s why he’s called Superman.
弗雷多!…
Hey, Freddy
你怎么找到这地方的?
where did you find this place?
强尼欧拉告诉我这地方
Johnny Ola brought me here.
他带我来这的 我并不相信他
I didn’t believe it
但眼见为凭 对吧?
but seeing is believing!
我看到了但依然不相信
I see it, but still don’t believe it!
派顿 50块钱
50 bucks, Pat.
罗斯老头从来不到这里来
Roth won’t go here
但强尼对这地方是瞭如指掌
but Johnny knows these places like the back of his hand.!
注意看!他要把那打碎了
Now watch him,he’s gonna break a cracked with it.
打碎那个? 我要看他打断一座桥
Break a cracker? I want to see him break a brick.
他可以打到月亮上!
He could knock down a building.
放轻松点!罗斯先生
Relax!Se?or Roth.
我们立刻送你到医院去
we’re taking you to the hospital.
依我的判断你能继续你的目标
And in my judgment, you’ll continue to get those,
因为我不相信
because I don’t believe
艾森豪总统会撤出古巴
that President Eisenhower well ever pull out of Cuba
只要我们在古巴 有超过十亿美金的投资
not as long as we have over one billion dollars
他就不会撤走
invested in this country.
美国相信不干涉政策…
The American public believe in non-intervention…
弗雷多!
Fredo!
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我要去倒杯真正的酒
I’m getting a real drink
因为这个会要了我的命
because I can’t…
罗斯先生怎么还不来?
What kept Mr. Roth?
我知道他要来的
I understood he was coming.
外交礼节是怎么样?
Reeves, what’s the protocol?
我们要在这停留多久?
How long should we stay?
我不知道
我想半个小时就可以了
I think a half hour ought to do it.
只要等到新年来临即可
Just long enough to bring in the New Year.
是除夕夜 来吧!一分钟就好
It’s New Year’s Eve. Come on, just for a minute.
有架飞机在等我们
There’s a plane waiting
一小时内带我们到迈阿密 知道吗?
to take us to Miami in an hour.
不要把它看得太严重
Don’t make a big thing about it.
我知道是你!弗雷多
I know it was you, Fredo.
你伤了我的心!
You broke my heart.
你伤了我的心!
You broke my heart!
鉴于我们的部队在关达那摩 及圣地牙哥严重的挫败
Due to serious setbacks to our troops in Guantanamo and Santiago
我在古巴的地位已经动摇
my position in Cuba is untenable.
为避免更多的流血战争 我将辞去总统职位
I am resigning from office to avoid further bloodshed.
而且我会立刻离开这座城市
And I shall leave the city immediately.
我祝你们好运!
I wish all of you good luck.
弗雷多!来吧!跟我一起走!
Fredo!Come on. Come with me.
这是今晚离开这的唯一方法!
It’s the only way out of here tonight.
罗斯已经死了!弗雷多
Roth is dead!Fredo.
弗雷多!跟我一起走!
Fredo, come with me!
你仍然是我哥哥!弗雷多…
You’re still my brother.Fredo…
只有美国公民才行!
Passports,Passports,U.S. passports only, please.
让我们过去!我是美国参议员
Pass through, I’m Pat GEARY of the United States Senate!
-请退后! -拜托 等一下 拜托
-Get back! -Please, I must leave!
艾尔!给我一条湿毛巾
Al. Get me a wet towel.
凯知道我回来吗?
Does Kay know I’m back?
我的孩子呢? 圣诞节有送东西给他们吗?
My boy? Did you get him something for Christmas?
我料理了
I took care of it.
送的是什么东西?
What was it, so I’ll know.
是辆有电动马达的小车 他能驾驶
It was a little car with an electric motor that he can ride in.
还不错
It’s nice.
谢谢 艾尔
Thank you, Al.
艾尔 你们是否能出去一会儿?
Fellows, could you step outside for a minute?
我哥哥呢?
Where’s my brother?
罗斯坐私人船回来了
Roth got out on a private boat.
在迈阿密医院
He’s in a hospital in Miami.
心脏病发作过一次 但复元情况良好
He had a stroke, but recovered okay.
你的侍卫死了
Your bodyguard is dead.
我在问弗雷多的事
I asked about Fredo.
我想他逃出来了 一定在纽约某处
I think he got out. He must be somewhere in New York.
好吧!
All right.
我要你和他连络
I want you to get in touch with him.
我晓得他害怕
I know he’s scared.
但告诉他一切都没事了
Tell him everything is all right.
我知道是罗斯唆使他的
Tell him I know Roth misled him.
他并不知道他们想杀我
That he didn’t know they would try to kill me.
叫他们进来吧!
They can come in now.
麦克 还有别的事
There was something else.
什么事?
What?
说吧!什么事?快说
What? Come on.
凯小产了!孩子没保住!
Kay had a miscarriage.
是个男孩吗?
Was it a boy?
麦克 才三个半月大
At three and a half months.
你不能直接了当给我答案吗?
Can’t you give me a straight answer?!
是个男孩吗?
Was it a boy?
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
可怜的小弗雷多 他得了肺炎
Poor little Fredo, he’s got pneumonia.
年轻人 我听说你 及你的朋友们在偷东西
Young man, I hear you and your friends are stealing goods.
但你们连套衣服 也没送到我家去
But you don’t even send a dress to my house.
不尊重我
No respect!
你知道我有三个女儿
You know I’ve got three daughters.
这是我的地盘
This is my neighborhood.
你与你的朋友们 应该对我尊敬些
You and your friends should show me some respect.
你应该分我一份
You should let me wet my beak a little.
我听说你与你的朋友们
I hear you and your friends
每人分得了六百元
cleared $600 each.
为了你们的安全 每人给我二百元保护费
Give me $200 each, for your own protection.
那我就忘了这侮辱
And I’ll forget the insult.
你们年轻的混♥蛋♥该学习
You young punks have to learn
尊重像我这一类的人
to respect a man like me!
否则条子会到你们家去
Otherwise the cops will come to your house.
那你们的家就被毁了
And your family will be ruined.
当然 若是我弄错了 你们行窃的金额
Of course if I’m wrong about how much you stole
我可以少收一点 每人少收一百元
I’ll take a little less.And by less,I only mean a hundred bucks less.
别拒绝我 了解吗?
Now don’t refuse me.
-了解吗?同乡 -我了解
-Understand, paesano? -I understand.
我与我的朋友们把钱全分了
My friends and I share all the money.
所以我得先和他们谈
So first, I have to talk to them.
去和你的朋友们谈谈
Tell your friends
我要的不多 分一份而已
I don’t want a lot. Just enough to wet my beak.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!